[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I have consensual sex with a woman and she falsely accuses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1449001068750.jpg (198 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449001068750.jpg
198 KB, 640x640
If I have consensual sex with a woman and she falsely accuses me of rape with no evidence other than her own word, I'd still be prosecuted regardless? What kind of a country am I living in?
>>
>>24756018
Are you the Ethiopian guy from >>24755056 ? k3k
>>
>>24756035
No, but I was just reading that thread.
>>
>>24756018

a country in which women can vote and politicians want to appeal to them.
>>
>>24756018
CURRENT YEAR OP. CURRENT YEAR
>>
Super fucking simple, don't stick your dick in crazy. You can absolutely gauge if a girl is right in the head or not.
>>
PRESENT DAY
PRESENT TIME
>>
As a man you've got a higher chance of being raped by another man than getting a false rape accusation.
>>
>>24756361

That's not super fucking simple you idiot. If the law does that to the kind of people that are reponsible for the infrastructure and generally for the fact that everything isn't devolving into a clusterfuck, it deserves to die.
>>
This is their trump card. Better not upset any girl OP.
>>
>>24756394
Sorry you can't read people, pleb
>>
If she says it's rape then it was, you rapist
>>
>>24756018
The one with a "Rape Culture"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.