[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have autism and everyone always thinks I am annoying and hates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 6
I have autism and everyone always thinks I am annoying and hates me and is mean to me. But I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I try to be really really nice to people and do whatever they tell me to do, but they just end up being terrible to me.

I developed really bad social anxiety from it and agoraphobia and I've been working on getting over it but the more I interact with people the more it just gets worse and worse.

I don't know what to do, please someone help me. I just want people to be nice to me and like me :( I don't want to kill myself but I can't take it anymore
>>
>>24755409
maybe you shouldn't be so autistic
>>
Don't worry OP, I'm in the same situation and I'm not autistic. I'm not even memeing when I say we'll never be able to interact with normalfags like they interact with themselves.
Try making online friends. I'd offer but I'm extremely shy and I tend to get very depressed whenever I add someone and can't figure out how to talk to them.
>>
>>24755423
OP here, what I posted also applies to people I've met online as well. I can't even make friends online.

>>24755422
I wish I could :(
>>
You sound like Dan the Man. Whatever you do, stay clear of Redditors.
>>
>>24755439
I'm not a man, and okay I will
>>
File: 1442243574790.png (2 MB, 1752x1703) Image search: [Google]
1442243574790.png
2 MB, 1752x1703
>>24755409
Autist here, I know this feel too well
>>
>>24755435
Have you tried talking to other people with autism online?
>>
>>24755481
Is there nothing you can do to fix it or help it? I pretty much just avoid people and try to distract myself with hobbies, but it gets really lonely and depressing and I still have to interact with people sometimes.

I've even become too afraid to play games online with people because if I get to know them they start thinking I'm annoying and be mean to me and it makes me cry.
>>
Don't be good to others, that's all.
Just search for an equal compensation .
>>
>>24755452
Just an FYI, /r9k/ (and 4chan in general) get autistic if you say you're female, so avoid doing that.
>>
>>24755505
Yeah I have and they're nice but we don't really get to know each other well and I get too scared to message them again, and I assume they maybe do, too
>>
>>24755423
You're not anxious when interacting with your fellow weirdos here right? Apply that mindset to the outside world. Talking to normies or even women, isn't any different when you think about it rationally. Also you can try surrounding yourself with "weird" people in real life I guess. Better than not having any contact with anyone.
>>
>>24755518
Though I have no friends atleast I retain dignity.
>>
>>24755519
Thanks, I won't do it then

>>24755526
I am anxious when talking to anyone at all. The only people I can talk to are my mom and dad and my cats.
>>
First, the way to get people to like you is not to do everything they say. People just find this annoying. You need to be your own person and not try to please everyone.

Secondly, Join a group focused around an activity you enjoy, like tabletop gaming, or similar nerdy pursuits. The people there are usually very nice and friendly. Maybe you could go to a church. People are literally required to be nice to you there
>>
>>24755510
It's very hard to offer advice without knowing why you're seen as annoying or whatever. And as you have autism, you probably don't know yourself. Have you noticed any patterns in your behavior? Maybe it's all in your head and you're only thinking that other people see you this way.
>>
You might be too up in their face. Try talking less often. Are you unattractive?
>>
File: 1443804025698.jpg (113 KB, 960x617) Image search: [Google]
1443804025698.jpg
113 KB, 960x617
>>24755510
I wouldn't know, I suppose you just have to get lucky with the people you meet and hope they understand

If it makes you feel any better I'm in the same situation and video games are the main thing that bring me joy these days
>>
>>24755525
Just keep trying. When I was looking for friends online I had a ton of people I never managed to hold conversations with and one or two at a time that I did. All you need is one good friend and you're set.

>>24755526
>You're not anxious when interacting with your fellow weirdos here right?
Only because I'm anonymous. If I tried talking to any of you outside of 4chan or what some kind of identity then I'd be really anxious.

>Apply that mindset to the outside world
You aren't anonymous in real life.

>Talking to normies or even women, isn't any different when you think about it rationally.
I can't talk to people at all. I don't know what to talk about and even when I do I stumble over my words a lot. On top of that I don't even want to talk to them. They aren't interesting at all.

