[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEVER FUCKING AGAIN I'M SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING DOING THAT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: url.png (613 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
url.png
613 KB, 900x900
NEVER FUCKING AGAIN
I'M SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING DOING THAT MGTOW SHIT NOW I'D TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED BUT IT'S WAY TOO DETAILED AND IF THE BITCH FINDS OUT DUE TO THIS SHIT GOING ON MEME PAGES OR SOME SHIT SHE COULD PUT ME IN PRISON BUT FUCK HER THIS IS MY TIPPING POINT DON'T GO NEAR THEM THEY'RE FUCKING PSYCHOPATHS
>>
[I CAN'T EVEN POST THE STORY ON WIZARDCHAN TO GET LESS PUBLICITY BECAUSE I FUCKED HER AND THEY'LL BAN ME]
>>
you were right, robots, I should've never gone near those psychopathic succubi
>>
meemees
>>
My friends are probably going to jail for this and we're not even 20 yet
>>
You're all fucking faggots
>>
full fucking meltdown lol

tell us what happened
>>
>>24754560
Especially this faggot
>>
>>24754571
this comment is making me seriously consider getting a grindr because I really don't want to fuck with succubi anymore
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 396x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 396x384
ESPLAIN.

I am a friendly face ready to lend an ear.
>>
Just be general and it can't get backtrack to you
>>
>>24754623
basically I got drunk on the last day of hs and this junior who had a crush on me got stoned and me and a couple friends saw her when she was totally shitfaced and she came on to us to get to me and then it ended up just her and me and then some cunts narked on us and the pigs were called and a couple days later I contacted her asking if she was pressing charges and she said no and by this point we were a thing so we fucked but then it turns out she's a pathological liar and ruined my friends' lives but not mine and a lot more shit happened but I can't talk about that
>>
>>24754686
when we were totally shitfaced* she was just baked
>>
File: 1438584965323.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1438584965323.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>>24754686
>high school
>drunk
>stoned
>dumb normie drama
>>
>>24754483
This is the equivalent of an attention seeking FB post just saying some depressed shit and then not explaining anything. Good job anon.
>>
>>24754697
i don't mean to alarm you but your life is probably completely ruined forever
>>
>>24754798
nah she covered my back but she ruined my friends' lives
>>
>tfw went with a female coworker to a bar to drink and talk
>she would tell me her secrets that she smokes weed everyday etc,,,
>would subtly flirt with her, she would constantly touch her hair
>if she saw her friends or exes she would shout Hi at them and talk, while we sat together
>by the end when we were ready to head out, her ex started to ask her what shes doing tonight etc while I stood next to her
>literally wanted to punch him and her
>she walked me to the train station and we hug each other and she said to text her when I get back home

This is retarded robots, the girl is trash tier but she has rich parents and I can't stand her personality, I literally wanted to punch someone when she started talking to her ex.

Fuck this, when my gym re opens I'm going to do boxing.
>>
>>24754686

>take advantage of and rape an intoxicated child
>"waaaaaaah she's ruining my life by pressing charges for a crime I commited"

Have fun in jail nigger sub human. Pedophiles get raped in jail, at least you'll get what's coming to you.
>>
>>24754831

Tell her you're not interested in loose-morale sluts and stop chasing her.
>>
TL;DR Goodbye, I'm killing myself.
Long form!
Hey folks,
This is a post that's been a long time coming...
Initially my plan was to go into detail about my pains, waxing laborious about my struggles with transition (I shouldn't have done it. Not because I'm not trans, but because I didn't have a fraction of the personal strength to succeed at it, unlike some of the amazing trans people I've been privileged to know), my physical struggles (heat sensitivity, and more recently hair loss), or my mental pain (I can't even look at myself in the mirror.). But paragraph after paragraph of whining seemed like a poor way to go out; most of you have had to deal with enough of my bullshit tongue emoticon
Kate
How can a software engineer with a chin like this think he's a woman? Makes no sense m8s he could have lived a fine life as a man but he threw it away for nothing. Tsk tsk liberals time to drop the charade and the trans acceptance this shit needs to end.
>>
File: kate.jpg (12 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
kate.jpg
12 KB, 256x256
>>24755984

Literally kek'd as soon as I saw the picture.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.