[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>niggers live above me >blasting music at 10pm >blasting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 1449087208814.jpg (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449087208814.jpg
65 KB, 500x500
>niggers live above me
>blasting music at 10pm
>blasting music at 10am

Might kill myself, they do this on purpose, dying to fight, landlord doesn't even care, going insane, how do I get them back
>>
>>24759151
Report them, op

If the music is outside the rules or laws, report them every day until they either stop or move
>>
>>24759151
Go over there with some forties. Ask them to turn it down a little say you're kinda sick and just need a day to recoup. Ask to use bathroom, plant drugs. Leave. Call cops.
>>
>>24759233
I'm calling the cops if they do it tonight but I want revenge so bad help
>>
You need 12 hours of sleep or something?
Gtfo
>>
>>24759151

Living around black people is great.
>>
Blast Moonman.
>>
>>24759151

piss on plate. put in freezer, while they are away slip frozen piss under their doorstep.
>>
File: 1430642062775.jpg (44 KB, 552x681) Image search: [Google]
1430642062775.jpg
44 KB, 552x681
>>24759151

Play them some Moonman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0trrCME9Fk
>>
>>24759386
ebin lyfhax XDDDD upvoted!!! XDd
>>
>>24759151
buy an ar-15 and do a few magdumps into the ceiling
>>
>>24759151
buy drugs from darknet markets, have them mailed to their address. make an anonymous tip to police about suspected drug trafficking through mail system.
>>
>>24759365

piss off fag

robots value their quiet

back to reddit with you
>>
>>24759151
Dude they're niggers. There's a 99% probability that they either have arrest warrants of illicit drugs in their apartment (most likely both).

Just call the cops telling them you smell weed and can't sleep because of the noise, they'll come, most likely the nigs will chimp out because nigs always chimp out when they're confronted by da popo and you'll be freed from them.
>>
Report them to the cops as drug dealers.
>>
>>24759151
Don't dignify nigger noises by calling it 'music', anon.
>>
File: 1449175677846.jpg (33 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1449175677846.jpg
33 KB, 600x583
>>24759151
I had the same problem except it was with a stupid muslim faggot. Guy blasted Crazy Frog from 10am to 8pm. Yes that's right. He played one song only, for 10 hours a day. Everyone complained to my landlord about it but eviction was taking too long. One day I fucking snapped and went down to the circuit breaker and cut his power line. Faggot went beserk, ran outside, shirtless, and started screaming at cars. Police came and tackled/arrested him only for him to return a week later. I guess he stopped by to pick up some important things because he disappeared after that. After a couple days of silence I went down to investigate his place and noticed his door was open. Found out he really did just leave. Left piles of garbage and useless shit in each room. My landlord was pretty pissed and had to clean it up but at least he was gone.

You've had enough op. It's time to take matters into your own hands. It stops here.
>>
Also call the landlord
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 500x700
>Save money on super loud stero
>Play this everyday http://youtu.be/g8Aszk0xVsY
>Bonus mode: get an animal stuck at a vent connected to them
>Max stinking
>>
File: 1437795631159.jpg (66 KB, 295x418) Image search: [Google]
1437795631159.jpg
66 KB, 295x418
just call the fucking cops. tell them you thought you saw one of them with a pistol. theyll be dead soon
>>
>Bang loudly on ceiling to get them to come to the apartment below
>Prepare a stool facing the door
>Sit down facing the door with a shotgun readied
>Wait for the magic to happen
>>
>>24759151
start blasting some classical music at 5am, niggers hate classical music.
>>
Why can't people be respectful to each other in apartments. I wish it were the wild west where you could shoot someone who was being an annoying asshole.
>>
>>24759561
id rather save up to buy kuroneko's socks from her. id calmly explain my sock fetish and tell her i know she is not so well off economically and that she could really help her little sisters by selling me freshly worn socks for thousands of yen
>>
>>24759605
>Why can't people be respectful to each other in apartments
>black
>"people"
>>
>>24759577
Pretty funny that he has no front sight.
>>
>>24759624
True. I tell people if they ever want a taste of racism try living in cheaper apartments with black people and you'll see why they're hated so much
>>
>>24759624
My neighbor is black and she's awful. She and her boyfriend scream at each other every night around 2 AM. Everyone in the building is woken up by her.
>>
>>24759561
This song is better desu senpai
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_7z_WVcpdw
>>
>>24759726

Call in domestic abuse reports. Police are required to arrest one of them and mandatory 24hr hold. They both have warrants so it's likely one or both will be gone for a lot longer than 24 hours. If nothing else the legal costs will stress finances such they can't afford to live their anymore and they go back to the hood.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.