[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women are fucking confusing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (62 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
62 KB, 1600x900
So, here's the situation:

>be me, 24, virgin, socially awkward
>haven't talked to girls other than casual smalltalk or to friends' girlfriends in years
>friend introduces me to cute girl, let's call her Jane
>get along really well, fall in love with Jane
>meet a few times, just the two of us
>Jane tells me she just wants to be friends
>continue to hang out
>go to an event where Jane was supposed to show (didn't)
>meet new girl, let's call her Lucy
>same situation, we get along well, I start to forget Jane
>take Lucy to a friend's birthday party
>Jane is there, giving me strange looks
>ask Lucy out, she says she just wants to be friends
>continue to hang out anyways
>take Lucy to another party, stand with her all night
>Jane is there to, always close to me, dancing and flirting with different guys while she's giving me looks
>Lucy goes home, I go dance with Jane
>Jane asks me when we'll go out again
>only minutes later reminds me we're just friends
>everytime I've seen her since, she's been flirty with me
>wants to come over today to watch a movie

So what the fuck am I supposed to do? Are we just hanging out as friends or is she expecting something to happen?
I mean, her flirty behavior indicates she's somehow interested, but telling me that we're just friends does the opposite.
Is she just jealous of the other girl? Has she changed her mind? Or doesn't she know what she wants herself?

So how to I act? I guess I'm supposed to be looking for hints and signs, but I know I can't read them, I'm borderline autistic for fucks sake.

Please guys, help a fellow robot out here. This might be my ome chance with a girl.
>>
She's jealous that you stopped beta orbiting her.
Girls LOVE ATTENTION. They will do anything for it. They especially love attention from beta orbiters because it boosts their confidence to go after Chads. So a girl will do anything to string along a beta orbiter.
>>
>>24757956
Sounds like an adv thread you normie fuck
>>
>>24757956
>accidental Chad move
Nice, son. Your opening game move is strong; your end game tactics must be shit though if you're still a virgin.
>>
>>24758096
Also to expand on this OP, you could really destroy Jane if you're feeling /mischievous/.
Jane relies on your beta orbiting to boost her confidence. So what you need to is stop orbiting her, and subtly drop hints that you don't think she's pretty or that something is wrong with her physical appearance. Doing this will totally fuck with her head. She'll be thinking if guys like OP don't find me attractive, then what the fuck is wrong with me. You'll be able to totally destroy her confidence and self esteem.
>>
If you really want to wind up fucking this girl you need to play the long game. Tell her you have plans to go out today or something that implies you're with that Lucy girl without saying it directly. But nonchalantly ask if she wants to do something tomorrow or next week. Gauge how jealous she gets and maybe repeat the process
>>
>>24757956
>let's call her Jane
go back to reddit
>>
>>24757956
Okay, either I'm missing something or...? Do they just outright tell you, "I just want to be friends?" Because I think you're omitting something. If a girl does that to me, I treat her like a "bro." As in tear ass around her, burp, push, and literally rag on. Otherwise, if you're asking them to be your girlfriend or go out on a date STOP. You want to build up to that level, but only show half the amount of interest they have in you.

OP, you're letting these girls guide the situations. As >>24758096 said, you're just the beta orbiter. Of course she's going to up the stakes to keep you around. You should have hit the NEXT button on these cunts the moment they said "I only want to be friends." You need to show them that they're disposable, not you. You're the prize, faggot. Ask them if they have any hot, interesting friends; you'll probably get a kick out of their reactions. If they say no, just say, "Ah. That's too bad," and never talk to them again.
>>
>>24758262
I asked each of those girls out once. While Lucy told me straight out she'd rather just be friends, Jane literally said "I really like you, but I don't want to date right now. I try to focus more on uni stuff right now" while we were on a supposed "date".
I didn't really orbit them afterwards, we just hung out as friends maybe once a week or even once every other week.

And I don't really want to kick them to the kerb, because I really like being around them (or at least being around Jane), even if we're just friends. As I said, we really do get along well.
>>
>>24758364
She's legitimately saying, "I don't want to put a label on anything, but we can fuck." Breh, attack that ass.
>>
>>24758364
Holy fuck dude. Jane is just stringing you along for the ride. Like you don't understand. There are girls out there who get a sick pleasure for stringing along guys they would never date. You seriously need to cut off contact with Jane. She's faking everything so it seems like you get along. Let me guess she agrees with almost everything you say, but she never expands on it. Jane is not interested in you, she's INTERESTED IN THE ATTENTION YOU GIVE HER.
>>
>>24758461
This.

You should have told her that you aren't looking for anythig serious right now either. But that that shouldn't mean you can't have fun together.
>>
>>24757956
>She's jealous that you stopped beta orbiting her.
>Girls LOVE ATTENTION. They will do anything for it. They especially love attention from beta orbiters because it boosts their confidence to go after Chads. So a girl will do anything to string along a beta orbiter.

this is wrong. most non-hick, non-black girls are interested in normal guys, not roided up meatheads who look like they could tear a person in half. what they want is someone who knows how to fuck and once they find out you're shit at foreplay and only last two minutes then you're in shit and you better pull out some mad provider/ skills/ talents/ inflated worth or she'll dump your ass.
>>
>>24758493
Seems like a waste of time and money
>>
>>24757956
>dancing and flirting with different guys while she's giving me looks
Did you know that women seriously think this is effective at getting guys?

They think it's playing hard to get and makes men jealous, making them more likely to make a move on them.
>>
>>24758555
>roided up meatheads who look like they could tear a person in half
Is that what you think chad is?
>>
>>24758461
>>24758549
But why does she want sex with ME?
She was dancing/flirting with so many guys at this party, al lot of them more attractive than me, and yet she ended up walking home with me.
Also, if she just wants sex, my virgin skills won't suffice. I barely ever kissed girls.

>>24758563
>money
Haven't spent a single penny on her.
>>
>>24757956
She wants the benefits of a relationship without having to put out. Don't be a fool.
>>
>>24758142
My end game tactics ARE shit. I just can't make a move and I don't even notice girls making a move on me. I've literally turned down a girl who asked me to come to her bedroom at a party when I told her I wasn't tired yet.

>>24758689
But there are no relationship benefits she's getting. No money spent, no cuddling und we're just seeing each other maybe once or twice a week.
>>
>>24758680
>But why does she want sex with ME?
Who cares? Don't even consider this.

>She was dancing/flirting with so many guys at this party, al lot of them more attractive than me, and yet she ended up walking home with me.
She's throwing signals like a motherfucker. She's waiting for you to crack that ass open.

>Also, if she just wants sex, my virgin skills won't suffice. I barely ever kissed girls.
You're putting the pussy on the pedestal. Sex isn't that complicated and once you have it, you'll be like "Wait... I was put off by that?" Seriously, you're going to be kicking yourself in a few years if you don't make a move than if you do. Even if you get rejected, you'll know the answer and can put it to bed. If you do get some action, even if you're completely terrible... it doesn't matter. Why? Because you just had sex.
>>
>>24759207
The thing I'm most afraid of, however, is, taht I completely screw things up and we can't even be friends afterwards

Anyways, I don't think she'll come over. It's just another tease. First she asks me if today is fine, but doesn't set a time, then she isn't asking for my adress or anything. It's already dark outside (eurofag), I guess I should start making other plans.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.