[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are some r9k friendly sites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1448771294811.jpg (44 KB, 449x674) Image search: [Google]
1448771294811.jpg
44 KB, 449x674
im sick of reddit

what are some r9k friendly sites

> inb4 stormfront
> inb4 jewwatch
> inb4 foreveralone bs sites
>>
>>24754161
is that rampgae jackson in japan?

lol. He's actually a fuckin asshole tho
>>
File: gKxjp0Nr.jpg (173 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
gKxjp0Nr.jpg
173 KB, 1252x1252
>>24754161
tfw no qt bowl cut backpack asia waifu
>>
File: OP.jpg (49 KB, 612x623) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
49 KB, 612x623
The sad thing is a lot of sites have gone the way of the pager. No longer are there fun, unique sites hidden around to be found and enjoyed. It's all social media clickbait monetized ad dollar rubbish. I miss the internet when people were afraid of it and considered it too weird, nerdy, or creepy to use. Now it's a vast expanse of shit, just shit as far as the eye can see.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 225x225
This is truly a mecca of neets and virgins isnt it, like the Jerusalem for our kind.

Prove me wrong
>>
free-smiley-faces.de is pretty good
>>
>>24754292

teririble.

go back 2 reddit
>>
entensity.net
>>
>>24754161
There's just wizchan and a few other slower imageboards.
You could always start your own website.
>>
r/foreveralonemen

Shameless self bump

Nobody goes there anyway and Im the only mod so no neet or virgin will get any shit, if any of you would like to be a mod though you could
>>
>>24755474
I'll come hang with you.
>>
Why can't we all switch to eight chans r9k? It doesn't show up in google so the Normie's will never find it
>>
>>24755652
Ok well cya on reddit then m8, it is quite abandoned atm
>>
>>24755834
The place was full of normalfags from day one unfortunately.
>>
Depends on what you want. If you want melancholy and calm depression go to wizchan. If you want anger and toxic environment go to sluthate.
>>
>>24755474
Where to the ducks go, anyway?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.