[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For the real robots who are left, where did it all go wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1449127175496.png (910 KB, 780x1198) Image search: [Google]
1449127175496.png
910 KB, 780x1198
For the real robots who are left, where did it all go wrong? Were you genetically doomed to fail, or was it your parents that failed you?
>>
If this is a thread for "real robots" then why are you posting a picture of a failed normalfag?
Fuck off you meme-spouting idiot.
>>
Our revolution will come one day.
Believe in the fire.
Wait for the big guy.
>>
Probably when I was 14

My was locked most of the year and I stopped going to school.
>>
Legit knew I was fucked when I was about 10
Was a little more optimistic back then, now I am just jaded and have given up

Too apathetic to actually commit suicide, maybe i will get lucky and choke on my tongue in my sleep
>>
>>24752727
>Manlet
>Started balding at young age
>Overweight
>Went through college without so much as going on a single date
>25 now in a dead end job, no time to meet girls even if I still cared
That's about the half of it family.
>>
>>24752727
You fail yourselves. Every single day. Fuck "robots"
>>
>>24752751
We all started out as normal in some way. Perhaps if Elliot were to come here before the killings he would change his views and turn to wizardry.
>>
>>24752751
>be Elliot
>have mental illness
>go to a high school for retarded kids
>play WoW literally all the time
>be severely depressed
>have no friends

Yeah Elliot sure wasn't a robot lol
>>
Told my mom I wanted to kill myself at 4.
She beated me until I was half dead.
>>
>>24752789
why the fuck are you here then cunt?
>>
Did anyone else get those "I don't actually like you but I am afraid you will shoot up the school if I don't talk to you" friends?
Never lasted more than 2 or 3 day but the normies felt so fucking proud of themselves for it
>>
>>24752813
Basically studying the psychology of failing self absorbed entitled retards.
To learn how not to be
>>
>>24752835
^for example get a load of this whiny bitch
>somebody who had friends tried being nice to me and talking to me abloo bloo
>>
>>24752854
Ah I see, another pseudo-intellectual spending his weekend on 4chan. You must be the life of parties, family.
>>
>>24752727
>my dad and all his brothers were a bunch of fucking Chads at my age
What am I doing with my life, seriously
>>
>>24752882
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah dude you got me
A bloo hoo hoo
>>
File: download (68).png (421 KB, 937x1464) Image search: [Google]
download (68).png
421 KB, 937x1464
>>24752727
[PS WTF?: You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (0.00% content).]
>>
File: 1445243948973.jpg (178 KB, 491x713) Image search: [Google]
1445243948973.jpg
178 KB, 491x713
>>24752914
>Gets BTFO
>T-that isn't me haha l-loser

Just end yourself
>>
>>24752800
elliot was definitely a robot, but the thing is, he was good looking, if he wasnt such an autistic fucked up, narcissistic psycho he could have got girls
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.