[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A question for fembots. How big of a factor do you consider height
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8
File: height.jpg (35 KB, 520x313) Image search: [Google]
height.jpg
35 KB, 520x313
A question for fembots. How big of a factor do you consider height being on a man? Can being too tall actually be a bad thing? 6'7" reporting in.
>>
also what is it that you like about tall guys? i've been told by girls in the past that i make them feel safe but is that it?
>>
Legit 6'6 here.
Girls seem to like it a lot. Wouldn't want to be any taller though, fitting into this world is bad enough as it is.
Also, there's very few true 6'2+ guys out there. Everyone e-stats their height. Too often do I hear "Oh my boyfriend is 6'4 but he's like 5 inches shorter than you so you must be 6'11 teehee"
>>
>>24755222
>fitting into this world is bad enough as it is
oh man i know that feeling... public transports are fucking suffering towards tall people, so are restaurants, so is pretty much everything...
>Oh my boyfriend is 6'4
women's perception of height is broken, like for real "oh you must be 7'+" desu the most tiring thing is stereotypes and overused phrases towards tall people "whats the weather up there" "can you touch the ceiling" "oh anon you should work out you would build a great body" etc etc
>>
>>24755712
>desu
i never realised i wrote that.....
>>
>>24755712
Lanklet
>oh no some people overuse stereotypes and phrases

Manlet
>no one takes me seriously
>whenever I try hard at something I am considered to be overcompensating
>my only chance to be considered a human being by women is to get filthy rich
>I will on average earn less than lanklets so good luck with getting rich

I could go on. But you tall niggers have no reason to complain.
>>
File: 1449101150182.jpg (62 KB, 549x549) Image search: [Google]
1449101150182.jpg
62 KB, 549x549
>>24755712

I like not fitting in because of my height, it's a huge ego boost.

>get a haircut
>"I'll have to adjust the chair hun, oh my you are tall aren't you :)"

Manlets will never know such joys.
>>
File: tallppl.jpg (24 KB, 628x316) Image search: [Google]
tallppl.jpg
24 KB, 628x316
>>24755746
>i get constant stares whenever i go out on public
>people i dont even know talk about me at uni
>people are afraid to approach me
>when walking down the road often people distance themselves quite alot from me
i could go on.
>oh no some people overuse stereotypes and phrases
that is just an annoying thing i mentioned for "feels" it doesn't bother me as much
oh and
>this world is not made for 6'5"+ people, pic related
>>
>>24755828
Fuck you, you fucking lanklet. I can't tell if you are seriously this retarded or if you seriously think you have it bad. I am a mad manlet. I really am.
>>
>>24754677
No fembot has answered your question.

Because there are no fembots.

Because they don't exist.
>>
>tfw 6'2" and no gf

Just fuck my shit up senpai.
>>
>>24755812
yeah that's true being tall is quite the ego boost.
>guy annoys lecture at uni
>lecture is over
>walk up to him
>"will you stop that? you are annoying everyone in class"
>guy backs off and says "its cool man ill stop it"
got alot greentexts of intimidating annoying faggots from middleschool to uni.
>>
>>24755860
>manlets will never understand
>one will always be jelous of the advantages of the other
it's a good chance for you to see you don't have it all that bad, mad manlet.
>>
>>24755878

What was approaching him after the lecture going to accomplish?
>>
>>24755899
Yeah what advantages are there to being a manlet?
>easier to find shoes
Yeah big fucking deal.
>lives longer
Living a shitty life longer is not an advantage.
>less likely to have problems with back and joints
I might give you that one.

But the disadvantages? Gee that would be a long list.
>>
>>24754677
Grill here.

