[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon this could sound a little strange but i was wondering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1448922393136.jpg (170 KB, 1151x2048) Image search: [Google]
1448922393136.jpg
170 KB, 1151x2048
>Anon this could sound a little strange but i was wondering if you could clean my vagina with your mouth?
>>
sorry i cant
>>
>>24751383
How about I first wash it with my hands, water, and soap? Then I'll do some more with my mouth.
>>
>>24751383
>clean it
Not to be that guy, but this post was clearly made by a virgin.
Unwashed vaginas are quite possibly the most disgusting thing on the planet
>>
I'm about to clean your face with my fist
>>
I can't imagine that would make it any cleaner. In fact it would probably just get dirtier.
>>
ok

yes

certainly

lets go
>>
I would clean her asshole with my tongue after she just took a fresh shit.
>>
>>24751383

what? degenerate
>>
>>24751383
How about I clean your ass and feet too ?
>>
>>24751762
> not understanding what a euphemism is
wew
>>
>>24751383
Yes, please. Would you return the favor?
>>
You know it baby. I'd drink a gallon of your pee just to see where it came from, and I'd eat a foot of your shit just to have it fall on my face.

So bring that sweaty little cunt over here and put it on my face.
>>
Sorry, I'm a faggot.
>>
>>24751772
I'm about to clean her clock with my cock.
>>
>>24751383
Sure bb
I can also clean your asshole with my mouth too.
Pls sit on my face
>>
why does this turn me on?

i think it's because she's attractive

if it was some titless full-body tattooed filipina girl who smelled like cat food it probably wouldn't turn me on
>>
>>24751762
Vaginas are self-cleaning.
>>
>>24751762
>being on r9k
>not being a virgin
>>
>>24751383

why so i can taste the cum of the 50 guys who've fucked you?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.