[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is a man supposed to keep it together without any place in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: too much.png (408 KB, 1024x818) Image search: [Google]
too much.png
408 KB, 1024x818
How is a man supposed to keep it together without any place in this world and without any purpose to live?
>>
By trusting in self
>>
>>24759652
there isn't any "supposed to"
you either keep it together or you don't

pop culture and feminism is eugenics
>>
By going to the countryside and running a farm
>>
>>24759680
well it gets ugly if you don't, so yes there is a "supposed to"
>>
>>24759705
you aren't "supposed to" keep it together, nobody gives a fuck about you
>>
>>24759738
I sort of give a little bit of a fuck
>>
>>24759652
By not watching anime/being a weeb
>>
>>24759795
I don't and I'm not
>>
>>24759652
By making your own place jn the world and keeping it for only you and yourself only.
>>
By finding a place in this world and a purpose to live?
>>
by drinking a shit load of whisky and start to no giving a single fuck anymore
>>
>>24759812
Why post smug anime girls then?
>>
>>24759683
This is basically it.

COME HOME WHITE MAN.
>>
Just take my hand
>>
>>24759652
Relearn animalian interest: eat, sleep, leisure, repeat. All for your own self-interest and occupation. A lion does not ask why it lays it the shade but he is happy to do so.
>>
>>24759958
That looks very romantic. I would love to sit there by myself and be quiet.
>>
File: 1441924404451.jpg (107 KB, 500x637) Image search: [Google]
1441924404451.jpg
107 KB, 500x637
The only place in this world is inside yourself.
>>
>>24760022
You can! Rural land is cheap as hell and subsistence farming has never been easier!

Stop paying over $20k/yr for a shitty apartment in the city and buy ten acres innawoods, build your own home, live the dream.
>>
You start living for yourself instead of living for bitches.
>>
>>24760391
>"Disregard women!"
Says the guy with a girlfriend
>>
>>24760212
asceticism doesn't seem much like a solution
>>
>>24760525
I don't have a gf though. I am satisfied enough with big anime tiddies.
>>
File: a45c85771eb55c985d5b8ce61c9f10f9.jpg (663 KB, 1500x1867) Image search: [Google]
a45c85771eb55c985d5b8ce61c9f10f9.jpg
663 KB, 1500x1867
>>24760391
I know people that have lived like that, most end up alcoholics and lonely after their little family they have left starts to die off

I just want someone who I can love to love me back
>>
File: Rick.jpg (70 KB, 736x415) Image search: [Google]
Rick.jpg
70 KB, 736x415
>>24759652
It's easy op.
>>
by becoming a woman
don't you see?
>>
>>24760219
I would probably do this at some point in time, but there is too much paperwork legal bullshit to do all that. You can't just build a house, you need licenses and shit. Not to mention it'll probably be expensive to get electricity.
>>
Create something.
But before you can create anything you have to do something for inspiration. Go get in a car crash or accidentally kill a family member. Then you'll be ready to overcome.
>>
>>24759652
invent one and stop giving a shit about what others think

I'm going for learning at least 6 languages and a comfy netsec job in the next 3-4 years
>>
>>24759816

How do you do this when you still have familial ties to people who still buy into mainstream bullshit? And I'm not trying to be edgy with "mainstream", I just mean people who still buy into marriage, social media, materialism, etc.
>>
>>24761892
Thats only if you really want to be a woman, dumb ass.
Also OP sounds like your life is in the shitter, because you are asking this question.
No, there is no point, if you're where you're at because of how people treated you its still you're fault, you're a loser and lazy in everyones eyes and should die, because they think you're a horrible person. Do what you WANT to do and don't care about anyone else, because no one else does, despite what they would like you to think.
I'M going to kill myself soon, because thats what I want. And because I am in the same situation as you and if you are over 20 it really is all over, people are just lying to you because its considered rude/evil to tell someone they should kill themselves.
>>
>>24762069
what do they have to do with what you want to do? if they judge you let them, not like you can stop them

but they can't stop you doing what you want either without breaking the law unless what you want to do is illegal, easy fucking peasy

it seems you care too much about what other people think like every overly introspective shit here

sure there are consequences but deal with them, otherwise you are just going have to go along with other people bullshit for the rest of your life
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.