[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I've jumped dimensions at least 25-30 times. At the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
So, I've jumped dimensions at least 25-30 times.

At the beginning, I was a passive, scrawny neckbeard. The first time I jumped dimensions, I wanted to be in a universe where I was very social and outgoing, instead of a shut-in. Soon after jumping dimensions at night, I woke up that morning more social than ever. I began to go a bit deeper. So I decided to imagine a dimension where I was taller, a dimension where I had a wider jawline, and able to build muscle easier. Small jumps, but I was making them frequently to where I was a different person in each dimension. It was addictive.

I've used it to gain advantages at work, get promoted before others, and change myself entirely. I don't know who I was a year ago.

I've moved directly into extreme dimension jumping. After I became more skilled with it, I learned to complete big jumps. The morning after making a big jump, I always jumped out of bed nauseous and ran to the bathroom to vomit. On occasion, I've had very bad nose bleeds from jumping, I haven't yet gotten an MRI because the doctor says I'm perfectly healthy.

I completed my biggest dimensional jump last night. This morning I woke up with a 10/10 woman in my bed I've never met in my life. To my surprise, she's known me for more than 6 months; and better than anyone. She loves me dearly. The best part? I didn't have to do a thing.
>>
File: image.png (56 KB, 260x263) Image search: [Google]
image.png
56 KB, 260x263
Didn't get enough replies on your first thread with this garbage?
>>
Didn't get enough replies on your first thread with this garbage, you fuckface?
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 528x528) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 528x528
>>24751692
This entire post

Frb
>>
>>24751692
good! you went full crazy now
>>
>>24751728
>>24751748
This is the first time I've posted this?
>>
>>24751771
i'm amazed that this comment was original .-.
>>
>>24751757
Stay close minded, that's you in the image.
>>
File: 1245215.png (9 KB, 530x509) Image search: [Google]
1245215.png
9 KB, 530x509
The only real downside to this is constant headaches, I've been getting huge migraines after completing large dimensional jumps.

Case in point, this morning. When I woke up next to her, I rolled out of bed in shock. She asked me what I was doing, I replied asking where my clothes were. They were hung up in the same spot I normally lay my clothes, uncannily enough they were of a different color palette. Over the past year, I'm used to things like that changing on me.

My head began to ache, and it felt like the left half of my brain was folding into the right half. A minute later, my nose began to bleed heavily, to which I ran to the bathroom and puked in the sink. My eyes were bloodshot for hours to come. I have noticed the symptoms becoming a bit worse after each dimensional jump, but it's not bothering me yet.

I still think it's worth it. I can change my life at a moments notice. I haven't had one day in the past year that hasn't interested me.

I simply find interest in complexity, moreso warping it and bending it to my will.

It's actually easier than you all think. I'd be more than happy to share the method, but I'd at least want some gratitude or credit.
>>
>>24752243
why don't you jump where someone care?
>>
>>24752853

Kek 5/10

Sensible chuckle was had
>>
File: jasongenova.jpg (103 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
jasongenova.jpg
103 KB, 612x612
>mfw when I've literally have been living in my dreamesque-virtual reality for 5 years now, managed multiple marriages. raised children, grew old, got a girl have a crush ON ME, I'm now a CEO of a multi national corporation.
>>
>>24752243
I'd like to listen to this dimension hopping thing anon, I think it sounds quite interesting!
>>
>>24752243
Please anon please tell me. I want you to tell us how you dimension hop!
>>
sounds like someone went to r/dimensionaljumping/ and it triggered a psychotic break.
>>
>>24752853
Absolutely rekt
OG comment nigga
>>
File: EarthSonicUnleashed.jpg (37 KB, 425x428) Image search: [Google]
EarthSonicUnleashed.jpg
37 KB, 425x428
https://www.reddit.com/r/DimensionalJumping/

Have fun, robots. I personally wouldn't play with fire, but hey, if you got nothing to lose, you might aswell try it out.
>>
> tfw if you dimension hopped then you wouldn't actually realise you had done so.

And that's how I know OP is bullshitting.
>>
>>24751692
wtf is this shit real?
>>
>>24754160
top tippity topping kek
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.