[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When moms tell their sons that they're handsome, are they...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1447831403394.jpg (58 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
1447831403394.jpg
58 KB, 750x563
When moms tell their sons that they're handsome, are they...

A. Lying to the sons to make them feel better

B. Brainwashed into thinking they actually are
>>
It's a bit of both.
>>
>>24758753

My mom saw me through being an awkward pre-teen and teen to being a legit good looking dude by dressing and grooming properly.

Thanks for that mom, if she didn't tell me I'm good looking I'd probably never try.
>>
But what about guys that actually are handsome?
It wouldnt be either then
>>
>>24758789
I'm talking about the ugly ones that people outside of their family agree on are ugly, with moms and other family being the exception in telling them they don't look bad.
>>
C. Lying to the son to make themselves feel better
>>
Can smell the semen from here.
>>
>>24758753
>Relbok hoody
>Hoop Cola
>that look on his face
This image really brings me down.

I hope that guy is doing okay. In fact I hope all of you guys are doing okay too.
>>
She see things differently because you are her son. You will always be beautiful to her eyes.

That being said it has nothing to do with the "beautiful" of society standard. It's another thing.

And to be honest i rather be beautiful to the eyes of my mother than to the eyes of whatever fucking nobody i could cross while walking around in the streets.
>>
>your mother tells you you're handsome
>realize you are actually ugly and had no idea
>>
>>24758802
I'm the opposite, my mother always told me I was ugly as shit but it was always my two friends who were the only people to tell me I looked good
Fuck people that do that
>>
>>24758753
What the hell is Relbok?
>>
>>24758753
I'd say B. What mother wants to admit they produced an ugly son?
>>
>>24758828
Me at 20 years old.

Took me five years of intense struggle to get over it. Lifting weights also helped.
>>
>>24758807
Damn, don't that hit a feel
>>
Brainwashed.

They don't want to believe that they gave birth to a genetically inferior male because then they have to live with the fact that they gave birth to a fucking ugly loser who is barely a human being because they can't even get girls to look at them while the father likely slayed all the pussy back in his day, which is why the woman wanted to have his kids.

Also they have to live with the fact that it is their fault you came out as an autistic freak because their eggs were either rotting (pregnant with you at a late age, early to mid 30s) or they are just genetically inferior themselves, and you know how women all think very highly of themselves.

It's a narcism issue.
>>
For me it was the truth. I spent years being overweight and uncaring about my appearance, but my good mother told me not to waste my potential, and I'm glad I listened to her.
>>
>>24758907
this is scholarship
>>
>>24758907
the truth is much simpler than that.
the mother would see how she and her son look alike and would tell him he looks good because she thinks she looks good.
>>
>>24758993
actually you're wrong
>>
File: 12453447347483463553434.jpg (114 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
12453447347483463553434.jpg
114 KB, 800x600
>>24758753
I-I recognize everything in that picture...
>>
File: 1245437347353453453434.jpg (234 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1245437347353453453434.jpg
234 KB, 480x640
>>24758753
>>24759048
Wait... my bad.
Those might be just twistos. Still I can buy every single snack in that pic.

>When moms tell their sons that they're handsome, are they...
Selfish. They just want to brag about their son being socially accepted.
>>
C. They want to bang them.
>>
when my mum's friends tell her that I'm good looking are they just saying that to compliment her?
>>
>>24759162
probably just shallow female relationships, always based on optimism and fake h appiness. can't know if it's genuine
>>
>>24758867
I was 13 or 14.
Tried going to the gym, dressing differently, nothing worked. I'm now almost 25 and I accepted it.
>>
emotional incest
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.