[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Try and write a novel, robots http://www.plot-generator.org.uk/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: novel 10outta10.png (253 KB, 1011x490) Image search: [Google]
novel 10outta10.png
253 KB, 1011x490
Try and write a novel, robots

http://www.plot-generator.org.uk/
>>
Two Generous Uncles Partying to the Beat
A Short Story
by Steven von Kribblesnatch
Dave Buttowski had always hated Shithole East Queens with its better, bad Blacks. It was a place where he felt stable.

He was an understanding, daring, whiskey drinker with moist elbows and Tall fingers. His friends saw him as a light, long lawyer. Once, he had even helped a wet Nugget cross the road. That's the sort of man he was.

Dave walked over to the window and reflected on his Blacks surroundings. The snow flurried like talking goldfish.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Terry Davidsonson. Terry was a sympathetic douchebag with squat elbows and wobbly fingers.

Dave gulped. He was not prepared for Terry.

As Dave stepped outside and Terry came closer, he could see the spotty glint in his eye.

"Look Dave," growled Terry, with a forgetful glare that reminded Dave of sympathetic lizards. "It's not that I don't love you, but I want Crystal Meth. You owe me 1460 pounds."

Dave looked back, even more barmy and still fingering the tattered sandwich. "Terry, hey man you're a huge faygot," he replied.

They looked at each other with ecstatic feelings, like two crowded, careful cats smiling at a very noble Drug Deal, which had Jazz music playing in the background and two generous uncles partying to the beat.

Dave studied Terry's squat elbows and wobbly fingers. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm afraid I declared myself bankrupt," explained Dave. "You will never get your money."

"No!" objected Terry. "You lie!"

"I do not!" retorted Dave. "Now get your squat elbows out of here before I hit you with this tattered sandwich."

Terry looked anxious, his wallet raw like a cheerful, concerned Cadillac.

Dave could actually hear Terry's wallet shatter into 1460 pieces. Then the sympathetic douchebag hurried away into the distance.

Not even a glass of whiskey would calm Dave's nerves tonight.

THE END
>>
John Tucker was thinking about Sophie Dee again. Sophie was a delusioned stacy with neckbeard dick and pale balls.

John walked over to the window and reflected on his poop surroundings. He had always hated dank /r9k/ with its watery, wandering wizards. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel shocked.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a delusioned figure of Sophie Dee.

John gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a cold-blooded, wicked, Mountain Dew drinker with manlet dick and skinny balls. His friends saw him as a rich, raspy robot. Once, he had even jumped into a river and saved a thankful wojack.

But not even a cold-blooded person who had once jumped into a river and saved a thankful wojack, was prepared for what Sophie had in store today.

The rain hammered like keking frogs, making John sad. John grabbed a giga katana that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As John stepped outside and Sophie came closer, he could see the funny glint in her eye.

Sophie glared with all the wrath of 1862 nihilistic magnificent murlocks. She said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want the D."

John looked back, even more sad and still fingering the giga katana. "Sophie, get out normies," he replied.

They looked at each other with irritable feelings, like two magnificent, manky mountain lions bullying at a very edgy Circlejerk, which had orchestral music playing in the background and two sinister uncles fapping to the beat.

John studied Sophie's neckbeard dick and pale balls. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began John in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't hate you Sophie."

Sophie looked worried, her emotions raw like a low, large lazer.

John could actually hear Sophie's emotions shatter into 785 pieces. Then the delusioned stacy hurried away into the distance.

Not even a drink of Mountain Dew would calm John's nerves tonight.

END
>>
I wrote a screenplay:

http://www.plot-generator.org.uk/pyfjbc/shorttempered-castrated-bull.html
>>
http://www.plot-generator.org.uk/9hp63o/two-predatory-uncles-shitposting-on-hungarian-acryllic-paint-swap-forum-to-beat.html

>>24759288
>John walked over to the window and reflected on his poop surroundings
Already a good story
>>
>>24759550
10/10
Would leave house to watch
>>
DETROIT
A Mystery
by DeLaShawn Quantavion^2 Brown
The BIX, NOOD town of DETROIT holds a secret.

Dindu Nuffin has the perfect life working as a kek in the city and basketball with his pack mentality girlfriend, WYTE WIMMEN.

However, when he finds a DOPE MUH DIK in his cellar, he begins to realise that things are not quite as they seem in the Nuffin family.

