[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What books would you guys call part of the /r9k/ essential library?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 16
What books would you guys call part of the /r9k/ essential library?

I'm halfway through pic related and it does a good job of highlighting robot thoughts.

>men are the creators and protectors of civilization. Women are much more like an accessory
>social groups with women in them are less encouraging to masculine values than all male groups
>women are inherently worthless to the survival of civilization but are supported, not because they are useful, but because they are pretty and give birth
>Men who are inherently useless and request aid like women are hated and despised.
>beeing yourself is actually a terrible ideology. You should feign being alpha and if you do a good job of it, no one will challenge you for it.

Any other books you'd add to an essential robot reading list?
>>
Madame Bovary.
>>
>>24755538
>Men who are inherently useless and request aid like women are hated and despised.

That's no robot thought, that's white knight BS.
Donovan thinks it's good and just natural and muh biology when talking about men being seen as useless. Robot thought is to rage against female hypergamy and white knighs who think that everyone who isn't a Chad and shit is useless.
>>
>>24756935

Also, Donovan is gay and there is an unsurprising lack of fatherhood and families in his books about masculinity.

Now, I can't blame anyone for not wanting to father children in his matriarchal society, but the lack of fatherhood in a book about "traditionalism", all about "masculinity" and "alpha" and "alt-right" is pretty preposterous.

Better read:
>Sexual Utopia in Power
>>
>>24756958
The fact that he is gay pretty much invalidates his entire book for meas homosexuality is lodged somewhere between feminism and postmodernism in terms of destroying masculinity.
>>
>>24755538

Everything from Michel Houellebecq.
Doesn't get more robot than this.
>>
>>24755538
Book/ film - Gone With the Wind. Scarlett O'Hara = typical woman (in r9k's mind). Rhett Butler = average robot (in r9k's mind).
>>
>>24756935
Nords had a thing called 'ash boy' where young men can sleep by the fire until they find a spark for life.

Read every misogynistic book available.

Book of Bonecrker
Anatomy of Female Power
What Men Know That Women Don't

All good starters
>>
>>24755538
Does it bother to mention that men are also the primary destroyers of both nature and their own societies and literally perpetuate hell on Earth almost single-handedly? No? Didn't think so.
>>
'Nineteen Eighty-Four' for insight how Buddhist/Taoist 'true knowledge is not knowing', 'true fighting is letting go' sophistry works.
>>
>>24758755
If you read What Men Know That Women Don't by Rich Zubaty you know that is false, you sick twisted female brained idiot. Many things are the reverse of true.

"A woman has never created anything more beautiful that what she has destroyed."
>>
That's it. I'm doing it.

http://www.theabsolute.net/minefield/woman.html
>>
>>24758848
I'm a man. And I see reality, I don't sculpt my beliefs based on what I already want to believe backed up by some whiny faggot queer. Men have literally destroyed this world. That wasn't women's doing. Take some fucking responsibility for your own actions, you sociopathic cunts.
>>
>>24759036
Nope, corporate values are female values and that has gone a long way towards destroying the world. You worship the cunt to your own demise.
>>
>>24759077
>corporate
I take it by "corporate" you mean collective values as in cooperation, because there's no way in hell you're intelligent enough to blame capitalism.

>literally blaming the greatest survival asset of the species for anything bad
>>
>>24755538
the rapid developments of technology changes society and gender roles at such a rate that people are scared about the lack of security. they don't know how to be, or what to do. heres where Donovan and a ton of others come in, they sell you on traditional values that seem more held in stone, and back them up with very speculative "science".

the reality is that every ages idea of man/woman, roles in society..etc are just ideas. concepts. they always change. the modern landscape is scary, and its nice to have a guide, but ultimately realizing that there is no "true way to be a man", or that "be a man" itself is a spook and so is "living the correct way", is when you're going to be able to think for yourself and b yourself, and perhaps find some peace.

you're looking for steadfast rules in a world where there is none. my reading recommendation is Buddhism/meditation, strip away all the bullshit...
>>
>>24758787

As in, that philosophy is the reason the world of 1984 is so shitty?
>>
>>24758787
>>24759282
good quote:

In our time, political speech and writing are largely the defence of the indefensible. Thus political language has to consist largely of euphemism, question-begging and sheer cloudy vagueness, the great enemy of clear language is insincerity. Where there is a gap between one's real and one's declared aims, one turns as it were instinctively to long words and exhausted idioms
>>
>>24759077
>hamstering this hard
>>
>>24759036
>Men have literally destroyed this world.
>literally

Ayy lmao.
>>
>>24756935
Bro, white knighting is when guys protect women on the internet
>>
>>24756991
Homosexuality can be manly as fuck. They fuck men.

