[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the weirdest thing you've ever done with another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: Jordan-Pantypoop-12.jpg (22 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Jordan-Pantypoop-12.jpg
22 KB, 720x480
What's the weirdest thing you've ever done with another person, robots?

I just took a dump in a girl's mouth. Don't know what else can top that, honestly.
>>
>>24756527

My girlfriend put a carrot in my ass.
>>
>>24756527
I can't top that. Was it your idea or hers?
>>
>>24756625
It was her and her boyfriend's. They posted a craigslist listing asking for the her to be used as a toilet while the guy kek'd himself in the corner. I happily obliged.
Could greentext if anyone's interested.
>>
>>24756690
of course we're interested
>>
I was born out of my mother
>>
>>24756690
Greentext pls op
>>
>>24756690
wat did you get in return
>>
>>24756690
What the fuck. That is top level kek having your girlfriend have her mouth shat in.
>>
>>24756773
>>24756828
alright, coming up. stick around for a few minutes so i can write this up.

>>24756836
The pleasure of pissing and shitting on her face. I also got to nut all over her messy ass.
>>
>>24756867
Was she fat?
Bloxxxxx Jewish Albania.blox
>>
My gf used to suck me off until i cum in het mouth, she would then french kiss me and put all my cum in my mouth. I thought it was fucking hot
>>
Was partying with gf at time at house party. Near the end of the night only few people left. Me her, her best friend and a few others. Some how ended upstairs with her and her best friend. Decided fuck it, it's my chance to fuck her hot best friend(girl). Proceeded to ignore gf and fuck the shit out of her best friend while she tried to include herself. Lol basically kuked her. We broke up a week later and she stopped talking to her best friend she had known since grade 4 lol.

Would do again/10
>>
>>24756896
it is hot though
>>
>>24756896

Wow ghey.
>>
some time ago, i was at a femfriend's place, and as she was laying on her stomach, browsing the net i sat on her ass and started humping
no, no penetration, but she did jokingly moaned

think i could've actually fucked her if i tried?
>>
>>24757012
Definitly
Asdafsfg
>>
>>24757012
if you slowly escalated it from there, probably.
>>
>>24756625
>>24756773
I'll try to be as detailed as possible for you guys.

>be me, borderline craigslist junkie
>checking out mw4m section, see brand new post called "please use my girlfriend as a toilet bowl"
>sounds like just the shit I'm into (pun intended)
>email them, get response back later that night
>meet up with them yesterday for drinks at a bar before we get started
>girl is a decent 7/10 brown girl (maybe of paki descent? not too sure). she was wearing a cute red dress and black pantyhose.
>guy has zuckerberg-tier jewish looks. not that it mattered at all.
>not the kind of people I'd expect to want to be shat on
>we sit, drink a few beers and chat about city life for over an hour

>girl gets up and excuses her to go to the bathroom at one point. i tell her not to do that. both her and zuckerberg look interested, she sits back down
>order all of us a round of irish coffee
>dick is diamonds watching her squirm around in her seat as we talk
>after we finish the coffees, we order a cab back to their apartment

>the couple gave me a quick, awkward tour of their place as if I was a guest at some family party.
>experiencing very weird feels. the entire situation seems hilarious to me, but I'm simultaneously turned on by the fact that the girl can't stand without crossing her legs and bouncing up and down.
>get to their bedroom, where they've laid down plastic sheeting over the floor and bed
>there's an heavily awkward moment of silence that's broken by jew-boy saying "uhh.. so let's get started, shall we?"
>the guy gets undressed and sits in a chair next to the bed, starts jerking it. he stays there for the entire time

Fucking post limit. Will continue.
>>
>>24757086
>>24757089
>tfw no time machine
>tfw over six years have passed and i still think about da booteh
>>
File: u wot.jpg (22 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
u wot.jpg
22 KB, 500x492
>>24757160
>not the kind of people I'd expect to want to be shat on
>>
holy shit ew

how do you cope with the smell?
>>
>>24757204
Scat fetishist here, I unironically enjoy the smell.
>>
>>24756527
I've staged weekend-long kidnapping/rape scenes with a girl before. That's pretty weird I guess.
>>
op pls we waiting
>>
>>24757160
>girl starts undressing herself. i once again tell her not to
>she asks jew-boy if that's alright with him, he agrees with me
>she undresses me
>ask to take a look at her panties. she lifts up her dress and models them for me. they're pink cotton bikini-style with white lace trim.
>I'm just about at breaking point. After 4 beers and an irish coffee, everything in my body was trying to evacuate. she obviously felt the same way
>she turns me over, I kneel against the bed and she licks my asshole
>still trying to hold it all in, but can't help but let out a few small farts from the overwhelming sensation of the rimjob. she seems to enjoy it and moans a little.
>flips me over and i stand up. jew-boy tells her to lick my armpits. he seemed to really like that for whatever reason, but it just tickled me. no sexual satisfaction.
>she works her way down and starts licking my dick. let out a few spurts of piss on her face
>i tell her to relieve herself in her clothes. jew-boy agrees from the corner
>as she licks my balls, a flood of piss bursts from between her legs. keeps on going for a good 30 seconds
>her licking has momentary hiccups as she stops to lightly grunt. between them, i can hear the log sliding out of her bowels and into her panties
>impressively enough, i hear no audible farts come from her. for whatever reason, girls shitting themselves turns me on, but them farting turns me off
>she stops licking me, grabs onto my leg, stares at the ground and pushes even more out between deep breaths.
>after she's done, she sighs with relief. zuckerberg asks her to show him her messy panties/pantyhose, but I tell them that I seriously can't hold it anymore.

