[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are all hispanic people leaches?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1449281144958.jpg (163 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1449281144958.jpg
163 KB, 800x600
Are all hispanic people leaches?
>>
its "leeches", whitey.
>>
No sir. Many are, but I can tell you, my family isn't.
>>
They pay their rent. Not their fault our people pay them less than legal wages.

Keep tipping wageys
>>
>>24753614
I think it's actually loaches
>>
>>24753598
>calls entire ethnicity "leaches"
>on a board for neets

Lol okay man. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself
>>
File: 1424987224170.jpg (93 KB, 800x576) Image search: [Google]
1424987224170.jpg
93 KB, 800x576
>Asking that in /r9k/ of all places
>>
What a pointless thread. Pure unnecessary raceb8. You should feel ashamed, OP.
>>
>>24753598
ive actually met quite a few very cool latinos

one of my friends in high school was mexican, he was very quiet and got very good grades although his family was poor
>>
>>24753718
How is it race bait if Hispanic isn't a race?
>>
>>24753761
are you being pedantic because you're retarded, or do you genuinely not see what OP is trying to do?
>>
>>24753761
Race doesn't exist. We are all humans.
>>
>>24753598
No more than whites are, really. The majority of people who vote for nanny state handouts are white. Currently the majority of people in the western world have a victim mentality to varying degrees.

Whether it be
>Someone else should pay for my tuition
>The government is suppressing my freedom of speech/expression
>My employer isn't paying me enough because I have a vagina
>I'm being discriminated against because I'm [insert race, gender, class]
or
>Who gon' pay for muh chillens

It's all the same in the end of the day. And to some extent that's understandable. We don't have the sense of society anymore. Everybody distrusts the institutions, and each other. There is no sense of commonality in the masses. No common culture or values.

This is why our civilization is headed for collapse, not because some foreign race is allegedly exploiting the welfare system.
>>
>>24753598
The ones who aren't are drug dealers.
>>
Dude, really? Dont you get leaves blown at your feet by latinos working in peoples yards as you pass?

Their whole lives are manual labor it seems like.
>>
>>24754078
>Their whole lives are manual labor it seems like.

It's shameful not to, sometimes they work way past retirement.
>>
>>24753598
NEETs are leaches, we're all leaches

we wouldn't be if we weren't socially ostracized, we would be free to pursue some career with an autistic level of obsesion without being constantly harassed and bullied, but technically we're leaches
>>
>>24753796
Fuck off with that shit
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 409x409
>>24754134
Wew, guess I dodged a bullet in my life roll then.

There were some lazy bastards in HS that were latino though, shame they cant have their family accept their neet disposition
>>
>>24753598
They're hardworking as fuck
>>
Not in the slightest. The most hard-working people on earth desu only to be treated with disrespect by white kids living off of their parents
>>
How come spics like to fucking shill themselves every time they get criticized? Whites, blacks, Asians have been called all kinds of shit freely but as soon as Latino's come into the mix all I see are posters flooding in going: "they/we aren't all bad! Some of them/us are pretty awesome!"

It's like you fucks are as sensitive as white people when it comes to getting bashed.
>>
>>24754322
Yer black
>>
>>24754357
Nice one , Jose. Seguro que eres inteligente con su Taco y las drogas.
>>
>>24754453
You were close but not close enough to Julius.
>>
>>24754453
>tfw my name is Jose.

I love confusing people when they ask me my name. I'm a pasty pale motherfucker so it surprises the shit out of some people when i tell them my spic name
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.