It's the trannies we should hate. qt traps can be pretty hot tho
>>
I remember Donovan from The Spearhead. He is a fucking psychopath who thinks sexual assault is ok when it's done by gay men (he is gay himself).
>>
>>24759522
Well let's see, you've destroyed the biosphere and crippled basically every biome on the planet, you've polluted and perverted your OWN human society into some jew/richcunt-run nightmare. What haven't you destroyed? Oh I guess nothing's wrong because we haven't tossed the Earth into the sun yet.
>>
Wow, you faggots are hopeless. As a learned misogynist and seeker of truth, it is best to bow to your superior.

>>24759641
Lol, fagot... You haven't seen nothing yet. Sit tight and wait for the ELE, if you can even figure out what that means.
>>
>>24759678
>ELE
You mean of humans or other species? Because humans ARE an extinction level event to the rest of life on this planet. An ELE aimed at humans would be a fucking blessing.
>>
>>24759641

>we wuz trees an shit
>>
File: dondraperlaugh.jpg (20 KB, 406x395) Image search: [Google]
dondraperlaugh.jpg
20 KB, 406x395
>>24759625
>mfw gay men show the same casual attitude towards man-on-man rape that straight men show towards man-on-woman rape
>mfw straight men lose their shit
>muh "forced to penetrate" woman-on-man "rape" is no longer the worst kind of sexual assault
>>
>women are inherently worthless to the survival of civilization but are supported, not because they are useful, but because they are pretty and give birth

Is this a giant meme or...
>>
>>24759725
>extinction
No, Man is caretaker of this planet.

Native Americans have a saying.. "man evolved on the Earth to compliment and harvest it while women are born of under the Earth and crawled out.."

Now fuck off

I won't get into the implications of the ELE, it is beyond your current level of understanding. It will pretty much devastate your worldview and life, so no worries there MATE.
>>
File: image.aspx.jpg (31 KB, 303x500) Image search: [Google]
image.aspx.jpg
31 KB, 303x500
Notes from the Underground
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky
>robotsmustread/10

The Stranger
-Albert Camus
>9/10

Journey to the End of the Night
-Louis-Ferdinand Celine
>9/10

Nausea
-Jean-Paul Satre
>babysfirstexistentialism/10

I would recommend them all for robots.
Those all are great books and /lit/ would agree with me.

Read them.
>>
Mfw men let niggers vote before their wives.

Mfw men created communism.

Mfw men advocated for fag marriage.

Mfw men ruining their religions.

Mfw men letting in refugees in mass numbers.

Can we all agree men are the kek gender?
>>
>>24759815

Christians have a similar idea of women. God created Earth and Man to rule over and care for it. Then woman comes along and fucks everything up and starts murdering animals and shit for clothes and worshiping evil.
>>
File: Soul of the Harvest.jpg (31 KB, 408x303) Image search: [Google]
Soul of the Harvest.jpg
31 KB, 408x303
>>24759740
Once. One day we will be again.
>>
>>24759866
>Mfw men advocated for fag marriage.
Does it offend your made up sky fairy?
>>
>>24759815
Yeah, those precious Natives AND Whites wiped out all the North American megafauna except for about 13 species too. Humans are NOT the caretakers of this planet, you're it's wreckers.
>>
>>24759890
>have
Like I said, female values are tied to corporate values and it is corporations that are ruining the world. Wars are for corporate profit. Men work all day to buy things for the women in their lives, women have 65% of the wealth and 80% of spending power in America. Overwhelming materialism has made us all miserable. The Latin word for mother, 'mater' is the root word of materialism. We lost any semblance of true male spirituality, perhaps chan is a bit of a revival.

