[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no opiate dealer Gunna kill myself real soon tbqh family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Luke.gif (17 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
Luke.gif
17 KB, 633x758
>tfw no opiate dealer
Gunna kill myself real soon tbqh family
>>
>getting hooked on the pharmajew

top kek brah should've just smoked weed
>>
mate just use the deep web like the cool kids
dont trust the hidden wiki
>>
>>24752415
Opiates are the patricians drug you fucking hippie faggot
>>
>>24752431
haha enjoy your withdrawals you fucking edgelord
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(6).jpg (554 KB, 1733x1733) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(6).jpg
554 KB, 1733x1733
>>24752388
420 BLAZE IT WEEDS A GOOD AND RESPONSIBLE REPLACEMENT.
>>
were you just in that suicidal guy thread asking for advice and giving cash?

there's other ways to get opiates than buying from people dude. figure it out

having a dealer is not the biggest problem,it's getting the cash to pay for it
>>
>Move to chinatown or China itself
>Find Chinese opium den
>Chingchongnipnong junkie all day
>>
>>24752388
Same feel tbhfam.

How the hell do people even find opiate dealers? How do people find drug dealers in general? This shit amazes me.

I'd be a full time opiate addict if I had the connections.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(5).jpg (17 KB, 271x317) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(5).jpg
17 KB, 271x317
>>24754348
I've been down that road hombre. I woke up with vomit (not my own) all over me. I don't get those chinks. One of the girls was grabbing me by the arm and tell me to leave because of what was on my hoodie (not the vomit) but the Japanese kanji(was a superdry.) Just visit your grandparents and steal their oxys or become a productive member of society and take suboxon.
>>
Have you tried not being junkie scum?
>>
>>24754404
Or try to straighten your life out.
>>
>>24754433
OK pureboy.
>>
anyone here has experience with fentalyn?
>>
>>24754433
No.

OP, are you fucking retarded? Everything you need is available online.
>>
>>24754114
HURRR NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME I JUST WANNA POP SOME LIVER DESTROYING DRUGS AND FALL OUT AND DROLL ALL OVER MYSELF WHILE LISTENING TO ELLIOT SMITH FUCK I"M SO DIFFERENT
>>
>>24754475
Nice spelling ffaggot. Anyway, be careful with that shit
>>
>>24754475
not much margin for error with dosing fent
make sure you have accurate scales i guess
I find fent a much less euphoric high compared to H
>>
>>24754566
I can only get my hands on patches, and my experience was confused hight (I woke up on my sofa with no idea where I was) and a lot of vomiting w/o feeling sick
>>
>>24752388
>2015
>not waking up to a fat DMT hit, followed by constant IV doses of morphine that are administered by a mobile injection device, copious amounts of psilocybin laced throughout your daily meals, which are not plentiful due to the morphine so the amount of psilocybin in the food is extremely concentrated, all the while #420blazingitalldayfaggit
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.