[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /bored/ here? >videogames bore me now >4chan and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1430804949867.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1430804949867.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
Who /bored/ here?

>videogames bore me now
>4chan and Reddit can only entertain me for so long
>masturbation just makes me depressed
>no gf to spend the weekend with
>only go out with friends rarely

I'm bored with life /r9k/. I don't know what to do
>>
File: 1449205543886.png (322 KB, 384x582) Image search: [Google]
1449205543886.png
322 KB, 384x582
kill urself my man
also, i want a gf too
life sucks
>>
>>24751367
In the same boat. It doesnt get better.
>>
File: 1437444960183.png (116 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
1437444960183.png
116 KB, 800x388
Just become degenerates and do drugs, and then when the joy of that has been sucked out, kill yourself.
>>
>>24751367
>Reddit
literally kill yourself
>>
>>24751563
Already half way there brother.
>>
Just be satisfied with existence, you don't need distractions or even thoughts
>>
>>24751367

All the interesting, funny greentext stories stopped getting posted a few years ago a while before r9k got axed. I remember a lot of dudes.
>>
>>24751563
Not OP but how does one get heroin without having degenerate friends to hook you up
>>
>>24751367
R E A D
E
A
D

You wonder why your life is shit
>>
Ran into this issue at the start of November. I've since put in a request to change my working days and hours, which will take effect at the start of the new year. I'm also going to be getting contacts and buying new clothes. Just the thought of these things happening has improved my mood and outlook, since this will be the first change I've made in 2+ years.

Make a change, OP. Doesn't matter what it is, just do something that breaks the routine for good
>>
>Walking to class
>Eating my misogynistic pig jerky
>Forget to stop by the bathroom to smuggle it in using my ass.
>Open the door
>Get on the floor
>Everybody walk the dinosaur.
>>
Go for a run you tard. Your hormones are fucked up because you haven't exercised in years. Just up and down your street, get your heart racing everyday for a week. You're a human, not a sloth, you were never supposed to live like this.
>>
>>24751627
>reading
>not the most boring thing
Fuck you pseudo-intellectuals ruining my intellectual life.
>>
>>24751716
Not him, but reading can be enjoyable. Granted, I only read whenever I go on long flights/car rides, but I find that I wan't to finish the book by the time I get to where I'm going. Nothing wrong with books, anon, the words wont hurt you.
>>
>>24751699
>>24751716
Reading is like exercise, which you should do. You hate it because you never do it. You think you're smart. You think you've at least got your wits, but your brain and body are both fat rotting masses. And that's why you're bored. That's why nothing ever goes right. You always take the 'easier' path. Well now you realise that the 'easy' path is actually just constant pain. It's shit. It's suffering. We pretend like it's somehow better because you get 'good noms' or whatever the fuck retarded excuse for being fat you have. You ignore using your brain because 'it's so boring'. Well your life fucking sucks because you've never put anything into it.

You want an investment account? You want money? It won't grow if you don't put anything into it. You can't withdrawal when there's no interest accruing and no funds being held. You have to put something in to get something out. Saving sucks at first because you're too short sighted to see what benefits come from it, but you eventually like it because you can live off what you've accrued. Your body and mind are the same way.

God I fucking hate you NEETs sometimes
>>
>>24751367
We're kindred spirits, you and I
>>
>>24751804
lol heres ur (you)
>>
>>24751624
Buy them on the Internet. You will have to learn how to do this safely but it is possible.
>>
>>24751668
This seems like good advice. Maybe consider joining a class or meetup where you can interact with others.
I'm in the same boat and am doing nothing to change it or help myself. Don't be like me OP.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.