[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who the hell keeps their house at fucking 62 degrees when it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1400135611159.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1400135611159.png
29 KB, 633x758
My dad, that's who. It's so fucking cold in here that my fingers and arms are so frozen I can barely type. Then I got fibromyalgia on top of that. I had to walk around today with my hips and back feeling like they were going to snap off.

Yes, I walk around in a t-shirt and some shorts but I am not comfortable wearing long pants in the house, don't ask me why, I'm just not.

But really, who would be crazy enough, even if they are trying to save on the electric bill, to have their house at that temperature.

And yesterday the lowest temperature was around 25 degrees and we had a BLIZZARD
>>
>>24758646
>Yes, I walk around in a t-shirt and some shorts

What? Put on a fucking hoodie or sweatshirt dumb ass.
>>
>>24758679
I have autism. I really don't feel comfortable wearing long pants unless I absolutely need to.
>>
>>24758646
someone ought to haul your ungrateful ass to the siberian wilderness where you have to cover yourself in shit for protection from the cold
>>
File: 1445328096462.jpg (77 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1445328096462.jpg
77 KB, 800x533
>>24758646

I usually keep my house around 50 degrees and I also just wear a t-shirt and shorts because I prefer cold over warmth.
Don't worry after a while you will get used to the cold.
>>
>>24758646
Nice blog homo where do i unsubscribe
>>
>>24758709
>pulling the autism card
It sounds like you do absolutely need to if you're at the point of bitching to r9k about it dumbass
>>
>>24758709
Put on the fucking hoodie retard.
>>
>its 3 outside right now
>all my windows are open
>and im walking around naked

i love the cold. yall are chumps
>>
>>24758970
I do this too, except it's because I start sweating if I'm not freezing cold.
>>
>>24758709

hoodie =/= long pants

sounds like i really am dealing with a learning disability
>>
>>24758970
familia
>>
>It's so fucking cold in here that my fingers and arms are so frozen I can barely type
>I walk around in a t-shirt and some shorts but I am not comfortable wearing long pants in the house

okay seriously what the fuck is this thread it's weirder than the poo poo pee pee threads
>>
>>24758970
>3
>cold
Really?
>>
>>24758646
62 degrees ????????? this is far too hot how do you not fucking die ???

t. centigrade master race
>>
>>24759131
well you can see your breath in my apartment right meow.

im fairly sure that many people who say it is rather cold in my crib
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.