[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Let's write a sex story together! Everyone one sentence!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1785308584.jpg (119 KB, 800x535) Image search: [Google]
1785308584.jpg
119 KB, 800x535
>Let's write a sex story together! Everyone one sentence! I begin:

"During the day, she was tought and feminist woman, but at night..."
>>
>>24754074
She was a fundamentalist Christian, she...
>>
>hey guys, everyone immediately start writing a sex story
hmm, 2autistic4me
>>
This is dumb and you should feel bad, OP.
>>
a sad and lonely figure, a reclusive intellectual for whom life holds no joy.
>>
>>24754085
>She was a fundamentalist Christian, she...

...prayed to Jesus, a rosary between her hands but after a couple of minutes she always began to feel...
>>
>>24754085
studied Latin because of her great curiosity of the language of the Vatican City.
>>
>>24754074
kasia <3
>>
>>24754116
>>24754117
"this always happens" she thought to herself as she rubbed the
>>
>>24754791
head of her monstrous cock that grew every night under the full moon and
>>
>>24754074
Whatever happened to Kasia?
>>
During the day, she was tought and feminist woman, but at night she was a fundamentalist Christian. She hmm, 2autistic4me this is dumb and you should feel bad, OP. A sad and lonely figure, a reclusive intellectual for whom life holds no joy but she prayed to Jesus, a rosary between her hands but after a couple of minutes she always began to feel she should study Latin because of her great curiosity of the language of the Vatican City.

"This always happens" she thought to herself as she rubbed the head of her monstrous cock that grew every night under the full moon and....suddenly God spoke to her but his voice was filled with fellatio so it was too late.

Coming alone well. Keep going guys.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.