[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we talk about how great this thing is? > pops those ripe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: bh1003-1.jpg (14 KB, 485x364) Image search: [Google]
bh1003-1.jpg
14 KB, 485x364
Can we talk about how great this thing is?
> pops those ripe zits, gets all the blood and pus out
> those long squiggly cores in blackheads come right out
> no nail marks in the skin for 30 minutes plus
> sterile
> do it before bed wake up a qt
>>
tell me more about this magical device
>>
God I love mine. When I had a bf he let me get his bacne with it.
>>
>>24751320
wanna to pop a pimple that kinda seems ready but you can't get that good grip?
do you know you have tiny blackheads with xbox hueg cores buried in your skin, but don't want to dig them out of your face?
this is for you my nigga. just did my face on a whim, feels good getting that shit out of my face
>>
>>24751384
Anon, I don't want you to pitch me what it does, I want you to tell me its name. Image search doesn't give me too much to work with.
>>
>>24751384
I need this, I have so many blackheads on shoulders and backs:/ I try exfoliating but I can never get them all
>>
I would have loved one of these during my cystic acne years.
>>
>>24751450
>Image search doesn't give me too much to work with.
Are you blind? It literally says the correct thing when you image search it.
>>
>>24751450
Comedone extractors

Not op but mine is tweezerman brand. Would recommend.
>>
I thought popping zits resulted in scars, gadget or no gadget?
>>
Are those better? I have one but it's all flat with holes at the end, not loops like that one. It work i guess but i feel like that one is better. I don't feel like I get everything.
>>
>>24751497
Stop spoonfeeding idiots.
>>
>tfw clear skin so I can't use mine
>>
File: Fuckface.png (130 KB, 1054x961) Image search: [Google]
Fuckface.png
130 KB, 1054x961
>>24751508
>>24751492
u wot cunts?
>>24751497
Thanks.
>>
>>24751501
I've never gotten a scar using mine. Mainly there is a right and wrong way to express pores. If you scratch or pop wrong you will get scars. Thus tool, no.

>>24751502
The kind you have is good for big ones, not little ones based on my personal experimentation
>>
So you can use it on your nose as well I assume.
>>
>>24751551
Yes, any skin.
>>
>>24751508
how the hell is someone supposed to learn something if no one is willing to tell them? i understand the no spoonfeeding bs is supposed to deter newfags from entering the sekrit club, but this doesn't even have anything to do with 4chan, it's a fucking zit popper
>>
File: etching needle.png (133 KB, 881x972) Image search: [Google]
etching needle.png
133 KB, 881x972
>>24751492
>It literally says the correct thing when you image search it.
Bullshit.
>>
>>24751591
>>24751537
Your Google is broken, fags.

>>24751572
It has nothing to do with "sekrit club", he just gotta learn to stand on his own feet without someone helping him. Fucking kids.
>>
How the fuck does that thing actually work? It looks Elaine it just pops them normally, which in turn pushes the infection deeper.
>>
File: file.png (79 KB, 300x357) Image search: [Google]
file.png
79 KB, 300x357
>>24751259
What's the point of that? I can easily pop my zits with just my fingers. When I get those weird ones that stay small and are hard to pop, I just poke it with a sewing needle, then squeeze it out.
>>
>>24751629
>stand on his own feet
he's not asking for help with taxes, he's asking for what the op is talking about. how is it so hard to just answer his question? it's literally two words. you're just being a cunt.

and yeah, it is sekrit club if the only reason you don't want to tell him is chan culture.
>>
>>24751629
Good fucking lord you edgy cunt. I don't like welfare and babying either, but you don't have to be a massive bitch when someone asks a fucking question.
>>
>>24751630
This is the tool dermatologists use. It presses down on the neighboring skin to press the sebum up in the pore.

>>24751652
Greater risk of scarring your way.
>>
>>24751259
I've heard of these before. Is it painful?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.