Fucking limit. I'll finish this up in the next post.
>>
OMG EWW

go on..
>>
File: 1324530008051.jpg (51 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
1324530008051.jpg
51 KB, 500x386
>>24757451
HURRY ANON

original post aaaaa
>>
File: iiJV3Nm.jpg (5 KB, 244x238) Image search: [Google]
iiJV3Nm.jpg
5 KB, 244x238
>>24757451
>this entire scenario
what the fuck
>>
>>24757451
Please continue.
This is an original comment you piece of crap
>>
>>24757451
>jew-boy tells her to lie on the bed, she obliges
>she sits down slowly. can hear the shit squishing around in her panties as she does.
>she tells me that she's been a bad girl for shitting herself and needs to be punished
>i get on the bed and squat over her head, facing the rest of her body
>open the floodgates of hell. feel a huge turd coming out of me
>piss all over her at the same time. i try to soak as much of her dress as I can. she rubs it into herself.
>can hear her chewing, swallowing, moaning and occasionally gagging down below. she starts fingering herself.
>she stops eating after the first turd. afterwards, she just lets the other two lay on her face
>after i'm done, i look at her. her face below her eyes is totally covered in shit. most of the front of her dress is soaked in urine.
>she's still moaning and fingering herself. i tell her to get on her hands and knees
>the seat of her dress has a huge shit-stain on it. i lift it up.
>the back of her panties are completely smeared with shit. anything that hasn't become brown is wet with pee.
>she's still fingering herself, and somehow still isn't finished relieving herself. she lets out another stream of pee and a little bit of poop into her panties
>finger my asshole while rubbing my dick all over her messy ass until i blast the most insane load all over her
>tell her that I'm done
>look at jew-boy. he's completely covered himself and the chair in his own piss.
>he calls her over, asks if I want to double-team her. i feel pretty well and satisfied, so I decline.
>i wash myself off in their shower, and that post-orgasm realization hits me. what the fuck did I just do
>walk my way back into the piss-and-shit covered bedroom. they're now fucking on the chair, clearly having a blast
>I awkwardly tell them that I'm going to see myself out. Thank them for everything and leave.

And that's it. If anyone has questions, I'm willing to answer.
>>
>>24757841
>>24757451
>>24757160
Holy fuck. Go to church.
>>
File: 1430199094018.jpg (63 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1430199094018.jpg
63 KB, 500x376
>>24757841
Well that was... something.
>>
>>24757841
Hahaha, that was entertaining. Thanks.

Did you have any encounters where one of the participants was having diarrhea?

Did you ever get seriously ill from all the bacteria and viruses contained in the shit?
>>
>>24757841
Why not stay in contact? Sounds like weekly fun potential
>>
>>24756891
The CL ad said they were both "athletic". They didn't really look it. Zuckerberg was pretty skinny, and the girl was pretty average as far as bodies come. Didn't really have much of a chest, but her ass was pretty nice.
>>
>>24757841
did you get paid for this?
>>
I know I'm not gonna top MC Scat Rat up there, but I did once whip a girl's back to bloody ribbons, scar her up with a knife, and burn the shit out of her with a butane torch. Wound up needing to go to the ER.

They said it didn't even crack the top 5 S&M related things they'd treated that week.
>>
File: 1448486292628.png (374 KB, 414x499) Image search: [Google]
1448486292628.png
374 KB, 414x499
>>24757160
>>24757451
>>24757841

Wow I'm not quite sure what to make of that.
>>
>>24757160
>>24757451
>>24757841

I laughed the entire time thanks anon you are one fucked up nigga.
>>
>>24756527
>What's the weirdest thing you've ever done with another person, robots?
i fattened my gf up about 80lbs or so.
>>
>>24757903
I've never actually done anything scat-related with anyone before. An ex of mine enjoyed watersports, but that's the extent of it.

>>24757904
I should've asked them for their contact info, but I was feeling the weirdest feels right after we finished and I forgot to ask. I still have their CL email, maybe I'll send them a message sometime soon.

>>24757933
Hell no. In fact, I paid the bar tab. Still well worth it.

>>24758006
I take solace in the fact that I'm at least less fucked up than them.
>>
>>24756527
>Don't know what else can top that, honestly.
Do that to someone who isn't your girl

>my girl
Get the fuck off 4chan.
>>
>>24758056
IT SAYS A GIRL YOU STUPID CUNT
>>
>>24758056
She wasn't my girl m8.
>>
>>24756527
Sex in the missionary position with the lights out for the sole purpose of procreation, thats it i said it
>>
>>24757160
>>24757451
>>24757841

I'm hard as diamonds to be honest lads.
>>
File: jfeFsP1.png (502 KB, 485x723) Image search: [Google]
jfeFsP1.png
502 KB, 485x723
>>24757841
>>24757451
>>24757160

POO IN THE LOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>>
>>24758207
It'll be keeping me hard as diamonds for months man.

The craziest thing is that they looked like a normal couple. If I met them in any other situation, I would never suspect that they could possibly be into this.
>>
>>24758223
D E S I G N A T E D
S H I T T I N G
W I F E
>>
>>24758490
The funny thing is, she could've very well been North Indian.
>>
>>24756527
I told a girl to piss on me. She did it, and man, it was amazing.
>>
Cuk situation with a black couple into race play. The weird part was the guy who showed an uncomfortable level of affection towards me. Made me feel weird since he was big and strong while I'm not.
>>
File: hot.webm (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
hot.webm
2 MB, 320x180
>>24758557
If only more girls were into it.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.