A rap concert leaves Dindu with some startling questions about his past, and he sets off to FUGGA DETROIT to find some answers.

At first the people of DETROIT are dumb and unemployed. He is intrigued by the curiously dumb lel, MUH DIQ. However, after he introduces him to hard CRACK, Dindu slowly finds himself drawn into a web of HOL, UP and perhaps, even FINNA.

Can Dindu resist the charms of MUH DIQ and uncover the secret of the DOPE MUH DIK before it's too late, or will his demise become yet another DETROIT legend?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-05-17-25-51.png (246 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-05-17-25-51.png
246 KB, 480x800
"I'm voing to need sharp dildos, big sharp dildos"
>>
Oscar Burns had always hated filthy Jackson's Bay with its smiling, silly slums. It was a place where he felt happy.

He was an anxious, indifferent, coconut milk drinker with skinny eyes and weak arms. His friends saw him as a narrow, nasty nobody. Once, he had even helped a zesty dog cross the road. That's the sort of man he was.

Oscar walked over to the window and reflected on his dull surroundings. The rain hammered like running dogs.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Elizabeth Newman. Elizabeth was a cowardly hero with grey eyes eyes and average height arms.

Oscar gulped. He was not prepared for Elizabeth.

As Oscar stepped outside and Elizabeth came closer, he could see the clumsy smile on her face.

Elizabeth gazed with the affection of 9049 prepared round rats. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want freedom."

Oscar looked back, even more tired and still fingering the big cube. "Elizabeth, I finally found the world you were looking for," he replied.

They looked at each other with calm feelings, like two modern, mashed mices loving at a very greedy parade, which had techno music playing in the background and two apathetic uncles traveling to the beat.

Oscar regarded Elizabeth's grey eyes eyes and average height arms. "I feel the same way!" revealed Oscar with a delighted grin.

Elizabeth looked hurt, her emotions blushing like a rainy, rapid ring.

Then Elizabeth came inside for a nice drink of coconut milk.

THE END

Fuck I can't stop laughing.
>>
I'd kiss you if I could OP, thank you, I needed this so bad.
>>
The Cloud that Teased like Rubbing Frogs
A Short Story
by Madman
Chad Thundercock looked at the depressing glass shard in his hands and felt sad.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his loud surroundings. He had always loved busy america with its noisy, nervous normies. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel sad.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Eggman . Eggman was a hideous egg with balding face and egg-like dick.

Chad gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a cocky, beta, coors light drinker with ugly face and handsome dick. His friends saw him as an ordinary, outrageous oaf. Once, he had even rescued a poised robot from a burning building.

But not even a cocky person who had once rescued a poised robot from a burning building, was prepared for what Eggman had in store today.

The cloud teased like rubbing frogs, making Chad beta.

As Chad stepped outside and Eggman came closer, he could see the innocent smile on his face.

Eggman glared with all the wrath of 6982 alpha arrogant australians. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want destruction."

Chad looked back, even more beta and still fingering the depressing glass shard. "Eggman, hey little man," he replied.

They looked at each other with suicidal feelings, like two curved, crowded cats fondling at a very 10/10 party, which had death metal music playing in the background and two shitty uncles stabbing to the beat.

Suddenly, Eggman lunged forward and tried to punch Chad in the face. Quickly, Chad grabbed the depressing glass shard and brought it down on Eggman's skull.

Eggman's balding face trembled and his egg-like dick wobbled. He looked angsty, his emotions raw like a cold, cautious cap.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Eggman was dead.

Chad Thundercock went back inside and made himself a nice drink of coors light.

THE END
>>
A Science Fiction Plot
by Anonymous
A long, long time ago in a kucked, kucked galaxy...

After leaving the poopoo planet Earth, a group of robots fly toward a distant speck. The speck gradually resolves into a depressed, space log cabin.

Civil war strikes the galaxy, which is ruled by Pepe Grenouille, a virgin robot capable of kucking and even alimony.

Terrified, a no gf normy known as Wojak Feels flees the Empire, with his protector, Egg Man.

They head for Umpqua on the planet Mars. When they finally arrive, a fight breaks out. Man uses his kucked unregistered .40-caliber Smith & Wesson to defend Wojak.

Man and Normy Wojak decide it's time to leave Mars and steal a killdozer to shoot their way out.

They encounter a tribe of normies. Man is attacked and the normy is captured by the normies and taken back to Umpqua.

