[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
weird things that are bothering you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1447572735668.gif (423 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1447572735668.gif
423 KB, 600x338
>my girlfriend won't let me go down on her.
>>
>you will never strangle all the boasting normies on this board
>>
does she not suck your dick either?
>>
>my girlfriend is literally a muslim
>>
>>24751399
>Doesn't want you to do that because she doesn't want a beta faggot boyfriend
>You're too unaware to realize this
>>
>>24751439
Actually is down for sucking dick.
>>
>>24751446
I'm sorry for your loss anon
>>
>>24751399
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GET OUT NORMO

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>24751399
At least you have a girlfriend
>get out normie
>>
>>24751399
it's amazing any females let guys go down on them. Would you let a chick lick the shit and cum out of your ass? It's basically the same.
>>
>>24751617
>a wild Robot appears.
>>
>>24751399
Does she have a dick she's trying to hide?
>>
>>24751617
I fell for this, and the worst part is that it was with a roastie.
>>
>My gf wants to shower with me
>I don't know how to shower "with" someone
>My shower is not that big

Seriously, what do you even do when you shower with someone? Just watch each other shower?
>>
>>24751723
No you start washing each other, maybe shampoo her hair as she blows you. Then attempt some shitty awkward sex that won't work because your shower is almost certainly not designed to accommodate that. Then you two will go back to bed and finish it off.

You won't even get clean and you'll probably never try it again.

That's 'showering together'. Every new couple tries it and realizes its retarted.
>>
>>24751399
>>24751539
She thinks eating pussy will make you a pussy.
She's uncomfortable with receiving.
She's insecure.
>>
>>24751912
This. It's the watery version of trying to fuck while the girl stands against a wall.
>>
>I have no meaningful relationship and spend all my time consuming media
>>
>>24751912
>retarted
wew
>>
>>24751439
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0elmPjQQ2E
>>
>>24751617
>assholes are the same as vaginas
>>
Earlier tonight my sisters kid, she is 3, was sitting in my lap while my mom was getting another pair of pullups from her overnight bag, she was wiggleing and squirming, I got a major hard on, she was squeezing away while I held her, she started pissing on me, the hot wettness, her weight, the wiggling, I fucking came in my pants, I fucking moaned, my mom looked at me funny, I told her she had banged my balls, I went in my room to clean up, I just finished jacking off thinking about what happened, I feel fucking sick to my stomach, I am disgusting, my first semi-sexual experience with another person, Jesus Christ I am disgusting. I really liked it.
>>
>>24753285

Congratulations anon, you're a pedophile.
>>
i haven't kissed a girl in at least a year
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 900x900
>>24751418
This. The fact there you have yet to receive a (you) is what is bothering me atm.

Where are the agreements?
>>
>>24751418
thats a completely normal thing that is bothering me
>>
I'm so confused. I was at a bar with friends and a girl sat in my lap and starting talking to me, I got a semi and asked her what she wanted for Christmas as a joke. When a chair opened up she sat there. Another girl sat in my lap for 20 min and talked to me and then went to a chair once it opened up. I'm complete normie on the outside but I can't emotionally connect with girls. I have no idea how to talk to one or how to flirt and read signs like if they want to fuck you. How do from lightly flirting to fucking her?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.