[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /r9k/ right? Are women manipulative sociopaths ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 12
File: 1443979700386.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1443979700386.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
Is /r9k/ right? Are women manipulative sociopaths ?
>>
>>24755719
Yes, they are.

This is an original comment
>>
For the most part. The secret is everyone is their own level of awful and because of it life is generally horrible.
>>
>>24755750
>>24755744
I lost all my trust for women just after few months of coming here. I mean I had to reason to trust them in first place, I got hurt by lying women so many times its unreal but now I literally distrust them
>>
Yes, so are men. We're all manipulative.
>>
>are men who stare at their screen for 20 hours a day right about things they have no real experience with?

What do you think?
>>
No. Women for the most part simply lack any self awareness or model of other people. That's why they lead people on, invest less in relationships, have trouble setting boundaries or are paranoid they won't be able to enforce them, and so on.
>>
>>24755850
Right, so men are more likely to be empathetic but not necessarily.
>>
>>24755791
>roastie typing furiously
>>
>>24755848
>there are no statistic which reflect real life experience
>you have to experience something in order to be able to talk about it
How delusional do you have to be?
>>
>>24755850
Kind of this.
They are not particularly maliciously manipulative/aggressively selfish. They just lack awareness and forethought and everyone dotes on them. They cannot fail, so they have the ability to rationalize EVERYTHING. I honestly can't blame them for their actions. Still disappointed though.

never forget though, there are outliers.
>>
women are pretty shitty, but they also have nice qualities that men lack, they can be more sympathetic. for example i injured my leg and had to walk with crutches and women were the only ones who ever offered me help and asked if i was alright, not a single man did offer his help (except the male nurse in the hospital).
>>
>>24755928

I don't believe this because women are not trust worthy.
>>
>>24755952
elaborate? i dont understand what you are saying
>>
>>24755982
Women are looking to find the best mate with the highest amount of quality resources. Everything they do is for this purpose. Consciously or unconsciously. It doesn't matter.
>>
>>24755889
Maybe. Women can sense and understand emotions. In my experience, it's more that they don't understand how an action might be perceived on a social or cognitive level. Flaky, leading on, etc.

>>24755924
I don't know about the rationalization part. Everyone rationalizes to an extent, and everyone can have guilt. Women aren't typically princesses to the extent of the meme. Lack of awareness and forethought is pretty accurate though.
>>
>>24756093
samefag here

I changed my mind. Women can understand social dynamics when it doesn't involve them, and plan accordingly (like seating wedding guests). They are extremely ambivalent and lack awareness when it comes to their own relationships (like being flirty and then regretting it). Unbelievable the mixed signals they send constantly.
>>
>>24756033
True, but not only.
Women want someone who is wealthy but in the meantime want someone who can please them very well in bed (and if that's not you, you'll probably get cheated on) and also someone who is always there for them (also will be someone else if not you). So basically if you're not the full package, a woman will NEVER be satisfied with just you. Your goals here are: either be the perfect guy or find a girl that's willing to put up with your lack of other skills (which really do exist, but are very rare). Also her mission on this planet is to get married and have kids, so once those things happen your life together just won't be the same.
>>
>>24756204
Which renders my life completely useless, considering I don't even have the brains to be productive worker.
>>
>>24756093
>it's more that they don't understand how an action might be perceived on a social or cognitive level. Flaky, leading on, etc.

It's the other way around to the same severity. You've got it exactly wrong. Truthfully, we're so terrified of the social ramifications of everything we do that we're paralyzed into leading people on because we're afraid being honest with them will start shit and we'll get hurt somehow.

I'm not saying the truth is any better. I'm just pointing out that it's the exact opposite of what you think, but equally bad.
>>
>>24755719
yes, they fucking are.

