[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Been awake half an hour >Enough of this shit, time to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1412044625926.jpg (60 KB, 480x410) Image search: [Google]
1412044625926.jpg
60 KB, 480x410
>Been awake half an hour
>Enough of this shit, time to sleep the rest of this shit day away
Who just on fast forward here?
>>
>>24758730
Its all gravy until a week+ has gone by and you don't know what day it is. Not that it matters anyway.
>>
>>24760025
>implying this isn't normal for me
>>
File: 1445783852911.jpg (110 KB, 518x280) Image search: [Google]
1445783852911.jpg
110 KB, 518x280
I would like to sleep and dream all the time.
>>
File: like a hikikomori.jpg (61 KB, 412x544) Image search: [Google]
like a hikikomori.jpg
61 KB, 412x544
>get fed up with college
>lay in bed the last 3 weeks even though finals are coming up soon
I don't give a fuck anymore.
>>
I wish i could sleep, instead i lie on the floor in agony. I feel the same way though, i feel like after first 2 hours ive been awake for far too long
>>
>>24760151
Honestly college is easy, if you cram now you can make it and then ascend to easy life, but you need a routine. Pick a local library and set yourself to be there 8 hours a day. Study for 6, chill for 2 for lunch, every day. Get it done.
>>
File: 1411594424615.jpg (69 KB, 612x608) Image search: [Google]
1411594424615.jpg
69 KB, 612x608
>>24760582
I have ADHD.
>inb4 it's not real!
I was diagnosed with it when I was 10 and medicated for many years and had to stop the meds recently, even if I didn't have it then I sure have it now. Wish I could even focus for 30 minutes at a time.
>>
>>24760151
Kinda what I did to be honest. I just dropped out. Got sick of that shit. Leading nowhere anyway.
>>
>>24760653
Yeah I know it's real man, I feel you. I know the meds are effective for some of my friends. I'd recommend still doing what I said though. We know you're more prone to distractions than others so try to remove as many distractions as possible. Go to the library, take only paper materials to read. No Internet. Leave your phone at home or turn it completely off. Set a clear and concise objective of what exactly you'll study and when. Stick to the schedule unyieldingly.
>>
>>24761840
Well I can try making a schedule and work up to it. But there's no way I can do 6 hours at a time. I can't stay in class for 3 hours without wanting to shoot myself.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.