[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When the night caaaaalls All the money, all the hoes and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: black ken.jpg (63 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
black ken.jpg
63 KB, 600x600
When the night caaaaalls
All the money, all the hoes and the alcohol
All these huneds and these thousands Ima spend it all
Always when the night caaaaaaalls
>>
File: 1354413473420.jpg (73 KB, 964x743) Image search: [Google]
1354413473420.jpg
73 KB, 964x743
>mfw im listening to Oh My Dis Side
>>
we don't want alcohol drinks, only soda and codeine
>>
>>24753545
The second half of the song is shit

Doesn't Travis sound like Future?
>>
File: K4c69Yp.jpg (28 KB, 279x304) Image search: [Google]
K4c69Yp.jpg
28 KB, 279x304
homeboy fell off. This album was wack as shit.
>>
>>24753601
Rodeo was great kys
>>
>>24753648
not even in the same league as Days Before. Shit was a lame ass cash in and completely uninspired
>>
>>24753682
Days Before was ok, I only really dug Prayer desu and even Mike Will made the beat better and Rae killed it compared to Travis. Rodeo had so many gems: Night Crawler, 3500, Oh My Dis Side, Antidote, Maria I'm Drunk, the list goes on.
>>
File: enCyvsl.jpg (101 KB, 460x816) Image search: [Google]
enCyvsl.jpg
101 KB, 460x816
>>24753733
Eh Youre entitled to your own opinion. I thought impossible was the only stand out track. Night Crawler was good, but the rest seemed like he was biting Future and Thug's styles way too hard. Days before felt rawer and more unique to me.
>>
>>24753755
>he was biting Future and Thug's styles way too hard

that's kind of why I liked it more tbqh. I'm kind of a Future and Young Thug fan. Listened to 56 Nights, Dirty Sprite Two, The Barter 6, The Carter 6, The Tour, Slime Season and Slime Season 2, oooOOH, all of em hits.
>>
>>24753569
>Doesn't Travis sound like Future
And kanye and big Sean and drake and kid kudi
>>
>>24753803
Yea I worship thug. My only issue is he bit them and added nothing new this time around
>>
Yeaaahh order more bottles order more models order more hours, drinks on the house, hotter than the summer, winter couldnt chill me young free and wild so order more kids..
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.