Women are absolute demons and have some sort of genetic defect. It is a very dubious aspect of our past that plagues us to this day. No excuses, women should be making fucky-fucky and basket weaving like Native Americans knew they were good for. Bitches did everything mundane in those societies, carried shit, set up teepees. Men just daydreamed, hunted, and fucked. That's the last semi-sane period.
>>
>>24759905
Are you an alien? Are you trying to push an alien colonization viewpoint and Human extinction? If you are, you are about to get banished by cosmic law. In fact, I'm surprised you haven't already killed yourself. Now it's time for you to suffer.
>>
>>24759815
>Native Americans have a saying.. "man evolved on the Earth to compliment and harvest it while women are born of under the Earth and crawled out.."

no, it goes "white man move into our country, murder us, poison us, afflict us with diseases that kill our tribe, then took us away from our land and murdered everybody who tried to stay because to them we aren't human."

stormkeks are so full of their own bullshit and lies they can't even tell when they're unbelievable. it's sad that there are so many gullible idiots in the world.
>>
>>24759890
you're so beta you listen when your woman tells you to eat of the knowledge of good and evil. that's why you got thrown out the garden
>>
>>24759951
tyrants are the ones who fetishize the knowledge of good and evil. you are the ones breaking the first cardinal sin, the highest cosmic law there is.
>>
>>24756991
lmao you're such a brainwashed pleb
>not maintaining the tradition of the sacred band of Thebes and the Storm Detachment
>>
>>24759770
I never said I support man-on-woman rape, dipshit.

>muh "forced to penetrate" woman-on-man "rape"
Why the quotation marks?
>>
>>24760107
What are you even talking about? Natives can have both of those sayings. It's pretty offensive to native americans to reduce their entire existence to being (almost) exterminated by another people.
>>
>>24760183
>sacred band of Thebes
>the Storm Detachment

history rewriting antichrist filth. on one side you have eros and on the other thanatos. the two are in opposition.
>>
>>24760241
they are two faces of the same coin
>>
File: confessionshitman.jpg (46 KB, 336x506) Image search: [Google]
confessionshitman.jpg
46 KB, 336x506
>>24760238
>pretty offensive

stormkeks only think of virtue in terms of who exterminates who first

it's your problem that you think the way to be right is murdering people you disagree with until people are too terrorized to think back. this is a constant pattern of behavior, of separating people from their land then enslaving them, of killing off all species not directly in your food chain because they aren't, "useful" to you, this is what i speak of and it's right in front of everybodys noses
>>
>>24760272
yes and we're all one being and the laughing buddha in the sky loves the people who kidnapping orphans into sweatshops until they die when their organs burst in their malnourished chest cavities.
>>
>>24760325
I'm not sure if you're insane or stupid. You have no reason to reply to my posts if you just want to pontificate.
>>
>>24755538
Bunch of trad-con retards up in here.
>>
>>24760135

Who said I practice the ways of women? Did you forget you're on /r9k/? Literally Fuck women:the board. Noone here thinks they have even a sinlge redeeming quality.
>>
>>24760385
fuck off with your, "man is the harvesting caretaker of the earth," bullshit. new york produces something like 40 million tons of garbage a year, there's an entire island of floating trash in the pacific, the carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere are skyrocketing, if we are the caretakers of the earth we are FAILING.
>>
Genesis 3:17

To Adam he said, "Because you listened to your wife and ate from the tree
about which i commanded you, 'You must not eat from it,'
"Cursed is the ground because of you;
through painful toil you will eat food from it
all the days of your life

It will produce throns and thistles for you
and you will eat the plants of the field.

By the sweat of your brow
you will eat you food
until you return to the gorund
since from it you were taken;
for dust you are
and to dust you will return."
>>
>>24760487
That was me. I said Man, not cunts who like city conveniences. Faggot.

>>24760156
To me both truth and falsehood is known.
>>
>>24760620
like medicine, running water, food, the computer you're running, all that shit runs off of blasting open the earth and sucking the tar out of it. and that's before you consider the troves of roaming cattle shitting all over the midwest, eating up all the plants leaving only fast growing weeds. you hunt your own food and take care of yourself? whatever, most people in civilization don't.
>>
>>24759641
And what have women done about all that?

Nothing? Yeah, fucking nothing. Men are the artist, warriors, leaders, creators, visionaries, workers, teachers, thinkers, and everything else you can imagine.

