[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are girls this pretty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: qt3.jpg (52 KB, 767x767) Image search: [Google]
qt3.jpg
52 KB, 767x767
Why are girls this pretty?
>>
To climb up their social hierarchy.
>>
>>24755657
Compensation to make up for their inferior survival abilities.
>>
>>24755657
so they can fuck the shit out of life
>>
Because they are something for men to strive for as the most productive are paired with the most attractive women. And thus that society is successful and we find ourselves living in it today.

Feels bad, how such a subtle thing underlies every single problem we face.
>>
Nature had to make women very pretty, because they have nothing else of value to offer. They're short, flabby, vacuous dimwits who would die without men providing for them. If they weren't gorgeous, men wouldn't take care of them.
>>
>>24755724
I am successful $12k/month and I absolutely cannot get a girlfriend, been trying for a long time. Women just don't like me. I've tried everything.
>>
>>24755762
Because today women are encouraged to "live life" till 35. You may have the assets, but the timetable is not that of your grandparents.
>>
>>24755761
I hate to use the word 'misogynistic' on /r9k/ but you just twist stuff around out of anger.
They are not pretty because they are weak - it all comes together with the package. Their role as child givers didn't go with being the tall one. They aren't "worse" than men - they have a different roles and it's senseless to compare this.
>>
>>24755762

Don't worry: women will start to like you when they turn 32 and realize that the exciting badboys they've been having random sex with are only attracted to younger women. Then they'll want to marry you.

They will, of course, later cheat on you and then divorce you, taking half your money as is only fair.
>>
>>24755838

No, nothing I said was twisted. It was all objectively correct. I was just paraphrashing Schopenhauer, tbqh.

Women do have different roles, but they are not capable of building or maintaining the means of their own support. They are baby-making machines and really not fit for much else, and if they weren't able to ensnare men with their extreme beauty that nature gives them between the ages of ~15-30, men wouldn't have much reason to work hard to win and feed them.
>>
File: 1443801660049.jpg (56 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
1443801660049.jpg
56 KB, 800x585
>>24755798
Born too late to enjoy marriage, born too early to see the end of civilisation. Born just in time to get keked by Chad. T-t-t-thanks Feminism.
>>
>>24755902
>born too early to see the end of civilisation

I doubt it.
>>
>>24755880
Schopenhauer was a fucking misogynist. He later recanted his opinions on women after some chick made a bust for him.
>>
>>24755990

you can't recant truth. sounds like he got himself caught in the very venus fly trap that he wrote about.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.