>Also you can try surrounding yourself with "weird" people in real life I guess. Better than not having any contact with anyone.
I'd rather keep all my socializing online and just avoid people in real life. It's worked for me for the last 20 years, so I'll just keep doing it until I die.
>>
>>24755409
>I have autism
Drink bleach. Austists ruined 4chan. Before, we were fun, stupid and creative. Now we are nothing but droning barely self aware repetition machines.

I mean this more than anything else in the world: your parents should be put down for failing to abort you. Your existence is just as detrimental to society as normalfags are.
>>
>>24755590
Avoiding people irl is almost impossible, and it just makes the problem worse. There are therapists who could help you with social skills/anxiety.
>>
>>24755564
I mostly play video games with groups of men and I try to make conversation with them about stuff. But there's always guys in it who say I'm annoying and talk too much and call me an attention whore and stuff. But I just talk with people like everyone else does. I ask them what I can do to be less annoying and less of an attention whore and they tell me to talk about the game more. So I do, and they still think I'm annoying and be mean to me.

This happens in every game I play. It's my only way to make friends because it's easier to talk to people online and video games are pretty much my only hobby so it's easy to make conversation about it.

I've tried pretending to be a man before but you don't really make close friends that way, you have to stay pretty distant with people and lie about yourself. I just want to make friends and for people to like me and be nice to me, even if it's just playing games with them online.
>>
>>24755615
So edgy. Did that feel good? Do you feel slightly better about your worthless fucking existence now?
>>
>>24755590
What difference does it make if you're anonymous if you think about it rationally?

>I can't talk to people at all. I don't know what to talk about

Whatever interest you, and if that's incest anime(or something like that), I guess there are people to talk about this too.

>On top of that I don't even want to talk to them. They aren't interesting at all.

Most people aren't interesting, do you view yourself as interesting? Do you "deserve" to talk to interesting people? At least that's how I view it. First you have to work at yourself. When you put yourself in someone else's shoes, why would they want to communicate with you? What makes you different?

>I'd rather keep all my socializing online and just avoid people in real life. It's worked for me for the last 20 years, so I'll just keep doing it until I die.

Would you really rather do that, or do you not see a way out of your current situation and you think "meh, good enough"? Is this really the life you want to lead, or did you just accept that it's going to be the life you'll have to lead?
>>
>>24755618
What games do you play? Some communities are just shit
>>
>>24755615
4chan will come back from the dead just as soon as I can afford photoshop, I promise you.
>>
>>24755671
I play MMOs and Dota 2, people in Dota 2 are the nicest.

I mostly play with people from 4chan

>>24755590
OP here, I find people really interesting and don't have any problem making conversation with them. I could talk forever with them. But then people just end up thinking I'm annoying. :(
>>
>>24755618
I think one major problem you're having is that you're interacting with the "neckbeards" as a woman, with autism. So obviously they'll call you an attentionwhore because a) they're bitter neckbeards b) you have autism so you probably don't know how to react to them. The solution could be to find people to play games with that don't care that you're a woman, such as other women, or more normal guys. The problem here is that you have autism and interacting with more normal people will probably be even harder.

Which games do you play btw?
>>
>>24755711
see
>>24755683

Yeah I'm pretty sure that is my issue. I don't fit in with people who are like me, and I don't fit in with people who would be nicer to me, either, because they just think I'm awkward and I just usually end up offending them somehow.

It's really rare to meet other women like me too, and usually they are too shy to talk to me, or I'm too shy to talk to them.
>>
>>24755617
>Avoiding people irl is almost impossible
Do you think "avoiding" means absolutely no human contact or something? It means avoiding any meaningful interaction.

>There are therapists who could help you with social skills/anxiety.
I already tried that. I really don't want to be around other people in real life. It doesn't bug me. If I need to go to the store or call someone for a professional reason, that's completely fine. I don't want to know them or have them try and be my friend though. That's annoying online and it'd be even more annoying in person.
If you try hanging out with people in real life you also can't do other things. With all my friends being online I can do whatever and still respond to them. I can even carry on multiple conversations.
I really can't see why I'd want to socialize in real life.
>>
>>24755409
>>24755423
I've had an autistic friend before. I'm lonely too, so maybe we can be friends?
It can work, I think. But before it happens, I'm a wage slave so please don't be disappointed if I'm not online 24/7.
My Skype is downsideupheg is you want to ad me.
>>
>>24755656
>What difference does it make if you're anonymous if you think about it rationally?
Maybe you should actually think about the implications of anonymity before you ask such a silly question.