>text/call roastie
>suddenly miscommunication for no reason whatsoever
>breaking mutal agreements
>still hasn't apologized
>it's been a month

women are dogshit.
>>
File: kermit_gun1.jpg (71 KB, 432x324) Image search: [Google]
kermit_gun1.jpg
71 KB, 432x324
>women

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>enough said
>hurr durr too much reee, not enough written content durrderpdurrrr, fuck you mods
>>
>>24756274
>>24756284

The reason we do this is because we're taught by our parents from an early age (mostly overprotective fathers) that men are creepy and will do terrible things to us if we give them outright nos, so we try to let everyone down as softly as possible by never ever being clear or concise about anything. Not because we're flaky or manipulative or sociopaths, but literally just because we're terrified you're going to rape us if we tell you to fuck off.

I mean, what's to stop you? I could easily be overpowered by any man. That's why women have to be so subversive. We're at your mercy all the time and you guys are so dense that you can't even seem to put two and two together to figure it out. Men don't understand just how completely helpless women actually are. It never occurs to you that women are terrified of you, so you think we're manipulative whores instead and ascribe other reasons for our behaviors that make more sense to you.

Honestly, it's not even you. We were taught from an early age to assume everyone who doesn't act within a small boundary of normal are creeps by our fathers 99% of the time.
>>
>>24756274
Yeah I revised it a bit here >>24756159

Both can be true. You're terrified of ramifications because you're unaware of the signals you're sending and can't predict how people will respond.

Not talking about
>she smiled; she wants to sex me!
talking about
>oh, i just wanted to talk about this random shared interest with you for hours, i didn't actually want to do it with you
And often that being terrified is the result of having been burned in the past, so you start projecting that interaction on everyone. You misjudged then so you misjudge now. (This is "having baggage".)

People taking rejection poorly and stuff like that is always a concern, but this goes way beyond that.
>>
>>24756348
>We're at your mercy all the time and you guys are so dense that you can't even seem to put two and two together to figure it out.

just fucking admit that you're too stupid to overcome those petty delusions from childhood.
seriously. and no, you have no reason to assume any rape/violence/whatever until it actually happens for real. you have no fucking excuse for terrible judgment of character.
>>
>>24756389
>you're unaware of the signals you're sending and can't predict how people will respond.

No, we know how you're taking it, we just don't want to make it even more obvious that we want you gone because you won't spite-rape us if you're in limbo.

We are WELL AWARE of exactly how you feel, we're just too petrified to do anything about it.
>>
>>24756393
It's just due diligence. You could overpower me at any time. Why would I put myself at risk? You just don't understand how terrifying it is to constantly be surrounded by things that are way, way stronger than you are that can decide your fate on a whim. There is NOTHING we could do to stop you. That in and of itself is terrifying on a universal level. It's not you specifically, it's just taking precautions.
>>
>>24756348
Nope. What you have described is the reason women soften rejections, or are afraid of being approached, sexual advances, et cetera.

It does not at all explain why a woman might, for example, make an offhand sexual comment to a longtime male friend she has no sexual or romantic interest in, after he has already tested where those boundaries are and has since been respectful of them, only to later claim she didn't know why she did it or that it could be construed as flirting.
>>
>>24756434
Like seriously. If you encounter, say, a powerful god with the ability to destroy your life, it doesn't matter if the god is a dick or not, you still avoid pissing it off regardless.
>>
You know what it's like to be completely motivated by fear? Base instincts control your every action. Women live in perpetual fear of men.
The result is their solipsistic survival oriented animal mind state.
>>
We have to be. Men are egotistical maniacs that think they can do no wrong.
>>
>>24756434
Tumblrina SJWs don't seem to get though that white men can say the same about black men.

It's socially acceptable for women to say this shit but I'm a microaggressing racist shitlord.
>>
>>24756348
This is incoherent bs bait.
>>
>>24756458
Oh, that? It's because you do something cute and we forget why we're not interested in you romantically, but then you respond really awkwardly and we're reminded that it's your personality, so we just say it was nothing. It means you were socially inept and didn't respond properly.

