[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw somehow managed to get a female beta orbiter Holy shit,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: sheeple.png (46 KB, 376x401) Image search: [Google]
sheeple.png
46 KB, 376x401
>tfw somehow managed to get a female beta orbiter
Holy shit, this actually feels really good, I can completely understand why women do this now
>>
female beta orbiters are pretty fucking lame if you ask me.
>>
>>24759134
You'll get tired of it in a few weeks, trust me
>>
>>24759134
I can never keep my female orbiters around, I always end up fucking them and/or dating them, then they slowly move on. I just get so excited a girls actually into me so take full advantage of it. Then feel pathetic.
>>
>>24759171
It's been going on for the better part of a couple months now. It's kind of annoying when she always wants to do shit with me but it's a big confidence booster just having her around and when I'm drunk and lonely it's nice to have someone to cuddle with. Would never fuck her and generally avoid her/don't respond to her texts so it's kinda funny that she'll drop whatever she's doing for me. She's also bought me concert tickets and food sometimes, which is cool.
>>
>>24759134
How do you even get a female orbiter? Like what do you have to do?

Females have literally dozens of guys ready to fuck them at moments notice so I can't wrap my head around of why would a female orbit someone.
>>
>>24759232
Because those dozens of guys are fat/ugly/creepy, it's not hard to be better than them
>>
>>24759134
You're no better than a woman. How does that make you feel? You're supposed to have honor and morality as a man.
>>
>>24759232
Women (and most men, really) always seem to want what they can't have. If you present yourself as unattainable it makes a girl who would maybe wanna fuck you really insecure and she'll try as long as she can to get you to validate her. She was kinda into me for a while because we got along well and liked similar music and it's just sorta turned into what it is now over time.
>>
>>24759232
It's probably pretty easy. Women would much prefer orbiting a guy they find attractive than settling.

Those attractive male celebrities have literally hundreds of female orbiters.
>>
>>24759287
I give zero shits about that. What I'm feeling is only a fraction of what Chad feels and it's like a drug, man. Especially after getting pretty much no female attention for so long.
>>
>>24759259
wow

fuck off chad
>>
alright, i want all you guys to get off my board
>>
>>24759353
You are a Chad. At best you're a Normie. What the fuck. Get the hell out, you fucktarded Chad Thundercocked GF orbiter having Normie. Reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: 1444774781298.png (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1444774781298.png
33 KB, 400x400
>>24759259
>those dozens of guys are fat/ugly/creepy
>>
>tfw had a handful of female orbiters in high school
>this would have been fine, had they not been butterfaces from the "weeaboo" lunch table
>barely knew me but would insist they had the right to fucking touch/glomp/hug whatever the fuck they do to me
>few friends I had would just stare as these nasty bitches hung on me and tried to strike conversation up with me

it was bad
>>
File: 1446491782579.jpg (57 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1446491782579.jpg
57 KB, 600x480
>Tfw used to have so many female orbiters
>Friends used to call them my harem
>Tfw suddenly hit a pussy drought for 2 years

Recently though my friends have told me that I'm nearly always surrounded by girls lately. My oldest friend who was with me through my harem days even said it looks like I''ve got a new harem.

>Tfw still a kissless virgin
>>
>>24759134
> glassy-eyed
that's anti-semitic
>>
>>24760663
>>24759782

Both of these apply.

One of them had a boyfriend even, but i had to reject her because i didn't want to make some dude a C U C K
>>
File: 1448668116229.png (606 KB, 979x985) Image search: [Google]
1448668116229.png
606 KB, 979x985
>>24759134

Think of the grossest one. Think of how oblivious she is. Think of the visible contempt that you and bystanders have for her for even thinking she could be with you. That's what how you appear to Staceys.
>>
File: 1429631372646.png (207 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1429631372646.png
207 KB, 400x400
>>24759134

Funny that this thread pops out now.
I just watched some typical love octagon harem weebshit and really got the feels during this otherwise apathic trip. Being a beautyful woman must be fucking awesome, simply because you get adored for no fucking reason whatsoever. Knowing that someone in this world is not sleeping at night because of you, crying him/herself to sleep and masturbating him-/herself into exhaustion because they remember your scent. You can be the most useless and degenerate piece of shit to ever walk this earth, the simple fact that you occupy someones head to an irrational percentage already gives your life so much more purpose in your now lightly delusioned mind. At this point even having some resonance to your existence would be fucking great, either that, or being able to ignore your sorry existence yourself. Fuck even me liking myself for once would be enough.
>>
>>24760663
I kind of had something like that in grade 12. I was taking a creative writing class and suddenly I ended up with this big group of girls who would ask me to work with them, recite their work, that sort of thing. There was even this really awkward period where the daughter of the principal (who I was not exactly on good terms with) wouldn't stop talking to me about the pros and cons of various forms of birth control, and I would sit through the whole class with a boner.
It was simultaneously more embarrassing and arousing than the time my teacher in 6th grade grilled me on my reading comprehension during the EQAO with a highly-detailed passage on the sexual behaviour of wolves.
>>
>>24761173
nice obscure feels mate,can relate
>>
File: hitler.gif (534 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
hitler.gif
534 KB, 960x1280
>>24759134
>>24759230
Is she fat and or ugly senpai?
>>
>>24761427
She's not fat or ugly but she's definitely not attractive
>>24761094
And I don't blame them for it
>>
>>24761322
>highly-detailed passage on the sexual behavior of wolves

Did she want you to be her Alpha?
>>
>>24761627
Doubtful. It really came out of left field though. I could overhear what the other kids were reading about while I was waiting for my turn, and for them it was shit like sports and history. Then it's my turn and it's the mechanics of wolf-fucking. I honestly thought it was a cruel joke.
The worst part was having to play back what I'd read to her while I was tenting like a Mongolian. I had to look straight in her eyes and tell her that male wolves copulate vigorously and ejaculate many times over the course of the female's small window of fertility if I wanted those EQAO credits.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.