[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Aah, Aaah-non, you were in the same Shakespearean Hegelian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1449317866844.jpg (256 KB, 964x579) Image search: [Google]
1449317866844.jpg
256 KB, 964x579
>"Aah, Aaah-non, you were in the same Shakespearean Hegelian Hermeneutics seminar as Cynthia and I at DePoncey College! I remember you, you presented that paper about Stirnerian Metaphysics. It was divine! We're just out doing some silk underwear shopping before a two week cruise in the Gulf of Mexico on Chaddeus the Third's yacht. See you next term, ciao!"
>>
>>24758131

Idk half these words
>>
>>24758131
who gives a shit about shallow bitches? not even attractive.
>>
>>24758131
I think you need to meet with my fucking Cockeus the Fourth sometime.
>>
>>24758266
Perfect response.
>>
File: 3221398399299484939.png (84 KB, 706x680) Image search: [Google]
3221398399299484939.png
84 KB, 706x680
>pretty girls remembered me and complimented my paper
>>
>>24758131
What you've written is gibberish. I understand the humor but please try and use actual philosophical concepts instead of putting together philosophers names and a multi syllable word. Thanks.
>>
>>24758131
>Stirnerian Metaphysics.A demonologist transcended mongolist professor and Geist activist was teaching a class on Hegel, known necromancer.

"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship the end of history and accept that Absolute Idealism is the most highly-evolved sophism to make us feel good about ourselves the continent has ever known, even greater than self-serving petit-bourgeois protestant theology!"

At this moment an uncaring if he was brave because being judged by illusionary social standards was of no importance to him, egoist, unique girl's school teacher who had smoked more than 15000 cigars in Hippel's winebar and understood the spookiness of all ideology and fully supported whatever he felt like stood up and held up "Der Einzige und sein Eigentum".

"I wrote this, innit?"

The arrogant professor smirked quite synthetically and smugly replied "It's not yours at all, fucking egoist, its the stern, reluctant working of reason towards the full realization of itself in perfect freedom."

"Wrong. It's been a few years or something (time is nothing to me) since I, the Unique One, created it. if it was not mine, and idealism, as you say, is not a spook... then Ghost Busters wouldn't have had a happy ending."

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his balls and copy of Plato's dialogues. He stormed out of the room crying those synthetic tears.
The students applauded and all started milk shops that day and accepted their Self-Enjoyment as the end of philosophy. An eagle named "Union of Egoists" flew into the room and perched atop the copy of "Stirner's Critics" and shed a beer on the hardcover. "Ich hab' Mein Sach' auf Nichts gestell" was said several times, and Renzo Novatore himself showed up and demonstrated how hand grenades are nothing but a means of killing police officers.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of superstition and his "books" were disregarded for all eternity.
>>
>>24758131
>Stirnerian Metaphysics

Is this a spook?
>>
>>24758622
moar tbt
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 375x375
>>24758131
>Shakespearen hermeneutics
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.