You asked. I'm not going to bullshit like other women.
>>
>>24756434
fuck you and FUCK your stupid piece of shit excuses. how fucking prude can a cunt even get? precautions my ass. shit is not going anywhere if that always happens, humanity dies out and it's incredibly boring on top of that. open the fuck up on the inside already. all this lame shit isn't worth shit and makes me fucking mad. there is literally nothing redeemable about any of that. if you have no good reason to be like that, then simply don't be like that. especially if I'm a dude with the best intentions. so annoying, christ.
>>
>>24756033
Women also have motherly instincts, consciously or unconsciously. Get over yourself you fucking dickwad.
>>
>>24756485
Every single time I was ever straight-forward with a man, his ego was totally crushed and he harassed me with tons of insults and threats to try to hurt my ego as well. Little do they know that they can't hurt me because they mean nothing to me.

Number of times a man has reacted to a rejection with grace and dignity: Absolute fucking 0
>>
>>24756511
Why the rude tone in your text?
>>
>>24756506
>Try to inform a guy of why we act like we act
>he gets angry and swears at me and goes on a bitter spiel

You are literally demonstrating exactly what I'm talking about. This is what we're trying to avoid.
>>
>>24756539
oh great, should a guy be thankful for getting rejected now? jesus christ.

all dem bitches acting like they're royality or some shit.
>>
>>24756549
Because I hate you.
>>
File: 1426954011584.jpg (27 KB, 489x499) Image search: [Google]
1426954011584.jpg
27 KB, 489x499
Who /TheRedPill/ here?

>tfw literally don't want anything to do with women
>>
>>24756539
>Little do they know that they can't hurt me because they mean nothing to me.
You are programmed to not care about betas who you reject.

>Number of times a man has reacted to a rejection with grace and dignity: Absolute fucking 0
I am not sure if you are telling the truth here. Being honest with the rejections makes it much easier for both.
>>
>>24756571
No, you just shouldn't HATE us and get really angry. Why should anger even be a thing? You're not entitled to us, so it's not like we're taking away something that you deserve.

If rejection is more to you than "oh, that sucks" then you're getting way too attached way too quickly.
>>
>>24756506
You're proving their point by being aggressive now over their explaination

How can you be sure of anyone's intentions? You can only know your own
>>
>>24756572
Please don't hate me, I am just an observer of this shitty world. But its how biology made women and its how human survived.
>>
>>24756494
So, I was basically right then, when I said women are ambivalent and have a weak model of other people.

Also, I should just climb in a hole and die I guess. I'm not a danger to anyone, I'm empathetic, physically attractive, I just have a broken personality and there's no fixing it. And so it is deemed I am not deserving of any intimacy or affection of any kind.
>>
>>24756571
>should a guy be thankful

Who said anything about thankful? So many guys say "If a woman would just say 'no', I would say 'alright' and be on my way". That has NEVER happened. Men always resort to insulting the woman's appearance lol every time, even though he wanted her a few minutes ago.
>>
>>24756559
you will ALWAYS have to face it and it won't stop, EVER. especially if you want a relationship. there is NO avoiding.
you're not even making sense and your bullshit sucks. you're not getting a bf/husband that way anyhow. so no, you fucking can't run from it. so fuck you.
>>
>>24756573
lol yeah
thank god i'm not heterosexual
my heart goes out to hetero robots, your lives are objectively awful and you really do all deserve at least a consolation blowjob or something
>>
>>24756574
>Being honest with the rejections makes it much easier for both.

Once again, that's what you SAY but that's not how it IS.
>>
>sociopaths

technically no. if we use sociopath in the same way autist is used on 4chan then yes.
>>
>>24756618
>you will ALWAYS have to face it and it won't stop, EVER

We wouldn't have to do it if men didn't get so weird and bitter when they're rejected even though we aren't even a fucking couple.
>>
>>24756404
I sympathize with that, buy you seriously overproject that stuff.
>>
>>24756627
Well if you base your rejection on things men cannot change, like height or genetics for that matter, its obvious that a honest rejection will lead to certain reactions.
>>
>>24756594
that's faulty logic. keep dreaming I'm proving her point, retardo.

