[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never live in LA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12
File: sadbart.jpg (14 KB, 251x234) Image search: [Google]
sadbart.jpg
14 KB, 251x234
>You will never live in LA
>>
You probably wouldnt enjoy it unless youre extremely extroverted
>>
>>24759218
This and pollution.
I was out on a trip to LA once and I couldn't fucking breathe properly tbqh
>>
It's literally the land of Chad & Stacys. Why would any robot want to live there?
>>
>>24759247

This sis the only things that holds me back from moving there. Everything else is fun and the weather's beautiful but I don't want lung cancer
>>
>You will never live in San Francisco
>>
I've lived in SF and been many times to LA.

SF - Used to be a fun town about 8+ years ago, but it's gone way downhill. Unaffordable unless you make 100k+ / year. Smell of piss nearly everywhere.

LA - Traffic. Driving. Crowded and yet you don't have connections with anyone.
>>
>>24760169
You can be a faggot anywhere
Go to Africa if you want AIDS so badly
>>
>>24761229
Nah, I have a personal reason why I specified San Francisco
>>
>>24760260
Why did SF go downhill? Is it because of the rampid homo crowd that lives there? I'm cool with LGBT people it just seems like they took it too far.
>>
>>24759204
LA is a tough place to live OP. You might be lucky not to live there. Only good if your rich. Otherwise, just enjoy living in whatever bumfuck town your from.
>>
>>24759204
Feels good broseph
>>
File: AHAHAHAH.png (362 KB, 480x424) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHAH.png
362 KB, 480x424
> Romanticizing living on the west coast shithole

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OHHOHOHOOHHAHAHAHAAHAH
>>
>>24761276
LGBT people have vacated SF. It's all tech bros, trustfund babies and rich Chinese now.
>>
>>24761276
>I'm cool with LGBT people
Tumblr you have your 2 boards now remember

Go use them
>>
File: central coast.jpg (69 KB, 700x350) Image search: [Google]
central coast.jpg
69 KB, 700x350
Pro Californian here. What you want to do is live in one of the surrounding cities of your city of choice. Or just live in the glorious central coast.
>>
>>24761276
Nothing to do with that. High paying tech jobs drove the rent way up so now its really homogenous and the character of the neighborhoods are gone. Anyone who lives there just works like crazy trying to make ends meet.
>>
>>24759204
I live in Los Angeles. San Fernando valley. Come be my room m8. All I do is play vidya and smoketh weed.
>>
>>24759204
I genuinely hope you kill yourself soon.
>>
>>24759767
To cruise down pacific coast highway at night in a DeLorean DMC 12 listening to "A Real Hero".
Personally I would like that very much but the truth is I'd prefer Alaska way off in the wilderness than California.
Too bad I will never ever go there and never ever leave Europe.
>>
File: Happy_Pepe.jpg (16 KB, 480x424) Image search: [Google]
Happy_Pepe.jpg
16 KB, 480x424
>>24759204
>You will never live in Los Angeles
O R I G I N A L
>>
>>24759204
That place is the fucking normie capital. The only thing that should moving there is a nuclear bomb.
>>
>>24761395
Arent you worried about the central coast turning into complete desert? Already the agriculture is threatened by lack of water and they are shutting things down
>>
>>24759204
Tfw born in la
>>
>>24759902
why don't you just tell your sister to fuck off?
>>
>>24761352
Pls leave. >>>/pol/
>>
> you will never live in San Diego
> you will likely be stuck in New Jersey for the rest of your life

I'm not sure how much longer I can take it.
>>
Who /orange county/ here
>>
>>24761426
Simi valley wassup
>>
>>24763033
949 here
Always counting my blessing for not being born in Illinois, New Jersey or Missouri,
>>
My girlfriends mom owns property literally right on the beach so I live there every summer, well LA county. It takes me upwards of three hours to navigate the traffic to get from our area to LA that's meant to be 15 minutes away

It's truly the best time of the year, I look much better with tan skin
>>
I like Louisiana, I just wish it was easier to get a job. You got 3 options down here - medicine, education or engineering. I'm seriously considering a fast-track medical program :/ they're just so expensive.
>>
>>24763144
>949
I'm from 714. Feels kind of good man
>>
File: 1365098980887.gif (5 KB, 365x378) Image search: [Google]
1365098980887.gif
5 KB, 365x378
>you will never escape LA
there are worse feels out there op
>>
Carlsbad here tbqh

North county San Diego/south Orange County is truly the land of the master race
>>
>>24763283
>>24761395
can confirm this 100%
living in LA, SD or SF sucks but living just outside of those areas is ideal
>>
>>24759204
Los Angeles here, living by Cypress in Frog Town or whatever the hipsters around here call it. It fucking sucks, even more so being a robot.

