[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to start dissecting the dead animals my cat brings to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 5
File: Cut_rat_2.jpg (318 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Cut_rat_2.jpg
318 KB, 1280x960
I want to start dissecting the dead animals my cat brings to me.
Everytime I google the procedure for dissecting animals, it comes up with some shit about animal cruelty and stuff, but it's just my cats gift to me. Anyone else here wanna cut birds open and see whats inside them and play with their guts and stuff?
Is this behavior psychopathic? Or should I claim I'm doing it because I want to be a Vet or some shit
>>
>>24753061
Alright nobody is going to tell you that isn't weird. If you're going to be weird about it get into taxidermy and maybe make a few bucks off it.
>>
File: kittenandbunny.jpg (164 KB, 940x650) Image search: [Google]
kittenandbunny.jpg
164 KB, 940x650
>>24753061
only if they are still alive
>>
>>24753135
Taxidermy is alot harder I think, what should I do with the entrails after I've finished being a degenerate? I don't want maggots and shit everywhere.
>>
>>24753061

Reported to FBI

Enjoy the van ride, edgelord
>>
It's not weird at all. You're not some psycho killing animals and enjoying it. You have a healthy curiosity about animal biology.
>>
>>24753061
>Anyone else here wanna cut birds open and see whats inside them and play with their guts and stuff?

wtf reported dude thats fucked up
>>
>>24753416
nevermind the captcha keeps saying im mistyping the captcha so i cant report you

however if i could i would report you
>>
>>24753333
quads

>>24753416
so much reddit

this is why you're neurotypicals. we're messed up. feeling sad and being lonely because you haven't dated a girl in a year doesn't make you a robot.
>>
>>24753395

This. Animals have some cool shit going on inside them. As long as they don't suffer I don't see anything wrong with what you're doing.

Also you could always go down to the pound and see if they have any gassed animals that you could have. That's how my a lot of classrooms get their specimens. That way they're still well put together and not shredded to shit by your cat.
>>
>>24753061
I'm studying anatomy, wow that looks like a mini human. Evolution is incredible.
>>
>>24753061
>Is this behavior psychopathic?

This is literally how numberous serial killers started out. I'm not even joking.
>>
>>24753061
>Is this behavior psychopathic?

I wouldn't think so. If you were burying cats alive or stabbing puppies then yeah, those would be signs of a budding psychopath, but dissecting dead animals is morbid curiosity at worst.
>>
I cut open a frog but saw the box of cats. Ugh... I just saw a little foot sticking out of the crack.
>>
>>24753514
dissecting dead animals isn't cruel.