The bigger the better, OP.
>>
>>24755910
How would interupting the lecture be any better?
>Stand up mid-lecture
>everyone stares at you
>walk up to the guy while being a bigger annoyance than him at that moment
>look like a mean faggot
also that guy has been doing that same annoying shit (playing sounds from his phone making paying attention to lecture unbearable)
everyone was obviously giving him angry stares but noone told him to stop cause he has his friends around. Does it make more sense now anon?
>>
i hate being tall im 6.4 and when i was 14 i was like 6.1, i coudlnt fucking sit in the bus without my legs hurting like hell so i always stood
>>
Anyone over 5'8 is a deal breaker desu, I'm midget tier.
>>
>>24755920
>easier to find pretty clothes
>easier to get comfy at home and when going out
>if you suffer from social anxiety you can at least go out without everyone looking at you and talking about you being tall as if you're some kind of exhibition.
>you do not scare people off
>you exercise more when going out because you're used to walk faster to keep up with your taller friends
>>
>>24755976
this.
and i always had to watch out to not hit my head on the ceiling of their shitty buses.
>>
>>24756012
>>if you suffer from social anxiety you can at least go out without everyone looking at you and talking about you being tall as if you're some kind of exhibition.
Compared to being short where if you go out no one even notices you. You don't exist, you're not even human.

>you do not scare people off
If you're ugly/intimidating manlet you do.

>you exercise more when going out because you're used to walk faster to keep up with your taller friends
Oh I didn't realize you were just joking. Nevermind my post.
>>
>>24754677

It's proven that 6'4 is the ultimate height. Every inch above or below that loses you points. so 6'7 is probably about as bad as being 5'10 or something.

Honestly at your height, it's probably awkward to make out or fit your giant dong into average height women. Women know that, they don't want the biggest song available, they want the biggest dong their pussy can fit, which most of them is probably 6-8 inches max.
>>
>>24755940
Umm, i request a detailed version of that
>>
File: 1.png (106 KB, 531x512) Image search: [Google]
1.png
106 KB, 531x512
>>24754677
>tfw 5'11
>tfw always say im 6'
>they'll never know
Who /mischief/ here?
>>
>>24756042
this makes no sense anon
>your giant dong
first time i hear someone thinking tall people have big dicks by default, so the difference from 6'4 to 6'7 is the difference of a normal dong to a giant one?
>which most of them is probably 6-8 inches max
fuck why was i happy about my giant dong then.
still i doubt i lose so many "points for 3 inches
>>
>>24756057
>they'll never know
>6 foot non-manlet appears and says his height
>''Gee anon, why are you so much shorter even though you're both 6 foot??''
>>
I am 6.1 (182.5cm) in Germany and pretty satisfied with it. Never feel short, never feel too tall.
If i were to choose, i would prefer to be 6.3 (188cm).
>>
>>24756012
>easier to find pretty clothes
this is bait right? Clothes objectively look better on tall slim people, and its way easier to be confident in clothes you buy online fitting your size because you're not some sort of 5'8 mutant with enormous shoulders and a wide chest. Although this doesnt really apply to 6'6+ lanklets like OP.
>>
>>24756057
>be eurofag so metric system
>be in high school
>be 1.92meters
>always say you're 2m
>>
>>24754677
I'm 6'0 so I want someone at least 6'5
>tfw no bf
>>
>>24756098
182.88cm is 6', not 6'1
2.54cm=1 inch
>>24756110
b8
>>
File: related.jpg (63 KB, 476x800) Image search: [Google]
related.jpg
63 KB, 476x800
>>24756106
yes this is OP speaking
>sort of 5'8 mutant with enormous shoulders and a wide chest
you do know that there are specific clothes that work very well on that body and can give you alot of points to your appeareance >pic related
>>
>>24756106
>because you're not some sort of 5'8 mutant with enormous shoulders and a wide chest