>>24756587
>>24756609
why would anybody always act like rejection doesn't faze them somehow. enough is fucking enough, especially if it keeps happening. you're just pointing out how selfish you are, expecting somebody not to get mad about it in return. that's horseshit.
>>
>>24756656
yeah if you reject a guy based on his height you deserve physical punishment t b h
>>
>>24756638
He's just one of those bitter losers that'll never have a good relationship because he overreacts to girls rejecting him and becomes even more bitter in the process.
>>
>>24756651
I'm sorry, but getting assaulted by one dude is life-ruining. Even though it's going to be only one of 100 dudes or less, the odds are still too high for me.
>>
>>24756511

Have this white knight act of yours ever gotten you sex?
>>
>>24756664
>you're just pointing out how selfish you are, expecting somebody not to get mad about it in return

You're not supposed to be invested in someone before you're dating them, dude. That's not healthy. If rejection hurts you, you're feeling too much too soon.
>>
>>24756675
>being that much of a white knight

lol. sure, you faggot fuck, that will make the roastie sleep with you for sure. keep barking.
>>
>>24756674
Overly emotional and faulty implication. (are you a woman?).
Obviously I meant men being sad about it, not physical.
>>
>>24756573

I just need my government to legalise prostitution and thats the end of me and any woman interacting on any level besides a pure transactional relationship.
>>
>>24756692
but that's idiotic. it literally defeats the point of dating anybody.

you have to be infatuated with somebody on some level so it actually gives you the motivation to try dating them.
everything else is again prude and frigid dogshit.
>>
>>24756709
That's just your constrained worldview. Why does attraction automatically equal investment? Why can't you be attracted without being invested? I can be incredibly into someone and not care about them, like a celebrity. Investment is something you build together.
>>
>>24756656
An honest rejection would be like "Sorry, I'm not into you like that" but I've never rejected someone because of their height or appearance (no hideously deformed guys ever hit on me). If he presses on about it, I'll just ignore him because he's obviously a masochist that wants his feelings hurt but I'm not. It's mostly coming off as a sperg that turns me off.

>>24756664
Because you come off as insecure and even more unattractive. I've never gotten seriously upset over rejection, just a little bit but I certainly wouldn't harass the dude because I'm not dumb enough to think it would affect him in any way.
>>
File: 1447698511527.png (351 KB, 1311x465) Image search: [Google]
1447698511527.png
351 KB, 1311x465
Women cant even into eugenics.
>>
>>24756709
>you have to be infatuated with somebody on some level

Lol maybe that's what it takes for YOU to ask a girl out, but it's really not healthy, and you're literally setting yourself up for heartbreak. If you take the time to idealize this girl and treat her as such, she's even more likely to respond negatively. Why? She already knows she won't live up to your expectations. Not to mention, it's creepy to be way into a girl like that before asking her out.
>>
>>24756479
no that's women you retard
>>
>>24756539
Hey guess what? Men are expected to pursue in human culture and women are expected to sit on their ass and wait for advances. Women are exactly the same, but aren't expected to pursue.

Besides, there's a difference between having words for a bit and actually being in danger. A few guys will be persistent stalker types but mostly you can't deal with hurt feelings and negative energy.

FWIW, in my own life from what I can remember, I've been approached by women on at least 2 occasions; one just walked away, one erupted as you describe. I have been rejected on at least 4, and never erupted like that. It's never dignified to be rejected, and it spoiled the dynamics a bit for people I was already friends with, but I managed to stay friends.
>>
>>24756539
it's not normal men's fault that you only get attention from slimy betas
>>
Roasties undoubtedly have it easier than us, but there's one thing robots often forget that plays a large part as an antagonist in any woman's life.

Other women.

