[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bedtime stories!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: bedtime-stories.jpg (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
bedtime-stories.jpg
42 KB, 400x400
I'm having a hard time falling asleep. Let's write a bedtime story.

>Once upon a time
>>
>>24753732
>>Once upon a time

There was a strong and modern, open-minded woman.
>>
>>24753865
>who thought she was equal to men
>>
>>24754132

But who couldn't helpt to only feel sexually attracted to...
>>
>>24754149
and there were a guy on internet, makin up a not-so creative line as fast as possible, to get in the story-line on his pittsburg baseball card exchange forum
>>
File: 23435243523.jpg (368 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
23435243523.jpg
368 KB, 1000x1500
>>24754149
David Koechner
>>
File: tumblr_m9xqhyh5Nz1qceet5o1_500.jpg (43 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9xqhyh5Nz1qceet5o1_500.jpg
43 KB, 500x281
>>24754230
She would often straddle and grind on a watermelon pretending it was his glorious baldness
>>
>>24753732
I saw a legit ufo

the scary part was the idea that these things can just come and go at any time they want and can find you anywhere go you and there's nothing anybody on the face of the planet can do to stop them

it's quite terrifying when you realize this is real and not even a joke or a fantasy. it shatters everything you thought you knew about what reality was and makes you rethink life. Now alien encounters are just as real a possibility as a car crash.

And you realize somewhere out there in this big room called space they are here. In this room with us, and they are real as you or your dog. They might be far away, but they are real and they can come back at any time and you have no idea what their intentions are
>>
>>24754286

But one night, when she was just grinding the melon and moaning, "David, David, David!", the door suddenly opened and...
>>
File: batman-primer.jpg (89 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
batman-primer.jpg
89 KB, 1024x768
>>24754373
It was Batman all along.
>>
>>24754474

When she saw him, she immediately knew that something was wrong, maybe Robin had left him, he thought to herself, then turned to Batman and asked:
>>
>>24754512
"Oi come down to MacDonald's for some chicken nuggets, than I"ll finger your boy pussy when we get home"
>>
>>24754649

Batman, upon hearing that, furrowed his brows and slapped her hard across the face because
>>
>>24754796
He knew she knew about him having a cunt, so bat man jump out of the window and
>>
>>24754863

immediately exploded upon hitting the pavement three-hundred feet below the strong, open-minded, modern woman's penthouse apartment
>>
>>24754936

The woman didn't care about Batman's death and just shrugged, then took her phone and instead called...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.