jeffrey dahmer started out this way but jeffrey dahmer was an alcoholic from the age of 15 and had attachment problems. he wasn't a psychopath.
>>
>>24753416
lol how is that fucked up? they're already dead you idiot. even humans give up their bodies for science/medicine.
>>
>>24753061
It may be weird but investigating the human body is basically the foundation of surgery science
>>
>>24753061
Idk man usually after shooting a bird I tear it's skin off and rip its spine from its rib cage, then I tear out its guts.
I cut the legs off at the knees where the tensions are easily cut and leave one wing intact so the DNR can identify the bird type.
>>
>>24753061
No op, My freshman year of college I dissected so much shit during the summer. I had just taken bio and anatomy for the first time so I was really excited about all of it, I lived by a beach and just took shit to take home and cut open. I didn't really bother with small animals because you do most of that In class.
>>
>>24753510
ontogeny does not recapitulate phylogeny.
>>
>>24753653
eo wilson? so he's saying they look similar but could be separately evolved (convergent evolution, like multiple paths to different eyes).
>>
>>24753061
GOD THATS SO FASCINATING
pls link to a blog or something I'd love to see more ;_; I'm being 100% serious here
>>
>>24753514
You're uninformed and or retarded
Serial killers were known to kill animals. OP is wanting to open up already dead animals
>>
>>24753653
i'm don't study biology, but they're both mammals so of course they have similar internal organs.
>>
>>24753744
fun fact that blew my mind:
monoclonal antibodies are made from mice
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoclonal_antibody
We use their bodies as machines to make antibodies we then inject in our bodies to induce immune response.
>>
>Op is Tryhard by hinting to erratic behavior in thoughts of fear.
/thread
>>
>>24753169
Tie it up in a plastic bag and throw it out. Bury it, people seeing you burying guts is honestly going to probably flip a tit and think your a serial killer or something. Wouldn't say eat them but.
Honestly don't just fucking cut up animals to be weird, personally I wouldn't want to do it unless I was dressing the thing to prep/eat it. Like just don't torture the things or vivisect them and make use of the corpse for something like taxidermy or food or something and it's not really degenerate. Some peta kind of people will totally hate you for it though.
Also if you practice taxidermy and like keep that shit around don't ever really expect to convince a woman to have sex with you if she knows about it that's gonna be a tough sell.
>>
>>24753061
I had a huge interest in this as a kid. Just get a scalpel or a box cutter and make sure to pull up on the skin a bit while slicing so you don't mess up the insides. Also owl dropping are pretty badass. Open it up and it has the skeleton of a small animal you can piece together.
>>
>>24753779
>OP is baiting people over an interest of his that he knows is weird and would disgust normalfags
>people are taking the bait
>>
>>24753816
>Wouldn't say eat them but.
lost my train of thought for a second
I wouldn't say eat them but you could compost it, then use the compost on vegetables or whatever if you have a garden.
>>
>>24753845
you can make skeletons from dead shit pretty easily with chemical and natural methods.
>>
>>24753849
It didn't even occur to me that OP might be bait. He just wants to dissect dead animals. If something is mundane enough that high school students do it in class, it's not like it's super edgy.
>>
>>24753901
Yea but it's kind of fun putting it together and trying to figure out what it was.
>>
>>24753575
>identify the bird type
Are you literally too retarded to learn to identify your local avian species? I mean come on.
>>
OP it's all good bro as long as you declare "in the name of science!" Or some cliche like that. Ever consider microwaving an intestine and using it as a fuck toy?
>>
>>24754065
must sound like a great excuse when you're wasted on meth
>>
checked those quads while touching myself
>>
Wew lad thats some scary shit, your cat deserves to be punished for the murders he has committed.
>>
>>24754079
I quit tweaking several months ago. Pls no trigger me robofag.
>>
>>24754079
Try meth, chances are you will want to do something more fun
>>
>>24753416
>reported

How fucking retarded are you? It's not illegal to dissect dead rats and shit you fucking stupid Redditard.
>>
>>24754119
I am triggering noobs. You though, quit motherfucker.
>>
File: IMG_20151019_161917~01.jpg (1 MB, 2304x2776) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151019_161917~01.jpg
1 MB, 2304x2776
>>24753061
A stay car drops off dead mice in our lawn. Mom makes me clean the mess so I often take photos of the gruesome acts too.
Dead rats sink OP, stay away from them
>>
>>24753061
I used to do that with the bugs I caught in my backyard and at school
My family won't let me experiment on other animals since they thought it was weird
The most fun I had was with the earthworms I caught
I turned them inside out, drowned them, and I cut them in half as many times as possible until they stopped moving
When the other kids told me to stop I just flung the dead worm parts at them and they would leave
>>
>>24753902
It's pretty deviant to take home dead animals and dissect them yourself and normies will be creeped out unless you have a good reason to. ex. you're doing actual research.

it's not very safe either, squirrels and other dead animals are full of all kinds of bacteria that your body won't like.
>>
>>24753061
If you're doing it for legitimate research fueled by curiosity then by all means continue

If you're doing it to see something small and helpless suffer then you should talk to a therapist
>>
>>24754148
Suck my well hydrated testes.
>>
Can we just take a second to talk about how fucked up cats are?

Sure my dog will chase a squirrel and kill it too, but after that the thing is dead and he goes on his way because his evolutionary instinct has been sated. Cats will torment still living animals for their own amusement and then parade their corpses around your house like a fucking psychopathic child showing off his art project to its parents once the poor victim finally dies.

Seriously fuck cats. The only other animal I can think that does something like this is that one desert shrike that impales it's prey on cactus spines to warn other birds not to fuck with it.
>>
>>24753061
I hunt birds pretty much exclusively. I do some predator and pest hunting, but I don't eat their meat, so I don't rip them open. So, I've gone through quite a few quail and dove. For both, you pinch the skin of the breast, stick your thumb down between their neck and breast, and pull the best off the rest of the bird. You can clip the wings and head off first, which is what I do because I only eat the breast. You'd think it'd be really interesting, but after the third time, it's just a chore.
>>
>>24754260
Best should be breast, but it is the best part to eat heh.
>>
>>24753061
Reasons to stop:
1. They are not clean.
2. It'll be extremely alarming to everyone around you who find out. You don't want unnecessary enemies, do you?