Seriously, women are fucking terrifying to each other. I grew up in Eastern Europe, the prettiest girl in class ended up getting completely fucked up by the uglier bitches every time. I saw several girls quit highschool alltogether rather than deal with other women.
>>
>>24756627
who are these shitty people you interact with and where did you find them? i'm sorry your experience led you to believe this is universal.
>>
>>24756676
I know actual rape victims with less baggage than you.
>>
>>24756573
I wish I could go Red Pill but I can't.
All I ever wanted in life is a loyal, loving wife who would raise our children with me. To give up on that is to give up on the only reason I've stayed alive so long.
But I've yet to find a single woman who isn't trash. Even my mom is trash. My two grandmas are good, but even then one of them is nuts. I really, truly have yet to find a girl I really like.
I can't just settle for a prostitute. I need a kind woman to come home to every night, who will rub my back, have some dinner cooking, and ask me how my day was while giving me a big tight hug.
Why are there no women out there like that? I don't know where to find them.
>>
>>24757020
I can relate to everything in your post. I wish I could give up but my autistic fantasy of a good life with wife and kids.

>Why are there no women out there like that? I don't know where to find them.
You will have better luck with traditional/religious women.
>>
File: PJ135-mail_Page_2.jpg (386 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
PJ135-mail_Page_2.jpg
386 KB, 1500x1000
>>24757020
I stopped looking for them. The reason to stay alive in this day and age is to get shit rich and watch the world burn from the comfort of your own yacht
>>
>>24757017
I'm not in constant fear, just logical precautions. It's not like I'm physically anxious.
>>
>>24756986
They said earlier that its obviously not universal but it happens enough that they don't want to risk it
I honestly can't blame them and I agree, it takes one guy to destroy their life

This though is separate from the kind of shit you see about girls kuking guys they are already dating or just ruining year long relationships over the dumbest shit. They have threads here every other day of screen caps from leddit about girls cheating and thinking its justified or other insane shit.
>>
>>24757096
I bet that you believe in the wage gap and also that 3 out of 4 women are raped once in their lifetime.
>>
>>24757096
>It's not like I'm physically anxious.
you will be, oh boy, you will be.
>>
>>24757094
I don't want to get shit rich though.
I just want to make enough to have a comfy lake cabin I take my kids to on summer weekends with my wife. I want to work all day designing video games so younger generations can feel the joy I did growing up.
>>24757084
I know that I'd have better luck with religious women but it feels weird imagining, going to a church and trying to pick up chicks.
Plus I feel like it'd be hard to maintain because she probably wouldn't want to date someone that doesn't hold the same views.
>>
>>24755719

No, your dick just does what ever they tell you.
>>
>>24757111
I don't believe in a discriminatory wage gap. I believe women choose different jobs.

I think it's more like 1/8. Pretty significant, but not 3/4
>>
>>24757122
kek

Or1g1n4l p03t
>>
>>24757111
3/4 is the statstic for sexual assault (tit grabs by strangers, etc)

>>24757140
This is more accurate
>>
>>24757096
I don't think you understand what baggage means. Your perceptions are toxic to your relationships whether you are physically anxious or not.
>>
>>24757169
Haven't had any trouble with relationships. Guys that aren't bitter don't mind. Everything has been great.
>>
>>24756912
OP here. Im also from eastern Europe. And ugly girls are pretty much ignored by everyone. Where are you from?
>>
>>24757020
What's so depressing is women constantly have these walls up. They are afraid of emotional intimacy with men. Men lay themselves bare, and we're told it's the other way around.

If you empathize with and respect another person and can share life's experiences, isn't that what's important? But women (men too, but not quite as much I think) have these laundry lists and push people away for shallow reasons.

I don't know.
>>
>>24757252
The issue is that the media depicts men as strong and stoic, and the natural extension of that would be that they wouldn't lay themselves bare to anyone.

However, the truth is strong, stoic men want a woman not just for sex. They want her because she's soft. She's gentle. She's sweet, she is everything they aren't, and with someone like that they can be vulnerable. That's all I want at least, a sweet woman I can open up to and be vulnerable with.
I agree though. Women are treated like children, and hence grow up to just be big children. SJWs say they are feminists but what they don't realize is that in obsessing over depictions of women in movies, video games, etc., they are exposing themselves as the true failures of feminism. I am not one of those people who says that feminism is irrelevant now because they have the right to vote. I feel true feminism is needed now more than ever, but no woman is arguing for it because they don't want equal footing. True feminism would be fighting for equal sentencing for both genders, equal footing in child custody battles, conscription to the military, and so on.
Anyways, off topic a bit, but yes I agree. Most men just want someone soft to open up to.
>>
>>24757200
You're talking like this is all about romantic interest and beta orbiters who won't fuck off, though. I get mixed signals about non romantic stuff from female friends who have openly expressed genuine sympathy, empathy, guilt, etc with me. I get mixed signals in specific areas from women I have very positive relationships with in other areas. I know what being held at a distance and managed is. I've been there too and am old enough to see it. These are not that.

