[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>last attempt at asking out a girl ended up as a failure >she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1448922487041.jpg (294 KB, 760x901) Image search: [Google]
1448922487041.jpg
294 KB, 760x901
>last attempt at asking out a girl ended up as a failure
>she pretends I don't exist anymore
>broken
>told myself I won't try again for months
>2 months later
>qt catches my interest
>charismatic and lovable Chad is also interested in her

I need your help, /r9k/. How do I go about this? She has to know that he's interested in her. Everyone knows that he literally stalks her social media and he gives her flowers and shit. She and I kind of have a mutual thing going. At least, she thinks I'm cool and refers to me as "sir". Can I make this work? Am I a fool for still trying with girls after several rejections in a row?
>>
Give up now or face heartbreak and bad feels
>>
>>24759418
Ask her out before Chad does. Simple.
>>
You don't, because inevitably the story ends with you as the loser. The only way to win is not to play, but if you haven't learned that yet then feel free to give it another go round. Maybe next time you'll learn.
>>
>>24759418
it is better to get rejected than to give up. it does not matter how you tell her that you feel for her, she has already decided it is just up to you to find out what that decision is. if she by any chance cares for you and you just give up then you lost.
>>
>>24759558
that is so fucking true

Also, if you get rejected, kill Chad.
>>
Ask her before he does? I feel like you retards WANT to fail just to justify your "poor me" syndrome
>>
I would try a technique called "The Squiddly Diddley."

Basically, in nature, the alpha squid gets to fuck all of the chick squids, but sometimes, the smarter beta squids can mate with chick squids too. They do this first by looking like as much of a girl as possible, then steadily getting closer to the male and the female. The male finds you completely non-threatening, and may even attempt to mate with you, though his attempts at insemination will be futile. Anyway, while he's off defending another female from some other beta, you sneak in and mate with the female, just as a one-off thing.

So basically, dress up like a girl, let Chad fuck your ass, and then when he's satisfied go in and fuck his girlfriend.
>>
Make up lies about Chad or kill Chad.
>>
File: Max_Linder_c1917.jpg (1 MB, 1834x2057) Image search: [Google]
Max_Linder_c1917.jpg
1 MB, 1834x2057
>>24759418
>She refers to me as Sir
>>
>>24759418
if Chad's interested in her, you've already lost
>>
>>24759418
Become a fucking animal, flying into a gorilla-like rage and pummel chad to death in front of her, asserting yourself as the new alpha. Proceed to mate with all females in sight. They will build you a nest and stay as your harem so long as you bring fresh tendies back to the nest every night and keep other chads from challenging your place as alpha and taking your place. Worked for me.
>>
>>24759501
>>24759418
>At least, she thinks I'm cool and refers to me as "sir"

Top kek
>>
Do you fall in love with me Anon? What does this mean? A woman never said something like that to me before, she got a boyfriend witch she hate btw.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (38 KB, 306x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
38 KB, 306x200
>>24759720
Did* damn it
>>
>>24759673

But it's been a month and Chad still hasn't made his move. What is he waiting on?
>>
>>24759673
she can still cheat on op and keep him as a beta provider as security. then she can commit paternity fraud to secure the stronger genes from the alpha chad while at the same time getting the commitment stability from op. op will be raising chads child.
>>
>>24759679
Jane Goodall is only one woman.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.