[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /incrediblybigshits/ here? I eat pretty healthy and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Toiletpaper.jpg (604 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Toiletpaper.jpg
604 KB, 2048x1536
Who else /incrediblybigshits/ here?

I eat pretty healthy and am not even fat but when I shit I use one whole role of toiletpaper, need to flush at least 3 times before everything is gona and clean the toilet with the brush afterwarts.

Shitting is an entire mission for me

Is this normal? I remember it being easier and quicker when I was younger
>>
>>>/b/

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GO AWAY NORMO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24753986
im not a normie?

fuck you
>>
What's your diet like?
>>
>>24754162
i eat healthy compared to when i was a year ago living alive

i eat healthy now
>>
>>24753447
hey

fellow bigshitter here

just went on a long nightwalk and couldn't make it to a restroom so i took a giant shit by a tree

it looked like pic related and smelled like a steaming pile of death

anyway, i eat a shit ton of beans and lentils so that's probably why.
>>
File: tube-steak.png (234 KB, 640x338) Image search: [Google]
tube-steak.png
234 KB, 640x338
>>24754287
forgot pic

totally original comment
>>
My shits have gotten bigger (and also easier to pass) since fixing up my diet. I fucking love it
>>
My shits are huge and uncommon. Doctors have no idea why because I'm physically active, my diet's good, I get plenty of water, etc. Just fucked by genetics. Constipation just makes you feel miserable all the time.
>>
>>24754325
same, when i ate unhealthy shitting was way easier
>>
File: 1448491755726.jpg (38 KB, 540x438) Image search: [Google]
1448491755726.jpg
38 KB, 540x438
>eat mostly veggies
>shits are always enormous, and hard as rocks
>hurts like a motherfucker to shit
>they always smell like roadkill that got slathered in old cheese and BBQ sauce, and was left to cook until it burned
>>
>>24754387
this, fixing diet did more harm than good to my toiletbowl
>>
>>24754387
>doctor tells me to add more fruits and vegetables to my diet
>do so
>shits get rockhard and painful
>tells me dude not THOSE fruits and vegetables lmao
>>
>>24754491
I still prefer this to how it used to be. My shit didn't stink as badly but it was always this super sticky sludge that took forever to clean off my ass. It's kind of funny since you usually hear about diets going to shit when you move out on your own, but that's when mine got better. My parents mostly bought shitty foods. I just buy a sack of frozen vegetables, microwave a bowl for dinner, and maybe put some chili powder on them.
>>
who /liquidshitter/ here? i could literally just run a straw out of my ass to the toilet
>>
>>24753447
>>24754287
>>24754346
>>24754347
>>24754387
Did you hold your shits in to the point of constipation during childhood?
>>
>>24755579
yes

i actually derived pleasure from holding it in

it's becoming harder to hold in lately i'm not sure if it's because of my diet or my muscles aren't as strong anymore
>>
>>24755579
All the time. Sometimes I still do. I had a problem as a kid where I would hold it in too long and end up shitting myself.
>>
>>24755636
You're destroying your anal sphincter nerves. Stop.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.