Everything was pioneered by men. Not mankind, just men.
>>
>>24760156
>Only evil people believe in evil! Everything is permitted! Life's a party!
Get stoned, faggot. with actual rocks
>>
>>24760918
You talk about it like you've personally done any of that. Which you haven't, stop lumping yourself in with good people.
>>
>>24760918
>warriors, leaders, visionaries

and yet you keep refusing to take responsibility and do something about the looming threat of a sixth extinction event. the cognitive dissonance here is disgusting. am i speaking to a computer program?
>>
>>24761044
>cognitive dissonance

Only read your post and the post you replied to in this thread, but you're using that word incorrectly.
>>
File: 1391908831601.jpg (72 KB, 363x364) Image search: [Google]
1391908831601.jpg
72 KB, 363x364
>>24760932
this is what people have been reduced to. mindless fucking cavemen enforcing their delusional tribal social order in order to exercise some pathetic means of control over an absurd reality they have no true understanding of.
>>
>>24760918
that's entirely true, but it makes the state of robothood only all the more embarrassing

and I don't mean being awkward, I mean wanting things given to you, feeling bitter towards people who have more, blaming your shortcomings on "society" or the "luck" of others, "if shy insecure girls get bfs then how come shy insecure guys don't get gfs?" etc.
>>
>>24760685
SOON WE WILL HAVE NO CHOICE

BECOME THE NEW BARBARIANS

OR I WILL RAPE YOUR WIMMINZ

Seriously, this most decadent civilization the world has ever seen shit is about to get plundered out the ass. If not by us, it will be the mongs having all the fun. You just wait. That's the only thing Jack D's book got right.
>>
>>24761044
>refusing to take responsibility and do something about the looming threat of a sixth extinction event.
What are you doing about it?

And to be honest, I thought about it for a long time.

There is nothing I can do. I cant change almost seven billion people in my life time. Not even the richest and most powerful people could, not even if they worked together.

Earth is fucked sadly, ill do my part and not have children and avoid wasting what I can but my only hope is that I die before the bad shit starts happening.

Truly we are just fucked.

>>24761012
Im pointing out the people that have been useless shits for all of Human history, women.

But we are bound by Human nature, so we will never be free of all this.
>>
>>24761074
here referring to the /r9k/ colony of disgruntled virgins
>>
File: infinite jest.jpg (452 KB, 1871x2560) Image search: [Google]
infinite jest.jpg
452 KB, 1871x2560
le spergy autist bible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkxUY0kxH80
>>
>>24761141
*!! ...Wait, why am I responding to some idiot. Probably a mud race. Wtf. I already posted some fine literature. Now I shall fuck off away from you bunch of corrupting degenerates and impotents.
>>
>>24761139
>"if shy insecure girls get bfs then how come shy insecure guys don't get gfs?" etc.
The nature of our species explains this.

Women are Humans beings.

Men are Human doings.

Men and Women do not have the same value. Society, since the dawn of Humanity, has always valued the lives of women over men. Women get treated better in every imaginable scenario.

Everywhere they get more attention, more protection, and more lenient punishment for their crimes.

Women are valued just for being women.

Men are worthless until/unless they amass worth themselves. A man with no skills is given no pity in this world. Look at all the insitutions in the modern world, they are not kind to men.

Men can, however, acquire more value than a female can though effort. The most valued man can pick and discard females on a whim but that just takes a lot of effort/skill.
>>
>>24761145
want me to say it? i'm a fucking asshole. almost everything i have loved since childhood is destroying the world around me i've known about these kind of things since childhood, and have done nothing about it. if anyone's guilty, i am. >>24761145
>There is nothing I can do. I cant change almost seven billion people in my life time. Not even the richest and most powerful people could, not even if they worked together.
>Earth is fucked sadly, ill do my part and not have children and avoid wasting what I can but my only hope is that I die before the bad shit starts happening.

that seems like the long and short of it to me. people are miserable and angry. i am too. my strategy here is all wrong. but it's my day off and what you guys see as a doomsaying lunatic is my afternoon banter. study nature and reality. get used to the idea of suffering and death but don't fetishize it. that's all i can do.
>>
>>24759890

It's not women specifically that the Christians believe are harmful to the world, it's temptation in general. Eve is the human personification of temptation, which was brought forth by satan in Eden, a world that was previously without it. In the bible Satans goal is to damage human relationships with god, which Christians believe is done by forgoing spiritual goals and focusing on carnal earthly ones. And he achieves this by polluting a once sacred bond.