If you're just genuinely curious, just google. There's nothing new you can find.

If you find release from the grotesqueness, you have a problem. Stop yourself / see a therapist before you start dissecting humans. Go to >>>/b/ for guro release but don't do it irl
>>
Why the fuck is your cat killing innocent animals? What makes him such a special snowflake as to risregard other life forms? Tell him to go fuck himself
>>
>>24754186
Fuck normies. Do what you want OP.

Get drunk first OP, it will make it more interestnig.
>>
>>24754291
>Stop yourself / see a therapist before you start dissecting humans

plebbit hyperbole. your post was good until this part. do you really think OP would do that even if he did get off on it?
>>
>>24754291
>There's nothing new you can find
I recommend experiencing it yourself rather than just reading about it. There are variances in exact measurements of an animals internal anatomy, and it's very interesting to see it for yourself. It's especially important if you'd ever like to hunt that animal in a humane fashion.
>>
>>24754349
it will be interesting for the hospital staff when you cut open your hand too
>>
>>24754291
Why are you in r9k?
>>
>>24753514
No, serial killers dissected live animals, which is known as vivisection.
Dead animals are all right, shit, they do it all the time in vet school
>>
I'm sure universities near you offer some open courses for dissecting.
>>
>>24754154
OP here
rats and mice smell when they're alive grosses me out anyways, also post more pix
>>
>>24753061
I have an interest in this but I've been wary of animal dissection since it's apparently a serial killer thing. I could never kill an animal though, I accidentally injured a frog once and felt like an asshole.
>>
>>24754291
>If you find release from the grotesqueness, you have a problem.
Is it problematic to be fascinated by horror movies and the occult?
>>
Germany was the first nation to ban vivisection.[11] A law imposing total ban on vivisection was enacted on August 16, 1933, by Hermann Goring as the prime minister of Prussia.[12] He announced an end to the "unbearable torture and suffering in animal experiments" and said that those who "still think they can continue to treat animals as inanimate property" will be sent to concentration camps.[8]
>>
I don't really want to hurt people, not by my hands anyways. Just normal dislike etc. I have bipolar disorder but I'm pretty sure that has nothing to do with it, I just think it's interesting and cool. I've never seen the inside of a living things body apart from pictures.

>>24755201
Yeah I heard it too, but I think that just refers to actually killing animals, not dissecting and taxidermy etc. Also it's only normies who think that so who gives a shit
>>
>>24755267
But wouldn't the animal already be dead? How would it be tortured? Also it's pretty hypocritical saying how awful it is to hurt animals but then threatens to send people who do to concentration camps?
>>
>>24755297
How is it hypocritical? Some people deserve to be sent to concentration camps for the crimes they have committed.

Most animals are innocent.
>>
I had a dissection kit as a kid.

Dissection is fascinating and should be taught to all kids imo.

Later on in life I did anatomy, and humans and larger animals are just as interesting as the insects, bugs and fish I cut up as a little kid.
>>
>>24755297
he was equating animals to people which is silly
anyway, if you equate animals to people then dissecting them is pretty bad
>>
i like to go out for a night walk with a cig and pick up dead animals if i find any, then going back home and disecting them. a find isnt guaranteed but i find it pretty enjoyable. just open it up and look at shit is what i do
>>
>>24755346
Animals are much better than humans and deserve more compassion.

Most humans are worth less than bacterium, and deserve to be slaughtered mercilessly.

Jews, non-whites of all types, leftists, communists, feminists, murderers, thieves, all of these people deserve to be removed from life itself.
>>
>>24755393
you're worse than all those types of people you listed
self-loathing faggots are the biggest kucks of all life
all you're doing is applying it to the entire human race
you can argue that animals are more innocent than humans but you can't support the claim that they're more valuable than humans
>>
File: 1440091134022.jpg (21 KB, 243x346) Image search: [Google]
1440091134022.jpg
21 KB, 243x346
>>24755418
I'm not a faggot.

I'm not self-loathing.

I simply recognise that parasites should be brutally and permanently removed from society.

The time has come for a final solution to the leftist sabotage of our nations. Wreckers, spies, saboteurs, and their supporters, should be shown no compassion whatsoever, as they show none to us.
>>
>>24754221
Orcas
>>
File: 1385664450416.jpg (51 KB, 680x522) Image search: [Google]
1385664450416.jpg
51 KB, 680x522
>>24753333
Checking them quads. Nice.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.