[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong to rape a Stacey?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: 1429620121758.jpg (36 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1429620121758.jpg
36 KB, 400x388
Is it wrong to rape a Stacey?
>>
>>24756899
It's wrong to rape anyone
>>
Long answe: yes
Shirt answer: no
>>
In a general scenario the circumstances are not specified, so it can be hard to judge.
>>
File: FltJ77g.jpg (18 KB, 480x364) Image search: [Google]
FltJ77g.jpg
18 KB, 480x364
If she's asleep and never learns a about it then some would say there's no victim at all
>>
>>24756936
What if it's a total bitch Stacey, crushing guys self esteem, being a spoiled brat, saying she's too good for everyone ect. Is it wrong to have some fun with her against her stupid will? It's just sex too.
>>
>>24756899
morality is a social construct and is subjective
>>
File: 1444186168270.jpg (82 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
1444186168270.jpg
82 KB, 550x413
>>24756899
>woman says you raped her
>no proof, only her statement via social media/her word
>your life is over in both professional and personal respects assuming you somehow dodge police involvement
Yeah, sounds like a good gamble.
>>
>>24756961
If you thought it was wrong for the Stacy to crush the guy's self-esteem it would be wrong for him to rape her and crush her's aswell.
>>
>>24756996
I mean in a social construct kind of way then, is it so wrong for a beta loser to enjoy a hot girl he couldn't get with in the social realm? It seems almost appropriate for Stacey to get raped when you think about it, why should we empower her so much?
>>
>>24757026
I'm not sure how that would crush her self esteem.
>>
>tfw am a guy and was legitimately raped by a girl
>don't recall it at all and was in a serious relationship at the time
>ruined the relationship and the only reason I know it happened is from friends making fun of me

I feel like shit
>>
>>24757092
the stacy thinks the same of what she does. there is a lot of shame attached to being raped in the same way there is shame attached to being rejected.
>>
>>24757038
well desu two wrongs dont make a right

revenge is not justification
>>
>>24757038
Do you live in a country where prostitution is illegal or something? Disgusting pleb.
>>
>>24757109
Not really, being raped is an affirmation you are wanted, being rejected is entirely different way to torture someone. There's no shame in being raped unless you're a man for the most part since it makes you look like a woman, or weak.
>>
>>24757118
I guess you think the courts have a monopoly on justice. In any case what is justice?
>>
>>24757132
I'm not saying you should, I'm just asking if it's wrong sempoo

Life is taking advantage of others it seems, this is just another aspect of that, but since it's an unattractive male we seem to have much more scorn for it.
>>
>>24757141
stacy already knows she is wanted. her self-esteem is in large part built on her capacity to control who she accepts and rejects.

by raping her you take this away from her. imagine if you were in one of those tv prisons and you were raped and you had to face the people who raped you every day and there was nothing stopping them from doing it again and you were basically now the lowest of the low in the social hierarchy.

i imagine that's what a stacy feels like when she's been raped.
>>
>>24757195
>you were basically now the lowest of the low in the social hierarchy.

No you're just getting raped by one of them. Her status is still intact, and his is still low, but he gets his fill of her when he wants. In this world of hurting is it wrong to make the hurting mutual? Sounds like you want our hypothetical beta to be a martyr for a pointless cause, Stacey's feelings.
>>
>>24757236
Er I guess martyr isn't the right term, I guess what I mean is you expect the beta to control himself why Stacey does not have to in the same manner. Of course in an ideal Stacey world the Alphas would just kill the betas and they'd be in Chad's harem kek
>>
>>24757236
>No you're just getting raped by one of them. Her status is still intact

No. by raping her, the man she formerly rejected is now degrading her to be below himself.

>Sounds like you want our hypothetical beta to be a martyr for a pointless cause, Stacey's feelings.

I don't give a shit. The point is that you'll be hurting stacy's feelings in the same way she hurt your's.

You may think she deserved it, but unless hurting people's feelings is alright with you, you cannot say it was right.
>>
>>24757281
>the man she formerly rejected is now degrading her to be below himself.
He's physically capable of raping her in that regard he was always superior :^) the social aspect is what we were talking about anon.

>I don't give a shit. The point is that you'll be hurting stacy's feelings in the same way she hurt your's.

You need to explain it better then because I don't see the connection, totally different, one is sex the other is social value and self esteem, the only self esteem issues Stacey would have are that an ugly disgusting man touched her in what she considered her sacred goldmine
>>
>>24757281
But it may boost the betas self esteem, he got to experience the joy of sex with Stacie which is the pinnacle of success in a sort of animalistic way. He would lose his virginity and be able to confidently say, "I fucked a 10/10" his manhood is solidified.
>>
yes unless you're chad
>>
>>24757327
>the only self esteem issues Stacey would have are that an ugly disgusting man touched her in what she considered her sacred goldmine

You can trivialize her response, but the same can be done to yours.

Her social status doesn't change from your perspective, because you are simply imagining it as a 1 times occurence.

From her perspective she has entered a world where ugly betas can take her any time they want to. The idea that she can control who she accepts and rejects on which she built her self-esteem is now gone.
>>
>>24757443
>From her perspective she has entered a world where ugly betas can take her any time they want to. The idea that she can control who she accepts and rejects on which she built her self-esteem is now gone.
So rape is a reality check? kek

Also her self esteem is more based around her desirability, and if she felt powerful of people I don't think it's wrong to show her she isn't.

Again we need to remember the damage to the beta is done, he's had to deal with at least 10x the suffering Stacey did. but you're saying it's equivalence to bring her down in any way? Why should the beta deny himself more?
>>
File: 111.jpg (80 KB, 576x548) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
80 KB, 576x548
>>24756899
>>24756961
>>24757092
>>24757038
>>24757141
>>24757155
>>24757185
>>24757236
>>24757263
>>24757327
>>24757405

is this even epicboy? pretty sure he didnt try this hard before
I didn't like the fag but why steal his name
>>
>>24757509
This is EpiKid, epicboy hasn't been around for a while, ever since that one kissless faggot shot up that college EB has been Patrick Swayze in this bitch.
>>
>>24756899
No, but you should make sure that she doesn't enjoy it.
>>
>>24757490
>I don't think it's wrong to show her she isn't.

I'd be inclined to agree. but I would also say that it wouldn't be wrong for the stacy to reject you and make you realize that you are infact not desirable. even though it may have hurt you.
>>
>>24757608
I agree, neither is it right, it just is and we just are.

Good thread guys, cya.
>>
File: 1449246795459.gif (1 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1449246795459.gif
1 MB, 499x499
>>24756899

No it's not. Anyone who says different should go back to cnn.com or reddit
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.