Who else paranoid about the big one?
>>
>>24763228
Same. It just feels good.
>>
I am really glad.

I would only want to live in New York.
>>
>>24763440
>Who else paranoid about the big one?
wut
>>
>>24759767
>imnblyin im a robot
>>
>>24759204
LA fucking sucks, why the hell would you want to live there?
>>
California is shit

Well, like not the physical location, but all the PEOPLE from California are shit
>>
>>24761276
Gays have been in SF since the 1970s, so no.
>>
>>24763283
Can't agree more with this senpai.
>>
File: nn_california1.jpg (39 KB, 300x343) Image search: [Google]
nn_california1.jpg
39 KB, 300x343
>>24763486
no text this is an original comment
>>
>mfw NEET in Maryland but want to move to Washington to live near old growth forests

Hipster bots pls accept me
>>
cataclysmic earthquakes are fairly improbable.. in the 15years i have been in the state there have probably been 20-30 earthquakes but you hardly ever feel them

i thought you were referencing the tin foil theory of the fault line cracking(?) and a significant portion of the coast falling into the sea
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 595x842) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 595x842
>>24763486
Earthquakes are a thing

I grew up in LA and it's not half bad if you stay outside the touristy shitholes.

Driving through Downtown at night listening to Kavinsky is pretty great. It helps if you have a toothpick in your mouth and are autistic
>>
>>24763574
>tfw 15 years my cousins in Nevada always predicting an earthquake and tsunami devouring our state and giving them a beach
>tfw they eventually gave up moved to California

Feels good man.
>>
>>24762460
I'm not that guy, but I don't browse /pol/ yet I still hate faggots
>>
>>24759204

but LA is a horrible shitty place. why would you want to live there? it has

>unbelievable levels of traffic which kill thousands of people every year
>ungodly levels of pollution that are so bad that you will be fined for not having your car's exhaust measured
>no parking whatsoever
>niggers that will kill you for a bus ticket that they won't even use
>every single disgusting hipster stereotype you can imagine
>extremely high taxes on everything

and worst of all

>it's in california
>>
>>24763728
you don't have to be from /pol/ to be a moronic shitposter.
>>
California is pretty beautiful, but unfortunately it's infesfed with Californians.
>>
File: Bi41N-OCMAEBgr9.jpg (61 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Bi41N-OCMAEBgr9.jpg
61 KB, 600x600
>I just want to get a useless English degree and move to Portland and be a hobo who asks people for dollars on the street
>>
>few months ago sister tells her husband of 10 years "I'm divorcing you and moving to LA"
>month later drives across country
>parents just throw money at her
>moves in with a friend
>gets a decent paying film editor job
>living the high life pretty much
>I'm working in a diner in the middle of Indiana
>No idea what I want to do with my life
>>
>>24763144
Why one Earth would you lump Illinois with fucking New Jersey and Missouri?
>>
>>24764044

aren't those the two goofballs from Portlandia?
>>
LA is fucking awful. I lived there for 4 years as a writer and a smart man can make a lot in that city but fuck it. Some of the worst people I've ever met live in that city, its really a sad sad place. Moved to Oregon and got a desk job. Never looked back.
>>
>>24764130
Yes that is Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein. Hence anon's comment about Portland
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 200x133
>>24764130
Image bloc
>>
>>24763807
>hating LGBT = moronic shitposter
Kill yourself. I bet you fell for the tap meme too
>>
File: 1448591486823.jpg (79 KB, 458x306) Image search: [Google]
1448591486823.jpg
79 KB, 458x306
>tfw you will never live in an overpopulated city
>tfw you will never live in a place where gun laws are extremely restrictive
>tfw you will never live in la where there's so many spergs shooting up places
>tfw you will never pay 4 dollars for a gallon

I know how you feel op
>>
>>24762561
I live in San Diego and I'd much rather live on the east coast desu.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.