[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
r9k i am full of feel right now >be beta >be omega with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1449083070219.jpg (159 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1449083070219.jpg
159 KB, 746x982
r9k i am full of feel right now

>be beta
>be omega with this girl for 4 years
>i am so badly in the friends zone i am like a fucking family member to this girl
>she isnt even that hot
>quite nerdy but not like "xD im a gamur so nerdy lol"
>we are into all the same shit
>make attempts to get with her for years
>all failures
>my attempts are more like me trying to flirt but it just fails
>we both apply for the same college class
>ohgodyes.jpg
>think she will end up getting horny as fuck and want to get with me
>first day me and her go into college
>we get put into groups for our induction
>she keeps looking at this boy
>im like
>"what are you looking at?"
>she is like "nothing" while playing with her hair
>ohboyherewego.jpg

>in the first week of classes
>find out this boy isnt in our class
>i spend all my time with her in the breaks
>i notice whenever he walks by or something she always looks at him
>i just dont get it
>he is quite chubby
>he is /fa/ and has good hair but certainly not good looking
>start thinking "oh shit if they start talking that will be it"
>i cant get /fa/ or /fit/
>i ask one of my friends in his class what he is like
>he says he is funny guy full of confidence a bit strange at times though
>just start thinking "oh fuck i really need to make a move on her now"
>if she fucking likes this dude i have no chance of getting with her
>she is so perfect to me
>he would probably just fuck her

>me and her always meet at a bus stop near her
>i have to walk a while to get there because its not my nearest bus stop
>but i would do anything to be with her if im honest myself
>i walk up to the bus stop as usual
>see someone with her in the distance
>walk closer at more of a pace
>realise its him

will post more if you want it, gets worse ;_;
>>
Moar pls familiarino
>>
>>24758981
it is obvious but please continue, make me feel better about myself.
>>
Continue please,know that i feel with you
>>
File: 123236234234.png (240 KB, 494x362) Image search: [Google]
123236234234.png
240 KB, 494x362
>>24758981
>>i cant get /fa/ or /fit/
Yes you can.
>>
>>24758981
>>she is like "nothing" while playing with her hair

well, shit
for the last several months I have noticed my gf doing this whenever there's some hot action going on in movies/tv, then I started noticing it around some guys we know and when said guys or random hot action is mentioned in conversations with her girlfriends.
I have never mentioned it just so I can see exactly how far this is going, plus she's sure to deny it and I wouldn't want to make her aware of it, you know?

Is this some actual acknowledged signal girls subconsciously have going on and should I be worried or am I being paranoid?
>>
>>24759836
She feels secure with you so now she subconsciously looks for a better male. Get used to it, it happens to everyone.
>>
>>24759836
She will either cluck you or dump you soon enough, citing "incompatibility" issues.
That or you're not getting enough action and you need to fuck more often.

More pls OP.
>>
>>24759903
>better male
>bette male
>bett male
>beta male
Please elaborate why.
>>
>>24759903
>>24759909

We've been together for almost 7 years now and my desire for her has not dwindled (dem tits and legs/ass), so I give her plenty of sex.
She had been (thankfully) "slightly" molested as a child, touching and stuff but as you'd expect the psychological toll is greater than what actually went down, and I don't blame her. Also I unvirgined her and she's a good person, I don't think she'd ever cluck me. She always says that if it ever came down to this she'd tell me beforehand, same as me, but we all know how these things work out in practice. We've also been living together from the very beginning, literally the first week, she even casually took me to meet her family in exactly the next day we hooked up. And I'm also not a saint in terms of just looking/liking other girls.

Obviously it's always a lot more complex and involved than I'm describing it or than you might be breaking it down to, as far as reading about someone else's sex life on the internet, and I don't blame you either.

I don't even know why I'm writing all this shit desu. First visit on /r9k/.

Anyways, do I do anything? Do I desperately continue to try to insert myself a superior alpha male?
>>
>>24759391
It takes time which is something he doesn't have.
>>
>>24760447
Senpai you should see a shrink

We are all memeing when we act like emos. Most of us are pretty chad desu. Sorry
>>
File: comedy.jpg (195 KB, 847x1041) Image search: [Google]
comedy.jpg
195 KB, 847x1041
>>24760634
>Senpai you should see a shrink

Why is that bro?
I'll reck your shit irl and you know it faggot for calling me emo.
>>
>>24760792
Bruh,dude's just fucking with ya.r9k is pretty much defined by being emo central
>>
>>24761225
I'm actually an oldfag outside of /r9k/, I know what r9k is.
Not an emo though, breh.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.