[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've decided that I'm going to tell my parents I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 227x222
I've decided that I'm going to tell my parents I'm dropping out of college tonight. I need some tips, what to keep in mind etc Thanks /r9k/
>>
WHY CAN'T I GET JUST ONE SCREW?
>>
>>24753567
fuck yes now help me /r9k/ i know you'll know about this more than /adv/
>>
Good luck anon. I need to tell me parents soon as well. I'm terrified because they were so disappointed when I took a semester off and had such high hopes for me to graduate.

I'm more worried about telling them then actually dropping out.

Fuck, why was I born so stupid. Why couldn't I just have ambition.
>>
>>24753608
I know this is 4chan, but good luck to you too man. Everything you said is exactly just like me.
>>
i hope you're at least getting a job

i couldn't sign up for all the classes i wanted. only have one. i know mine are mad at me. luckily i don't live with them anymore.
>>
>>24753624
Are you working? Do you have a plan?
I think you can soften the blow if you tell them you have something else you want to pursue.
>>
>>24753641
Yeah I am. what job do you have?

>>24753661
Yup I'll get a job and yes I'll try to soften it
>>
>>24753533
>dropping out of college
Are you dropping out or quitting? Big difference.

I've ragequit, and it's not the end of the world. Sure, my mom cried when I told her, but I think they're mostly over it. For mine, I just had to convince them that I'm still trying to move forward with my life and not becoming a NEET.
>>
are they going to end up paying the full amount of tuition for the semester or are you going to get it prorated? because you should get on that and save them some money. It depends on when you dropout, and I think if it's this far in the semester than it's going to cost them the full tuition.
>>
Just suck your dad's dick and finger your mom while you do it.

No one has ever been angry while having an orgasm.
>>
honestly, u shudnt drop out, it will get VERY hard for ur future. im probably in the same situation too but the emphasis on a college degree is TOO MUCH for future opportunities. i mean yea u can quit now but eventually youll need to get that degree to get a decent job. other options are becoming a bum or starting your own business. its gonna take me like 2 extra years to finish my college education but its gonna be worth it right?? anyways i think dropping out is like 80% wrong choice
>>
>>24754604
i go to public college, free everything
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.