[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The master race is tall, fit, blonde and attractive yet hitler
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 600x800
The master race is tall, fit, blonde and attractive yet hitler was the exact opposite of that. It's like a huge elephant in the room that no one talks about....
>>
There are people who don't form opinions based on what benefits them personally. This must come as a shock to you.
>>
>>24751636

Hitler wasn't particularly unattractive in a physical sense.
>>
>implying you have to be the master race to acknowledge the master race

Why do you think so many races have white envy?
>>
>>24751685
He really was though
>>
what a truly original thought
i don't think anybody's ever said this before
op you are a genius
you've single-handedly btfo nazism
finally,s omeone's done it
>>
Kind of makes the jewish eugenics meme a lie desu.
>>
>>24751708
People usually don't talk about how ugly hitler was
>>
>>24751636
well he did kill himself
>>
>>24751733
Everyone who is aware of the Aryan ideal has thought this at one point, but most people aren't retarded enough to think it's a grand revelation.
>>
>>24751636
Maybe he had a complex, like asians for example.
>>
>>24751778
I didn't say it was a grand revelation. I'm sorry that saying hitler was ugly hurts your fees fees.
>>
>>24751806
this is literally "just pretending to be retarded" tier
>>
>>24751665
I've noticed this always seems to shock normies. FUCK they piss me off
>>
>>24751833
does every topic have to be an original thought that no one has ever talked about before?

It's dumb for you to tell me I can't make a threads because "hur dur this has been said before".
>>
>>24751969
>"It's a huge elephant in the room"

It's more like everyone has already come to the same conclusion about it because everyone else isn't a god damn moron.
>>
>>24752067
don't go shoot up a school. Relax.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.