It doesn't take a scholar to figure out why this is such a powerful distinction; it's not the woman itself that is dangerous to man, but man's own desires surrounding her. Prior to eating the Apple the two lived in harmony, and supposedly this can still be achieved, but it's just more difficult due to the influence of satan. And this carries over into other aspects as well: avoiding alcohol, remaining true to your beliefs, not being coerced by money, etc.

This is where the whole Christian dogma comes in and talks about how strengthening your relationship with God can make earthly ones better as well. Dealing with temptation is like 90% of the bibles moral message.
>>
>>24758901
>not including based "Tangent"
http://www.theabsolute.net/misogyny/tangents.html
>>
File: 1445820234298.jpg (93 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1445820234298.jpg
93 KB, 700x700
>>24761246
>but it's my day off and what you guys see as a doomsaying lunatic is my afternoon banter. study nature and reality. get used to the idea of suffering and death but don't fetishize it. that's all i can do.
You sound interesting. Probably the person most like me ive run into on this board.

What made you come to this conclusion?
>>
>>24761174

Do I need to read some background in philosophy to read this or is it entry level enough that a total pleb can gain meaning from it? I've heard its good but I've only barely read the Greeks at this point.
>>
>>24761346
You should really start with the Greeks desu senpai. Then Infinite Jest.
>>
>>24761346
it wont make a lick of sense to you t b h
>>
>>24761417

Alright m80. I've finished Aurelius's Meditations and I'm working on The Republic right now.

Are there any other absolute must reads from the Greeks? I have a hard time finding where to start so I just picked the above two on a whim.
>>
>>24761503
I just got "The Golden Ass" by Apuleius. It seems to be good but I have to read it and find out. For the most part, Homer, Sophocles, Aristophanes, Euripides, Aesopus and Sappho are good starting places. Also, the books you mentioned are good. You have good taste.
>>
>>24756991

apparently if you look him up he hates faggot culture as it is today, so to say him being a fag invalidates the whole premises of the book is a bit of a stretch
>>
>>24761294
I've read a ton of books, read up on biology, environmental sciences. too much to be coherent at this point. at some point i went from trying to look for meaning to finding it in a million different places and now i'm deluding myself into thinking i have some potential to change things.

i totally spaced out, we're in a book thread.

Carl Jung
Henry David Thoreau
John Muir
Henry Miller
Jean Baudrillard
Charles Bukowski
Franz Kafka
Chuck Palahniuk
"Ishmael" by Daniel Quinn
"Catch 22"
Niccolo Machiavelli/ Sun Tzu (manly warrior Confucius plagiarist)
Nietzsche
Hobbes
some of the bible
Ayn Rand

and countless others.

buddhism:
"Awakening the Buddhist Heart" by Lama Surya Das
Alan Watts
Carl Jung has very interesting ideas pertaining to inflation

some of Sri Guru Granth Sahib, the holy book of the sikh

super edgy tier:
Ted Kazynski's writings

and i've also read up on biological phenomena, evolutionary psychology, gone out into nature, read up on harpers. I think my methods have been completely wrong in that I don't have the evidence to share with other people. i don't meditate at all and i don't follow the instructions of the religions i study so i still have a lot of work ahead of me.
>>
>>24755538
>>women are inherently worthless to the survival of civilization but are supported, not because they are useful, but because they are pretty and give birth

>water is inherently worthless to survival, other than the fact that survival necessitates it
>>
>>24761647

