[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My ex gf told me she is "Polyamorous, bi and asexual"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: cucks.jpg (36 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
cucks.jpg
36 KB, 625x352
My ex gf told me she is "Polyamorous, bi and asexual"

She currently has TWO boyfriends and apparently they are totally fine with sharing her

Why are some women so twisted??
>>
Tell that stupid fucking cunt that you can't be asexual and bisexual.
>>
>>24755725
because her two boyfriends are enabling her to be like that. If these pussy nu-males put their foot down to their talking cunts they wouldn't be dealing with half of this feminism shit
>>
File: 1404636403782.png (82 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
1404636403782.png
82 KB, 441x411
>>24755725
>bi and asexual
>>
>>24755725
Not only does she collect labels, but boyfriends too!
>>
>>24755765
you can when you think both have no meaning other than "unique snowflake."
>>
>>24755725
>unironically being any of those things
You dodged an extra special snowflake bullet there, bro.
>>
>>24755725
>Why are some women so twisted??
Because they can be, it's female privilege senpai.
>>
>>24755725
>Why are some women so twisted??
Female nature. Some women are really good at hiding it.

>>24755778
>because her two boyfriends are enabling her to be like that.
She isn't a one year old, she has her own agency. Fuck off with this shifting the burden of responsibility, you fucking knight.
>If these pussy nu-males put their foot down to their talking cunts they wouldn't be dealing with half of this feminism shit
Pretty fucking ironic, considering you are spewing out exactly the same shit feminists are: that women need men to change their actions.

Fuck off and die, cunt. You are part of the problem which enables feminism to work. You are the one completely disregarding the fact that this is her behaviour entirely. It is like saying that a business owner is enabling crime by opening a store in Detroit.

No, fuck you blue pilled faggot. You're ignoring the behavoural root of the problem and focusing on the political red herring. Even if feminism didn't exist something else would appear with a different name in the exact same fucking way: because of braindead lesser apes like you who think that it is the responsibility of a male to treat an adult female like an infant without any real responsibility.
>>
>>24755725
>Asexual
Means you feel no sexual attraction to anything
>Bisexual
Means you feel sexual attraction to both men and women

Just be glad she's your ex.
>>
>caring what other people label themselves
>>
File: Animal66.jpg (2 MB, 861x2400) Image search: [Google]
Animal66.jpg
2 MB, 861x2400
>>24755831
You are one retarded idiot. I'm not surprised you got dumped so some whore could get spitroasted every night. If you had even a shred of intelligence in your tiny brain you would understand my meaning; most women are little more than dogs mentally. They were brought up not needing to think for themselves or even simply introspect. They live in the short term and it should be no surprise that you got owned by something as stupid as a dog.

You are one sad faggot and I'm laughing at all the beta kekolds like yourself.
>>
File: cool_guard.png (50 KB, 202x235) Image search: [Google]
cool_guard.png
50 KB, 202x235
>>24755831
That's actually an interesting discussion (if it wouldn't be held at /r9k/, which literally is woman hating).
What I like is you pointing out how shifting responsibility here is like a political scheme, the male-blame game.

You use the term "blue pilled", but the "redpill theory" sure tends to emphasize women are like children. So go this and the request for their own agency together?

At the end, for me, the real question that's relevant is how you should act/adopt your behavior in that context you find yourself in.
>>
>>24755912
>wants interesting discussions
>brings up "redpill theory"
>>
why are you talking to your ex girlfriend

also, why are you here if you've ever had a girlfriend
>>
>>24755725
>My ex gf told me she is "Polyamorous, bi and asexual"

Where do you guys find these poly chicks? I fuck like 10 women a year on average (last 10 years) and I would love dating someone who doesn't care if I fuck around.

I truly believe that exclusivity is unnecessarily for relationships. Only a robot would want to date a woman exclusively, chads can get laid anytime so it makes no sense.
>>
File: Kierkegaard.jpg (87 KB, 432x554) Image search: [Google]
Kierkegaard.jpg
87 KB, 432x554
>>24755926
I don't necessarily want to be associated with the angry kids on the redpill reddit (nor with American centric culture in general, central Europe reporting in), but it's an interesting idea with some legitimate output. And besides, what kind of discussion on /r9k/ could be interesting - here we find only food for the lulz and social commentary.
The Chad idea is interesting because there is some truth to it - I mean the different online dating behaviors don't lie and nature does fucked up stuff like
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_effect
and viewed from the outside it's also interesting as counter-ideology to equalitarian politics.
It's tied to the PUA culture, and one must acknowledge the vast amount of single moms today and how internet memes like the redpill community replace father figures.

Sadly, apart from older academic text, the only source I know on the topic that's somewhat readable is
http://therationalmale.com/
>>
>>24755831
No feminists say that a man is not allowed to change a womans action because that's patriarchy.
Of course they are faggots if they allow her to do that. There is no female nature. She's just being a bitch.
>>
ITT: OP's first bait
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.