Man must fight to save Normy Wojak but when he accidentally unearths a feel klein flask, the entire future of the kucked, poopoo galaxy is at stake.

hmm, stopped making sense halfway through
>>
>>24756239
Melthin Augracious, the Grelkin
A Fantasy Novel
by Martin Forthus

In a castle there lived a pretentious, cowardly Grelkin named Melthin Augracious. Not a ferociously comforting, sweet castle, filled with chairs and a frightening smell, nor yet an incalculable, uncanny, unfriendly castle with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a Grelkin-castle, and that means abuse.

One day, after a troubling visit from the lortump Trina Borlan, Melthin leaves his castle and sets out in search of three hideous traps. A quest undertaken in the company of humans, elves and tainted orcs.

In the search for the lortump-guarded traps, Melthin Augracious surprises even himself with his dentistry and skill as a general administrator.

During his travels, Melthin rescues a necklace, an heirloom belonging to Trina. But when Trina refuses to try jelqing, their friendship is over.

However, Trina is wounded at the Battle of the Penetrated Skull and the two reconcile just before Melthin engages in some serious jelqing.

Melthin accepts one of the three hideous traps and returns home to his castle a very wealthy Grelkin.

>>24761859
I like it, it feels very contemporary, current.
>>
File: kek.png (232 KB, 794x640) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
232 KB, 794x640
>>24756239
i think my story is best lads, some tumblr level erotica right here.
>>
Two Daring Uncles Singing to the Beat
A Short Story
by Genghis Swan
kev man looked at the cold penis in his hands and felt happy.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his industrial surroundings. He had always hated smelly mike's tractor supply and hunting store with its giant, gifted guns. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Dakota Fanning . Dakota Fanning was a brave kind with curvy legs and moist feet.

kev gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a rude, bold, fireball drinker with ginger legs and skinny feet. His friends saw him as an arrogant, amused asshole. Once, he had even revived a dying, puppies.

But not even a rude person who had once revived a dying, puppies, was prepared for what Dakota Fanning had in store today.

The snow flurried like killing zebra, making kev concerned.

As kev stepped outside and Dakota Fanning came closer, he could see the thoughtful glint in her eye.

Dakota Fanning gazed with the affection of 4110 sassy knobby kitten. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want sex."

kev looked back, even more concerned and still fingering the cold penis. "Dakota Fanning, i wuv you senpai," he replied.

They looked at each other with anxious feelings, like two empty, elegant elephant talking at a very arrogant carol service, which had third wave ska music playing in the background and two daring uncles singing to the beat.

kev regarded Dakota Fanning's curvy legs and moist feet. "I feel the same way!" revealed kev with a delighted grin.

Dakota Fanning looked unstable, her emotions blushing like a putrid, poised pan.

Then Dakota Fanning came inside for a nice drink of fireball.

THE END
>>
Dank Spacestation
A Short Story
by Caesar Rangewood

Blast Hardmeat looked at the moist recorder in his hands and felt lusty.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his metal surroundings. He had always loved dank Spacestation with its strong, sticky Spacetrees. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel lusty.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Maximum Viper. Maximum was a lusty dick with hairy elbows and vast testicles.

Blast gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a brutal, cruel, the blood of his enemies drinker with ugly elbows and sloppy testicles. His friends saw him as a flat, flaky fist. Once, he had even revived a dying, old lady.

But not even a brutal person who had once revived a dying, old lady, was prepared for what Maximum had in store today.

The snow flurried like gyrating guppies, making Blast joyous.

As Blast stepped outside and Maximum came closer, he could see the uneven glint in her eye.

Maximum glared with all the wrath of 7082 popular homeless horses. She said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want the ultimate technique."

Blast looked back, even more joyous and still fingering the moist recorder. "Maximum, It's time for actions," he replied.

They looked at each other with sullen feelings, like two lively, lazy lizards dancing at a very deranged bar mitzvah, which had reggae music playing in the background and two arrogant uncles fisting to the beat.

Suddenly, Maximum lunged forward and tried to punch Blast in the face. Quickly, Blast grabbed the moist recorder and brought it down on Maximum's skull.

Maximum's hairy elbows trembled and her vast testicles wobbled. She looked cranky, her emotions raw like a hollow, handsome hawk.

Then she let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Maximum Viper was dead.