>tfw 5'10" with 6'3" wingspan
>all t-shirts and jackets are always too tight around shoulders and too big around stomach

s-sorry ;_;
>>
>>24756143
>tfw tall women are a turn-on for me
>tfw 6'7" op
>tfw never seen grills over 6'
marry me
>>
>>24756166
of course there are types of clothes out there to fit every body type but in general it is alot easier to find well fitting clothes if you are tall and slim.
>>
>>24756176
I'm sorry bro, i really am
>>
>>24755733
Sorry, it turns out you're a weeaboo now.
>>
>>24756234
i wrote the comment, posted yet never realised. that kinda freaked me out desu
>mods trolling
>>
>>24756257
Post your tits senpai
>>
>>24754677
>tfw no fembot has yet answered OP
>manlets crying about manlet problems
>lanklets crying about tall ppl problems
>>
>>24756269
am OP sorry to dissapoint you.
>>
>>24756166
>>24756106
>sort of 5'8 mutant with enormous shoulders and a wide chest
Fuck m8 iktf

shopping is a bitch
>>
>>24756191
I'm in Scandinavia where it's pretty common to see girls at 6'
Still not a lot of guys who are super tall
>>
>>24756375
that's gr8 to hear
>tfw i plan to continue my studies in norway throu a student program from my uni
>>
>>24754677
I've had a crush on a guy who was 5'3 and one that was a foot taller, so it doesn't really mean a whole lot to me.
I'd say it's your personality and face that are the biggest things if you're looking for a girl to have a relationship most of the time.

>>24754804
I have seen girls say this, but you also feel more feminine from what I've heard. I imagine it would feel especially nice to hug a taller man and wrap your arms around his waist with your head just reaching his chest.
>>
>>24754677
I'm 5 ft and I won't go for a guy who is taller than 6 ft, otherwise everything we do together is just way too awkward. My bf is 5'10" and I feel like it's a good size.
>>
>>24756475
>face
What does this even mean? Do you know how diverse human faces are?

What facial features do YOU look for?
>>
>>24756475
crushes are another thing, imo yeah height doesnt really matter that much in those cases. I'm more curious about in the case the guy makes a move and you're judging his looks at that point how much does height pay a role and how and why
>>
File: comfyguy.jpg (53 KB, 197x190) Image search: [Google]
comfyguy.jpg
53 KB, 197x190
>>24756522
I'm not that person, but I like guys with nice eyebrows and I don't personally like baby faces on men, I like them to be more masculine looking

Personality matters way more though. I like a guy who is really laid back and relaxed, not overly angry and stressed all the time. My bf basically never gets upset or angry at anything and just likes to lounge around the house in pajamas with me. He is great to be around, I can just be myself and be comfortable and he never stresses me out.
>>
>>24756580
a new question arises.
what the fuck are you doing on /r9k/ femanon?
>>
Not a big factor. I'm short myself so I have no room to be picky anyway.
>>
>>24756640
In my experience, short girls are much more vocal about height in men so your attitude is refreshing
>>
>>24756629
The better question is, why are you not wondering why there is a thread asking a question specifically aimed at women here if they're not supposed to be here?
>>
>>24756725
That seems bizarre to me overall. If I REALLY cared about height enough to make it part of my criteria for liking someone, it wouldn't matter since as a short person, most guys are taller than me anyway.
>>
>>24756734
let me rephrase
>why is a femanon living a happy life still browsing /r9k/?
fembots/femanons exist. in small numbers but they do
if i were to get over my chronical depression and social anxiety the last thing i would do is be here.
>>
>>24756766
You. MBTI.
>>
>>24756795
Being in a relationship means you're living a happy life? Do you really think if you get a girlfriend it will solve all of your problems?
>>
>>24756725
agreed. In my experience mostly short/petite girls have ever made a move or gave a hint to me.
>tfw i used to be popular but i wasn't interested in grills and relationships at the time
>tfw i was this retarded
>tfw i was friendzoning them
>living a life of regrets
>>
>>24756833
I'm short but I never make a move or give hints because I have autism and I'm also 2shy
>>
>>24756816
>not cold and alone
>even living with the guy you like
why feel the need to connect with the people in here?
also
>you really think if you get a girlfriend it will solve all of your problems
no, noone ever comes to solve your problems. Noone ever comes in general, your life will be shit until you stand up and do something about it. My bad however i must have misunderstood your tone, since you sounded pretty happy about things. Also being a first-born child of a bad divorce i don't believe in "grill wil fix ur life" bullcrap
>>
>>24756913
>why feel the need to connect with the people in here?
I have autism
>>
>>24756801
INFJ, but I think most of those personality tests are bullshit
>>
>>24756872
I used to think grills have it easy on these stuff
>you only need to show interest
>the guys are suppossed to be the ones that take action about it
>most grills i've known just spread hints around various points of interest(call em baits) and choose between the caught fish(the situation where a beta is uber happy about a grill showing interest but she suddenly starts ignoring him because she got a better alternative)
while that might be rather off your character, it is sort of like real life tinder and you got nothing to lose so why not try?
>>
File: carlton-banks-towel.jpg (224 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
carlton-banks-towel.jpg
224 KB, 800x1000
>>24756970
I guessed right, then.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 245x175) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 245x175
Tfw 6ft2
Being the tallest in the bus queue at the end of the day makes me feel alpha.
>>
>>24756979
Men can reject you just like women, and I've been rejected a lot because most men think I'm awkward and annoying because of the autism
>>
>>24756795
not that femanon but I am living a happy life and browsing /r9k/ so maybe I can shed some light on the situation with an example.