Probably, though, neither me nor my close friends are neurotypical, and it's also clear we're talking about different things and your life experiences have been very different.
>>
This thread is a total shit storm.

Women, like most men, cater to their self interests first. Most often you guys seem to expect them to just msgically open up to you and love you. You aren't entitled to that. Ever heard of taking it slow? Most of you confess you want somebody you can be open with. What this tells women is you are not confident enough to let yourself shine in public. Why would a woman want a man who lacks confidence and treats his woman like a therapist?
>>
>>24757334
Well, you kind of turned it into a discussion of specific archetypes. That's not the man I am or the woman I want, exactly. But I don't get when people are on completely the same intellectual, physical, and emotional wavelength with someone but decide they're not relationship material for whatever reason.

>feminism
Well I guess you decided to open up a whole new controversial topic there, but the word itself is gendered. It was never about equality. It's about getting closer to equality by lifting women in the areas where they're behind, but it's not about to bring women down in the areas where they're ahead. Intersectionalism is a denial that it's one sided; they've conflated being multidimensional with caring about both ends of each axis. Race, gender, orientation, etc have privileged and unprivileged subsets, and I can't really say I've seen a feminist talk about an issue affecting privilegeland unless it somehow benefits people outside of that too. I see them wanting men to be more involved parents, and fighting "toxic masculinity", but not addressing the education gap or male homelessness. And if you're single and childless, forget it.
>>
>>24755719
To men, yes. To women, no.
Women are impossible for men to understand, just like men are impossible to understand for women.
Just look at how women actually believe that war is worse for them than it is for men. This is absolutely ridiculous in the eyes of men, while the opposite goes for women.
"Women have always been the primary victims of war." - Hillary Clinton
>>
>>24757444
There's some truth here but it's another reductionist / one dimensional portrait of people and what's going on. For example there are some things you only do one on one and not by "shining in public", and I don't just mean sex. I think there's partly a stylistic difference where women judge the risk of opening up privately to be much higher than men do, regardless of their public confidence or personality.
>>
bump for more anti-women posts
>>
File: 0ssOfcf1rv3s52_500.gif (823 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
0ssOfcf1rv3s52_500.gif
823 KB, 200x200
>>24756494
>we forget why we're not interested in you romantically
you should get tested, seriously
>>
>>24756469
Yeah but I wouldn't deny a God my boipussy or worship.

Wimminz need to be collectively hurt so bad they come back to respecting da god.

Anything that broad said is infantile along with the beta kek dad meme.
>>
>>24756348
>>24756494
I'm a woman and this person is the most correct and informed in this thread

Literally any time I wanted to do anything when I lived with my parents. "No, you might get raped". Now that I live alone they always worry I'm going to get raped walking home, or I'm going to go on a date with a guy who will rape me. You guys seriously don't understand how often people yell about RAPE at you when you're a female, it's insane.
>>
File: whatsthedealwith.jpg (15 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
whatsthedealwith.jpg
15 KB, 400x343
>>24758328
Also adding onto this, but any time I've talked with men about what men are like, they just tell me they are horny bastards who want to use me for sex. You guys aren't exactly doing yourself any favors by telling women that all other men are just manipulative assholes that will use them for sex.