Blast Hardmeat went back inside and made himself a nice drink of the blood of his enemies.
THE END
>>
The Curse of the Big Flight Plan
A Horror Story
by t. Chad
Whilst investigating the death of a local Kek, a JUST Alimony Slave called Brendan Fraser uncovers a legend about a supernaturally-cursed, Big Flight Plan circulating throughout Plane. As soon as anyone uses the Flight Plan, he or she has exactly Dubs days left to live.

The doomed few appear to be ordinary people during day to day life, but when photographed, they look Big. A marked person feels like a Sinful Koala to touch.

Brendan gets hold of the Flight Plan, refusing to believe the superstition. A collage of images flash into his mind: a zoik Cardinal balancing on a zoik Kek, an old newspaper headline about a Crashing this plane accident, a hooded Snipe ranting about Dinger and a drinking well located in an Alimony place.

When Brendan notices his Shlifft have Koala-like properties, he realises that the curse of the Big Flight Plan is true and calls in his he's a big guy for him, a Big Guy called Seeaye Eh, to help.

Seeaye examines the Flight Plan and willingly submits himself to the curse. He finds that the same visions flash before his eyes. He finds the Cardinal balancing on a zoik Kek particularly chilling. He joins the queue for a supernatural death.

Brendan and Seeaye pursue a quest to uncover the meaning of the visions, starting with a search for the hooded Snipe. Will they be able to stop the curse before their time is up?
END
>>
File: Screenshot (246).png (614 KB, 1783x1269) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (246).png
614 KB, 1783x1269
Well oy fucking vey
>>
>>24762686
i kek'd once
>>
Cummy Tomas's BBC
A Paranormal Romance
by J.K. Rolling in the Pu$$y
Francesco Massinghamon suspected something was a little off when his Furry hentai filth sexual lover tried to make give big cummys him when he was just six years old. Nevertheless, he lived a relatively normal life among other humans.

It wasn't until he bumped into the devilishly Cummy Jewish Cat's Mum, Tomas Le memes whickeder, that his life finally began to make sense.

However, Tomas proved to be Terrorist Sympathiser and seemed to have an unhealthy obsession with crying while jerking it to pictures of their mother. Francesco soon learnt that Tomas had taken an oath never to Thrust him unconscious a human being.

When Francesco's Furry hentai filth sexual lover is injured in a Mature Ejaculation accident, Francesco realises his own life is at risk.

Despite Tomas's BBC and filthy uncircumcised goyim weiner, Francesco finds himself falling for the Jewish Cat's Mum. Only fate will decided whether he kills or protects him.

One night, a Guilmon appears before Francesco and warns him of a darkness within Tomas. The Guilmon gives Francesco the Hitlerish Ian Hecox - the only weapon that can defeat a Cummy Jewish Cat's Mum.

Will Francesco find it in himself to kill the only creature who has ever made him feel truly Big cums coming? (Hint: yes!)
>>
File: kek.png (184 KB, 997x563) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
184 KB, 997x563
I'm fucking dying. Original post certified.
>>
Tales of the Goblin - Gayly Gaying
A Drabble
by gayfggotwhatareu a gay
"It's time for gayly gaying!" whispered the goblin that lives on my agy.

I looked at the dylan; it had a gay ugly and a pussies gay. I loved gay. I loved gay. I did not want to take the dylan from them. Gay, especially, loved the goblin.

I examined the fgoots goyboy. I studied the 1 MUNTER, which suicided like a mollyshreeves gay.

I remembered pooping dumbly at the goblin's will and knew I would comply again.

The gay made me tremble like parties fGGOT. Suddenly...

Chefchefchefchef!

The dylan was destroyed.

The goblin that lives on my agy suicided fggotly.

~ 100 words ~
>>
There's something about Ginny
A Sexy Romance
by Ron
Albus Dumbledore is a Hot, Sexy and Funny Wizard from Hogwarts. His life is going nowhere until he meets Ginny Weasley, an Ugly, Beautiful woman with a passion for Deez nuts.

Albus takes an instant disliking to Ginny and the Boring and Depressing ways she learnt during her years in Platform 9 3/4.

However, when a muggle tries to rek Albus, Ginny springs to the rescue. Albus begins to notices that Ginny is actually rather Kind at heart.

But, the pressures of Ginny's job as a Student leave her blind to Albus's affections and Albus takes up Wands to try an distract herself.

Finally, when Cruel Elf, Dobby the House Elf, threatens to come between them, Ginny has to act fast. But will they ever find the sexy love that they deserve?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.