>Whatever interest you
Why would I ever tell someone I don't know what interests me? And why would they care? It's annoying when people I don't know try to be friendly in a personal way.

>Most people aren't interesting, do you view yourself as interesting?
Not really, but it doesn't bug me. All I've ever wanted since I was young was to make enough to live in a cozy apartment with some computers and an internet connection.

>Do you "deserve" to talk to interesting people?
No one "deserves" that.

>When you put yourself in someone else's shoes, why would they want to communicate with you? What makes you different?
Nothing. I make an effort to be forgettable to others so any awkwardness I have is forgotten. It's also nice not having people trying to get into my personal life.

>Would you really rather do that, or do you not see a way out of your current situation and you think "meh, good enough"?
I'd rather do this. I hate socializing in real life. It's not enjoyable in any way, even with family. I think MAYBE if I met one of my online friends it might be enjoyable, but I still have doubts even about that.

>Is this really the life you want to lead, or did you just accept that it's going to be the life you'll have to lead?
Both. Kind of like how a cripple would like to experience not being cripple, but aren't really bothered that they're cripple.
>>
>>24755683
Do you want to add up? We could play some dota from time to time but english isn't my first language so we should be on equal terms in akwardness :^)
>>
>>24755683
What you should do then is let them know that you have autism and that you sometimes get carried away with talking. If they can't even accept the fact you have autism then it was only a matter of time before they dropped you anyway.
Ask them to mention if you're being annoying so you can get an idea of what people find annoying while also avoiding annoying the person you're talking to. If people understand your problem and are willing to work with it then things will improve.
>>
>>24755797
My point is basically that you don't have to be a cripple forever, people can change a lot more than you think.
>>
>>24755824
They do know I have autism but I don't think they make the connection to when I talk a lot. They just think I'm being annoying/an attention whore.

Some of them actually don't even believe I have autism and think I'm lying, too.
>>
>>24755409
Normies are assholes to aspies. I should know, my brother is autistic and everyone hates him. The reason people that people avoid him is because he's 'weird'. Yet I'm weird too and people at least tolerate me. I have no fucking clue man. I grew up with him and was homeschooled so I don't know why people are dicks.
>>
>>24755845
>don't even believe I have autism and think I'm lying, too.
So, like /r9k/ in real life?
>>
>>24755833
You can't cure personality disorders, all psychologists can do is provide coping skills. I don't have the money for that and it's not like I'm going to kill myself. I don't need to socialize offline. Thanks for the concern though.
Also no offense meant but you seem like a normie.
>>
>>24755845
I'm telling you that you should specifically say something like "I'm autistic, so I have a problem with talking to the point of being annoying. If it's not too much trouble would you please mention something if that happens?"
Most people don't know what autism is, they think it's something like Rainman or that one kid who made weird moaning noises all the time. They don't know much about high functioning autism.
Just be up front about it.
>>
>>24755886
Sounds like a great way to push people away and get OP shit on even harder.

>>24755845
what is it that you sperg out so hard about, anyway? perhaps you just need to find someone who shares your interest?
>>
>>24755927
If people refuse to work with an issue you have then you never had a chance with them anyway. You can't fake being normal, so why associate with people who don't like YOU?
>>
>>24755937
I'm not necessarily disagreeing with that, but can OP handle the trial and error? It sounds like he's one step closer to the edge (he's about to break).
>>
>>24755886
Thanks for the suggestion. I will try that.

>>24755927
It's not that I sperg out, I just get really excited to talk to people that aren't my parents or cats. So I ask them a lot about themselves and we talk about "normie" stuff and since I usually play with people from 4chan they get all pissed that we're talking about that sort of stuff and say I'm annoying and an attention whore or something.