Thanks familia. I'll give those guys a shot.
>>
File: 1419859238762.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1419859238762.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>24755538
>>women are inherently worthless to the survival of civilization
>>
>>24759203
Yeah, I agree with this quite a bit. Gender rolls always change, societal expectations always change. We live in a world in flux. Getting cemented into a philosophy of thinking just dosent fit how the world works. Meditating so that you can learn faster, grasp more conecepts, and try to become more formless is the only thing that I found to make sense.
>>
>>24761671
you are like that guy who bragged about having seen atleast 20 different animes.
>>
>>24762129
>Getting cemented into a philosophy of thinking just dosen't fit how the world works.
I disagree with that. I genuinly believe people today would benefit from philosophies like Stoicism
>>
File: folsom_street_fair_children.jpg (13 KB, 300x228) Image search: [Google]
folsom_street_fair_children.jpg
13 KB, 300x228
>>24762115
>This is what angry betas actually believe
You know, we HAVE a womanless world already - it's called the gay community. Perhaps you guys would like to join? I mean you get all the sex you want (free STDs included) and you can be giant hypocrites like all the other faggots simultaneously. I honestly don't grasp why more /r9k/ failed normalscum aren't just going full leather gay. It's literally everything they say they want. No moral obligations or anything.
>>
>>24762175
preddy much yeah
>>
>>24762224

I don't think he's necessarily arguing that certain philosophies don't have merit, just that searching for one end-all to answer every problem is an inherently flawed approach in a world like ours, especially with how rapidly culture seems to be evolving nowadays thanks to the Internet.

Always looking for older grassroots ideologies just for the sake of it seems to be inherently counterproductive if you wish to achieve adaptability in the modern word, which I think we can all agree is somewhat necessary if you want to be happy, or at least stay sane.
>>
>>24762342
>>This is what angry betas actually believe

You seem to fail to grasp the significance of the the original line I quoted. The statement that "women are inherently worthless to the survival of civilization" is moronic no matter how you look at it by the virtue of needing men and women to propagate a population.
>>
>women are inherently worthless to the survival of civilization
>give birth
hmmm
>>
>>24762422
>just that searching for one end-all to answer every problem is an inherently flawed approach in a world like ours, especially with how rapidly culture seems to be evolving nowadays thanks to the Internet.
Not really. That's what ye olde philosophers did, and plenty of schools survived for hundreds of years because they work well.

>Always looking for older grassroots ideologies just for the sake of it seems to be inherently counterproductive...
Doing anything "just for the sake" of doing it is of course going to yield jack shit for results. You have to find one that works and apply it's teachings.
>>
>>24762342
>implying that STDs are exclusive to homosexual sex.

The only intrinsic value women bring to civilization is reproduction. Which is essential for survival.
>>
File: srs_go.png (150 KB, 800x1199) Image search: [Google]
srs_go.png
150 KB, 800x1199
>>24759203
>gender is le social construct :^)
>>
from carl jung

"Anyone who affects the higher yoga will be called upon to prove his professions of moral indifference, not only as the doer of evil, but, even more, as its victim. as psychologists well know the moral conflict is no to be settled merely by a declaration of superiority bordering on inhumanity. we are witnessing today some terrifying examples of the Superman's aloofness from moral principles. I do not doubt that the eastern liberation from vices, as well as from virtues, is coupled with detachment in every respect, so that the yogi is translated beyong this world, and quite inoffensive. But I susupect every European attempt at detachment of being mere liberation from moral considerations. Anybody who tries his hand at yoga ought therefore to be conscious of its far-reaching consequences, or else his so-called quest will remain a futile past time."

"In projection, he vacillates between an extravagant and pathological deification of the doctor, and a contempt bristling with hatred. In introjection, he gets involved in a ridiculous self-deification, or else a moral self-laceration. The mistakes he makes in both cases comes from attributing to a person the contents of the collective unconscious. In this way he makes himself or his partner either god or devil. Here we see the characteristic effect of the archetype: it seizes hold of the psyche with a kind of primeval force and compels it to transgress the bounds of humanity. It causes exaggeration, a puffed up attitude (inflation), loss of free will, and enthusiasm in good and evil alike."
>>
>>24762436
I agree with you, dumbass. And my point is reflective of all the angry faggot boys crying and bitching about women ruining everything when it was actually men who did that.

>>24762534
They're much more common. Like I said, if you hate women so much and hate women, then enjoy your bathhouse, lack of genuine relationships and dying at 50 as the flesh falls off your bones from your viral load.
>>
>>24761647
dude listen to this
http://historyofphilosophy.net/all-episodes
>>
>>24762609
When this civilization ends, if I should I survive, I will NEVER cease to harp on the fact that y'all niggas was warned. Many times.
>>
>>24762623
I don't hate women. Also, I haven't thought about dating or fucking any human that has a Y chromosome.
As for the "lack of genuine relationships", these can be had just fine, with any gender or orientation. What planet are you living on?
>>
>>24762786
>As for the "lack of genuine relationships", these can be had just fine, with any gender or orientation.
What a bunch of bullshit. Gay men don't have real relationships, unless your idea of a relationship is a short-term pact to fuck a lot of people together.