I've been on /r9k/ since 2009 and I can't leave now. I have an overall happy life with friends but I am also a diagnosed autist with diagnosed anxiety, it just isn't related to social situations. I'm not a "robot" in any sense other than that I use it as a demonym for this board since no one says arcanine anymore.
>>
>>24757009
you're doing it wrong then. you don't need to get pushy, just be relaxed and while you're "having fun" show interest like, sit next to a guy and just basic conversation while making eye contact and make a move that will let him think for a while "could she be interested?" you don't even need to go far with it, afterwards just observe possible moves or interest from him and judge wether or not bait worked, generally men will make the move on you unless they are really beta and feel intimidated. If i were you i'd start off low like that going for that guy who's beta but trying, having someone give you attention and support you emotionally is the first step to get over your low self esteem.
>>
>>24757080
i see, so you're here to relate with others about "that part" of you
>>
>>24757120
I'm not pushy, I'm just all business. I lay it all out there and tell a guy that I like him and we should be bf/gf and they always they want to "take it slow" and "get to know each other better" which doesn't actually mean that, because they don't actually tell me anything about themselves while I tell them everything about me.
Also I am pretty tsundere and most normal men really don't like that. My current bf I met on 4chan and he's much better than normal guys, he's all business too and likes that I am kinda tsundere.
>>
>>24757159
makes sense then, yeah in that case you would have to pretend and go with the classic means girls use nowadays.
>My current bf I met on 4chan and he's much better than normal guys
That was your best option imo, i have done some irl meet-ups with people i've met online, never regretted it.
>>
>>24757142
More like I'm here to find OC, but end up occasionally relating to people over those issues. I don't feel a specific need to relate to people over my autism or anxiety, but it's sometimes reassuring when it happens anyway.

I mostly post in story threads but when people make threads like this seeking information from my perspective I try to share and be helpful.
>>
>>24757466
>based femanon
>>
>>24756580
>I can just be myself
Faggot
I'll piss on your shitty boyfriend
>>
>>24754677
Realistically I prefer 5' 9" and up because I'm 5' 5" but if I get along well with them it only matters that they are just a little taller than me so it's not weird. But if I could pick a guy it would be a 6' 2" and up really muscular guy. But most guys above 6' are really skinny so I prefer average height guys
>>
>>24754677
>Those spikes at 5'8'' and 5'10'' that break the gaussian distribution
This is self-reported data, isn't it?
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.