>>24755988
Maybe, I dunno. I've told people I'm autistic before and warned them I have a hard time getting sarcasm and stuff. Most people were pretty understanding about it. I think people are more likely to be understanding if they know beforehand that you're not trying to be annoying.
>>
>>24755988
Like I wrote in my other post, if OP asks people to mention when they get annoying then OP will have a better idea of what annoys people and the other person is able to diffuse an annoying situation without having to feel like they're being mean or awkward. People will put up with others' annoying behaviors just out of politeness you know.

>>24756019
>Thanks
See what I said above so you understand why I suggested it.
>>
>>24756023
Also don't let them know your gender right away. Build the friendship first. At some point something will come up where you'll have to mention you're female. If you just say it right away you'll seem like you're attention whoring (e.g. I'm a grrrrrl gamer btw). If you allow the person to get to like your company and they find out you're female, they probably won't care too much.
>>
>>24756019
I don't really get why they didn't like that, anon. I don't get much contact either, it would be refreshing for someone to have a lot of questions about me for once. Guess the people you've met so far are all total normalfags.
>>
i've heard autism used as an insult for a long time, and i don't know what it means. is there a one-sentence definition of autism?
>>
>all the white knights ITT

Daily reminder that autism does not occur in women. Autism is an inherently male condition.

>>24755409
Get the fuck out you worthless whore.
>>
>>24756137
I'm starting to think people don't care about autistic people and the only reason people are replying is because she's a women, but autism can occur in women but I don't believe it hinders them in the same why it does males
>>
I work with a girl who obviously has autism and we're all super mean to her and hate her because she's so annoying. I try as hard as I can to give her the benefit of the doubt and be nice to her but fuck it's just insufferable sometimes.
>>
>>24756197
Yeah, imagine an autistic male. He's pretty much fucked socially, no if ands or buts about it.

But a female with autism will be fine due to the fact that there's value in her vagina.
>>
>>24756241
>>24756197
>>24756137
Just like I said OP.
>>
> 53 replies
> known as autistic grill from the start
> not a single post asking for pics or gf

WTF is wrong with r9k today?
>>
>>24756262
What did you say?

Original comment
>>
>>24755409
I'll be your online buddy but only if you have kik and aren't a female
>>
File: Å¡kurh-TOME1-1024x665.jpg (199 KB, 1024x665) Image search: [Google]
Å¡kurh-TOME1-1024x665.jpg
199 KB, 1024x665
OP i will be your friend

KIK me on GiraffeOfSorrow
>>
>>24756290
this >>24755519 and >>24756058
It's autistic to care about someone's gender on an ANONYMOUS image board and I honestly believe OP just wasn't aware that it was bad form to let anyone know it. If she didn't mention being a female would you have even posted in this thread?
I did and only noticed she was a female after.
>>
Wait op is a grill? OP if you are a girl don't kik me. -Giraffe
>>
File: spockwake.jpg (127 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
spockwake.jpg
127 KB, 1440x1080
>>24756112
> is there a one-sentence definition of autism?

Pic rather related.
>>
>>24756311
>>24756297
>all these normalshits asking for "kik"
fuck off back to /soc/, I actually NEED an autistic girl, stick to your fucking stacies.
>>
>>24756137
>>24756197
>>24756241
http://www.webmd.com/brain/autism/news/20150904/autism-behaviors-may-differ-in-boys-and-girls
>Researchers also found that there were differences in certain parts of the brain between girls and boys who exhibit these behaviors.
>The researchers compared the MRI findings for 25 girls with autism, 25 boys with autism, 19 girls who developed typically and 19 typically developing boys, all with the same age and IQ range.
>Both investigations showed that girls with autism tended to have less severe repetitive behaviors than the boys had. Social and communication difficulties were similar between both sexes, the findings showed.
>>
>>24756344
>"Our findings indicate that the brains of girls with autism are structured differently from those of boys with autism, and that some of these differences are linked to sex differences in behavioral impairments that characterize autism," Supekar said.
>"Treatment for girls may best focus on building behavior skills that support social interactions and social communication as most important to remediate autism spectrum disorder behaviors in girls," Mendez said.
>"Targeting repetitive and restrictive behavior patterns by applying motor- and sensory-based strategies may generate positive behavioral change in boys presenting with high-functioning autism spectrum disorders," she added.
>>
OP, are you qt? I'd much prefer a logical grill over one always playing mindgames.