>What planet are you living on?
What planet are you? Because whatever planet you're from they sure as hell don't have gays.
>>
File: 1371998130306.jpg (2 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
1371998130306.jpg
2 KB, 263x192
>>24762623
>I agree with you, dumbass. And my point is reflective of all the angry faggot boys crying and bitching about women ruining everything when it was actually men who did that.
Ah, my mistake then. Sorry.
>>
>>24755538
>Women are much more like an accessory
damn i've been thinking this for the longest time now
>>
File: 1431279731935.jpg (70 KB, 480x726) Image search: [Google]
1431279731935.jpg
70 KB, 480x726
>>24762580

Best not respond to nonsense anon
>>
File: glasses dunk.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
glasses dunk.gif
1 MB, 400x400
>>24757119
>Poster makes it seem like it's a sappy high-drama romance
>It's actually about how a woman selfishly manipulates multiple men for her own survival
>>
>>24762989
I wouldn't know what kind of relationship's gay men have. So I'll leave that to you since you seem to be the expert.
The genuine relationship I referred to was one not limited to just sex. Which I'm sure you have parents/siblings or even friends who fit in that category?

I'm on Earth, where I have a genuine relationships with 8(inclusive of males and females) friends of years ranging for aprox. 5yrs - 21yrs.
>>
>>24763294
>I wouldn't know what kind of relationship's gay men have.
None. And I DO know, because I've had to put up with this shit for decades. Literally all gay men are sluts if they can get sex at all and demand an open relationship or they'll just cheat. So have fun with your womanless society. I'm sure it will turn out as great as an open air sex fair.

>Which I'm sure you have parents/siblings or even friends who fit in that category?
Nope.

>I'm on Earth, where I have a genuine relationships with 8(inclusive of males and females) friends of years ranging for aprox. 5yrs - 21yrs.
Then you must be cancer. A person's decency is inversely related to how many friends they have.
>>
>>24763961
>Literally all gay men are sluts if they can get sex at all and demand an open relationship or they'll just cheat.

I can't confirm if this is 100% true or not but I've known a scarce few gay/bi guys who actually want a committed relationship.

That being said, I don't know how their relationships go when they actually get one, literally all of them I've ever known except for one has ended in cheating or some other bullshit drama. On top of that, even the older, more matured gay men I know have talked about how they want an open relationship, it's so fucking weird.

This so called "progress" makes me ill.
>>
>>24762609
Sounds like he's describing narcissism there
>>
>>24764335
>I can't confirm if this is 100% true or not but I've known a scarce few gay/bi guys who actually want a committed relationship.
Sure you have. Everyone "has". The truth is gay men also lie like motherfuckers and it's easily the minority of gay men who want that. And if they're attractive, that number drops to nearly zero.

>This so called "progress" makes me ill.
Now imagine this being your only choice in life or dying alone. It's not fucking fun at all.
>>
>>24759825
who the fuck designed that cover for Notes from the Underground
laffed at the idea of some clueless girl picking it up thinking it was romance trash though
>>
>>24764736
>laffed at the idea of some clueless girl picking it up thinking it was romance trash though
KEK!!
>>
>>24764711
Again, I can't say that and neither can you. The gay guy I mentioned who wanted an open relationship with his partner doesn't really believe in monogamy but his partner does and wouldn't stand for him having an open relationship. He loved him, so he didn't leave him but he stated he wouldn't be together if that's what he wanted.

They talked it over and they're still together. For how long, who knows, but you could say that about anyone

I for instance am bi and only want a relationship with a cute guy or girl who I can be 100% committed to and who will love me back unconditionally.

So there are people like that out there on both sides, it's just tough to find them when most people face next to zero consequences for indulging in their primal desires.

It sucks, but in the moment, they don't give a shit and there's nothing to really be done about it. Just move on if they don't mesh with your lifestyle, it's that simple.
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.