[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /r9k/ supports the San Bernardino guys right? Because ISIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: sanberny.jpg (109 KB, 792x599) Image search: [Google]
sanberny.jpg
109 KB, 792x599
So /r9k/ supports the San Bernardino guys right? Because ISIS is fighting to put a stop to degeneracy and the San Bernardino mujahideen are fighting in the name of IS. It's like the beta uprising, if we can all put our petty racism aside for just a moment.

So you guys all support them right? I don't want to be redpilling all of my family and family friends on Facebook for nothing...
>>
File: Old-Juniors-Cart.jpg (99 KB, 800x619) Image search: [Google]
Old-Juniors-Cart.jpg
99 KB, 800x619
Maybe you should put your energy into something meaningful like bettering your life
>>
>>24758987
you wot m8
>>
Nigger nobody here likes Islam. It's not even racist you fucking idiot
>>
you're self-centered, meme regurgitating people who cherish the very egocentric mentality that causes the rest of society to abuse you in the first place.

degeneracy is a lie. if degeneracy is self-destructive behavior than there are none more degenerate than the shut-in, chronically depressed /r9k/ funposter. your miserable lifestyle is literally shortening your life, there is no more mathematically accurate model for degeneracy than the demonstrated effects of your misanthropic lifestyle.
>>
>>24759198
What if feminists petitioned for single father custody, and succeeded? Would you just be spiteful and let a shitty mother take your child because you don't agree with everything else feminists want or say?

Child
>>
They're only taking responsibility because they WANT more enemies

They WANT the West to organize and start blasting the hell out of them, that way the region can be further destabilized leading to more diasporas as well as rallying against the Western destroyers.

Don't feed the trolls.
>>
>>24758987
Yes, we are literally all terrorists. Good job FBI, use less buzzwords next time.
>>
File: 1441931587615.jpg (18 KB, 476x475) Image search: [Google]
1441931587615.jpg
18 KB, 476x475
>>24759229

Are you retarded? Like literally retarded?

Neet is the healthiest lifestyle. Training his body and mind every day, eatingwell balanced meals, getting sufficient sleep, engaged in actually productive and valuable work, The neet is the model of anti-degeneracy.
>>
It'll be called Waslam when I'm done with it.
>>
>>24758987
ISIS isn't Islam stop shilling Baghdadi you kek
>>
>>24760298

Isis is islam, shut the fuck up with the mu radicalz meme. Isis is islam. Islam is the religion of hatred and terror. Look at the crusades. This isn't the first time they've tried fucking with the Occident. Fuck all muslims. They should all be killed and as soon as we get another knights templar going I"m selling all my shit for a horse and some armor. This time we'll finish them off for good. I will shit on their magic rock they worship and then blow it up. Then what will they worship? Nothing, because they'll all be dead.Alternate ending: Then what will they worship? Satan, because they'll all be in hell where they belong
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.