> no bullshit, no "I have a headache, when I'm really thinking of Chad"
> she'd actually say she was thinking of Chad
> tfw dreamgirl
>>
>>24756137
>>24756197
>>24756241
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/05/magazine/05autism-t.html?pagewanted=all
>No matter how much they want to connect, autistic girls are not good at empathy and conversation, and they find themselves locked out, seemingly even more than boys do.
>>
>>24756325
>It's autistic to care about someone's gender on an ANONYMOUS image board
I have autism so its not surprising

>If she didn't mention being a female would you have even posted in this thread?
I posted in this thread before OP mentioned she was female and I was happy to see so many people cared until I realise that they probably only care because she's a woman, and that wouldn't surprise me
>>
>>24756364
>>24756344

Right, so autism actually occurs in males while females suffer from tumblr-style attention whoring and special snowflake syndrome.

Shocking findings.
>>
>>24755409

BUT BUT BUT, R9K IS FULL OF BAD PEOPLE WHO DESERVE BULLYING /s
>>
>>24756395
>The difficulty may continue into adulthood. While some men with Asperger's marry and have families, women almost never do, psychiatrists observe. A 2004 study by two prominent British researchers, Michael Rutter and Patricia Howlin, followed 68 high-functioning autistics over more than two decades. The group included only seven women, too small a sample to reach solid conclusions about gender differences, Rutter and Howlin caution. But 15 men -- 22 percent of the sample -- rated "good" or "very good" for educational attainment, employment, relationships and independent living, while no women did. Two women rated "fair," compared with 11 men, and the other five women were counted as "poor" or "very poor." None had gone to college. None reported having friends or living on their own. Only one had a job. Undermined by anxiety and depression, women with autism appear to be more often confined to the small world of their families.
>>
>>24756407
I'm sure most people see the thread in the catalog and just reply without reading too much of the thread.
>>
>>24756443
I wish you were right
>>
>>24755409

The more I deal with people, the more I hate them. Yet somehow I've found people that like me for who I am and get along with. Some even admire me on some level. They're all male though. I don't understand my incapacity to form any kind of meaningful relationship with females. There's nothing that wrong with me physically so that can't justify their revulsion. It's like they're from another planet.
>>
>>24756395
You seriously think this article proves your point?

If anything it's evidence in favour of the fact that autism does not occur in women.

Find another label to facilitate your attention seeking and false sense of uniqueness.
>>
>>24756410
Autism presents itself differently in women basically because of the differing hormone levels. If you believe hormones change the behavior of genders, then it's not far fetched that it would change the behaviors of autism in different genders.
>>
>>24756472
I was diagnosed as a child. It's not like I want to have autism or something. It's just what I have and have to deal with.
>>
>>24756459
Well you were the first person to respond with that kind of post, so I'm almost certainly right.
>>
>>24756491

Nobody fucking cares you walking abortion

Leave this board and never come back

Kill yourself you worthless hole
>>
>>24756491
Just don't respond.
>>
>>24756476
>commenting on something you have no scientific understanding of

Bazinga
>>
>>24756501
Yes, but I'm autistic, so I'm not a accurate representation of what normal people think about autists
>>
>>24756562
Normal people tend to avoid menial tasks like reading an entire thread.
>>
>>24756333
Lol fuck off I'll do what I want
>>
>attention whoring on r9k

Pathetic

>I don't like other people!
>I have no desire for real life friends!
>relentlessly attention whores online

Your only mental illness is being a woman you defective hole

Kill yourself. You won't be missed. The world will be a better place.
>>
>>24756581
>lol fuck off bro xD I do whatever I want I'm Chad

Normalfags, ladies and gentlemen. Truly this website has fallen from grace for people like you to be here in droves.
>>
>>24756611
You're confusing me with the other guy with autism in this thread.