You kind of brought it upon yourself by continuing to reinforce the stereotype.
>>
File: creation of bait.png (148 KB, 2500x1645) Image search: [Google]
creation of bait.png
148 KB, 2500x1645
>>24756348
>>24756494
>>24758328
just stop
original comment do not steel
>>
File: modern women in a nutshell 2.jpg (959 KB, 1440x1974) Image search: [Google]
modern women in a nutshell 2.jpg
959 KB, 1440x1974
Yes. If they have mental or other problems they search for an orbiter to nurture and reaffirm them and as soon as they get better and have regained their confidence they think to themselves "i can do better than this guy" and walk away from/ignore him just to hop right into Chad's arms again
>>
i was a KV until 28 when I started making $40k a year as a supply chain manager.

I got a gf last year.

>she is 34
>4/10
>chub
>pothead
>has dated 10 guys
>had 4-somes
>found an adult friend finder profile on her laptop
>where she friend hundreds of men with huge dicks within 100 miles of where we live
>"it's just a fictional persona! I never did anything" her excuse
>I cook and clean every night after work and she comes home late from yoga
>every time we have sex I go down on her and she falls asleep during intercourse
>she cries and complains about her job every morning and I have to soothe her
>she says she never loved someone like me and wants to really "build a life" together

>she regularly has breakdowns and cries says she is afraid she manipulated me into being with her.

I don't know what i am doing please just kill me.
>>
>>24759047
in today's episode of "Things Than Never Happened"
>>
>>24759159
>tfw when you're real life is no believable
JUST
>>
>>24755719
Yeah they are, but, their average intelligence is lower. So, if you are intelligent, you can easily see through manipulation attempts and use it against them to manipulate them. It's piss easy.
>>
>>24759159
I don't know why you post that it seems like the average life of an older beta virgin who just found a gf (and why I want to kill myself sometimes).
>>
>>24759211
It's impossible to be that much of a beta.
>>
>>24756434
This doesn't make sense when a girl will be rude to your face, start texting, not answer your questions just do the flaky shit that enrages you. Why would she risk it if she were afraid of rape? Because they all do, often.
>>
File: 1448862388788.png (557 KB, 1372x767) Image search: [Google]
1448862388788.png
557 KB, 1372x767
>all this muh rape
>>
>>24759231
Man, you don't get out much, do you?
That story isn't even close to being as pathetic as some people I've known.
It sounds like a run of the mill spent woman hooks up with a beta limited experience guy. It happens all the fucking time.
>>24759047
Not fucking worth it man, thats all I'll say.
>>
>women literally profile men all day in the hopes of not getting raped/finding a rich husband/fuckbuddy
>men profile women in the hopes of finding a quick lay/woman to actually love forever

Women are disgusting.
>>
>>24756348
>>24758328
>Taught from childhood

Guys are taught from childhood to be extra nice to women and treat like queens, but we get shit on for putting pussy on the pedestal, being too emotional, and get shamed for not acting like a "real man". Yet, in both situations, it's all men's fault and women are victims?

Fuck off
>>
>>24759320
my uncle had a similar experience when he was my age but she actually got pregnant. he confessed this to me last xmas. He is helping me build up my esteem in order to be able to break clean.
I am honestly scared though about what will happen this girl is capable of killing herself she is so unhinged at times.
>>
>>24759047

You're a fool if you don't lose the bitch.
>>
I already gave up on women this year, and I'm 19 years old. Glad I made the decision this early.
>>
>>24760996
Just go for girls between 17 and 19. There still is some sincerity in some of them... before they realize they'll live the next 10 years on easy mode.
>>
>>24761072
Thanks for the advice, but it's just not fucking worth it.
I don't even care that I'll be a permavirgin. Funny though, I think I'm probably average, but my social anxiety is the thing that ruins everything.
>>
>>24761302
>[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 119 / 10 / 41 / 10 [
>>
>>24759047
i want to bite off your testicles
>>
File: tumblr_lp4wmsd0kr1qc8265.gif (471 KB, 440x248) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lp4wmsd0kr1qc8265.gif
471 KB, 440x248
>>24756573
Yeah my nigga since the great redpilling I've been saved so much heartache.

>tfw I learned about shit tests
>>
>>24762841
What?
Fuck you robot, the comment is original
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.