These were me:
>>24755683
>>24756019
I don't hate people at all and would love to have real life friends. I don't attention whore online I just want to talk to other people because I get lonely only talking to my parents and cats.
>>
>>24756577
No one here is really normal, but would the people here really care if a guy made this thread? I doubt it considering the people that come here, they wouldn't care or be as nice to this person if they were a man
>>
>>24756639
You seem upset. Why don't you go tell mum about it? :^)
>>
>>24756611
Who are you referring to? OP?
>>
>>24755862
No offense taken, I am actually pretty sociopathic so not a normie, it's just that I can fit in anywhere I want, but normies bore me.
>>
>>24756671
I am saying that most people reading this thread probably assumed OP was just another male robot without reading the posts that show OP is actually female.
See >>24756297 for one example.
>>
>>24756707
shouldn't you be hitting the sheets, normalfag? Don't wanna get too far off your sleep schedule, you have work on monday.
>>
>>24756757
>Implying I'm underprivileged enough to have to work
>>
>of course autism occurs in women
>it just occurs differently :^)
>>
>>24756743
That was me mane. I didn't know op was female until I just read your post about it.
>>
>>24756743
I just find it hard to believe that people would care and offer this much help, support and be this nice if OP wasn't female

But you are probably right, sorry if I was hard to talk to
>>
>>24756813
Exactly. If you didn't notice before you posted that she was female in the middle of a discussion about her being female then it's likely the same for others.

>>24756829
I've made threads like this before and had compassionate robots. We're all comrades here, except for the normalfag redditors.
>>
File: 1448227821611.jpg (378 KB, 1779x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448227821611.jpg
378 KB, 1779x1080
>>24756844
Is /pol/ welcome here?
>>
OP post skype or something
>>
>>24757128
I don't use Skype I don't want to get DDOSed
>>
>>24757172
I don't think that's going to happen, but that's fine. How about steam or just email then?
>>
>>24757186
Sorry but judging by some of the people in this thread I don't really want to
>>
>>24757198
Your opening post was about how you want to talk to people without them being terrible to you, so that's what I'm offering. You probably should've expected a few mean posts since it's 4chan and all. I'm just interested in what it's like to talk to someone who's a legit high functioning autist.
>>
>>24757242
It also says I have really bad social anxiety
>>
>>24757257
okay, but you managed to make this thread and reply to a lot of posts. talking through email isn't that much different, since it's still anonymous.
>>
>>24757270
Yeah but who knows what you will say to me in private
>>
>>24755409
You are loud and obnoxious harbir
>>
>>24757279
If I wanted to say something nasty I could just say it here. How would it be any different in an email?
>>
>>24755409
You just need to work on your people skills a bit OP. You don't have anyone that could help you out a bit?
>>
>>24756639
Remember Chan is a big letter "d" from Chad.
>>
>tfw autistic
>tfw normies never seem to understand why a autist would do some weird shit and this triggers the normies who start being cunts
>tfw learn't enough to be normal but a lot of people think I'm dumb or even retarded due to my spergy past
>tfw I can't relax in social situations, have to painstakingly plot what I say (even simply 'hello') just to not sound spergy.
>tfw uncontrollable obsessions, you get an interest and end up being hooked and can't stop thinking about it which can make it hard to get into other things
>tfw have been socially oblivious and was extremely prone to betrayal from friends
>tfw no close friends because of it
>tfw I will never have a proper personality because the autistic impulses swallow that up

The world isn't mean't for everyone.
>>
>>24756325
That's quite the point, you shouldn't care about gender, nor should you share it that unless it's absolutely neccessary. I don't personally care that much, but seeing someone write "as a female I think x", is absolute rubbish, but I do understand there's problem with english language/pronouns.

Also people don't like people that don't conduct the way the specific board works and not knowing something is not an excuse, that's why people are called newfags and asked to lurk more. Considering we're on /reddit9k/, some people won't agree, but that's just how it is and when you see someone spam >femanon, they are sharing quite legitimate complaint that is in the spirit of this site. And I'm not even against new people, anyone can come and go, it's not a secret club, but if you are to just spout your opinion without knowledge of this site, don't be butthurt when people cuss you and call you names, because then you can just >>>/gaia/ >>>/tumblr/ instead
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.