[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: sad.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
Well robots, the time has come. I'm sick and fucking tired of being alive. I want to kill myself. Truly, and sincerely, I want to end my life. I can't handle this pain anymore. I just want to die. But I don't know how. What do you suggest robots? I'll try anything once.
>>
>>24750487
Baiting
Just stick a knife on your wrist, but no across it, but along your radial artery, it's deep so you have to stick it with lots of force
Submit photo asap, it will be really quick :)
>>
>>24750884
do what the tranny did
>>
File: intergases.jpg (67 KB, 542x309) Image search: [Google]
intergases.jpg
67 KB, 542x309
>>24750487

>What do you suggest robots?

Pick your favorite

Helium would most likely be the easiest to obtain
>>
>>24750487
Been tossing up the best way to go and i think I would have to go with jumping off a building

Heres why
>cutting wrists
Pros: No real side effects for botching it
Cons: Too painful, not effective, makes me queasy, attention whore method
>Pistol
Pros: Painless, hard to fuck up
Cons: Messy, Traumatizing for whoever has to clean that shit, can lead to mental retardation of paraplegic if botched
>Exit Bag, Car exhaust
Pros: Painless
Cons: May end up a vegetable
>Hanging
Pros: None
Cons: Painful, can lead to either paraplegic or mental retardation
>Overdose/Cyanide
Pros: No side effects for botching, may actually reduce your lifespan even if you fail
Cons: Extremely Painful, Not very effective, used by pussies and woman
>Electrocution
Pros: No side effects for botching
Cons: Painful, Not effective
>Jumping
Pros: Painless, impossible to fail if you choose the right place, can traumatize some normies
Cons: Literally none

What do you think robots?
Am i missing any others?
>>
>>24750487
Do shit that makes you happy

I'm going through a rough patch too OP

Getting laid also helps
>>
>>24751464
>Getting laid also helps
If you are going to troll do it somewere else faggot
>>
>>24750487
Weakness is the root of all evil.
>>
>>24751451
You are missing a point, cutting wrist its a good method, if you knew anathomy you would know that cutting any artery would get you dead in 5 min
Most ppl just cut the radial vein, and it has almost no pressure so it will take time. But if you cut the radial artery death will be coming soon.
>>
>>24751531
Yeah but for some reason wrists have always made me queasy
Don't know what it is about them, i can handle blood and gore just fine
But whenever I see a cut wrist i get nauseous
Also you have to lie there bleeding out for like 5 minutes, that shit sounds painful

I would probably rather stab myself in the heart than cut my wrists t b h
>>
File: 3465982734027.jpg (185 KB, 596x1055) Image search: [Google]
3465982734027.jpg
185 KB, 596x1055
>>24750487
read the instructions
>>
File: Pahpah.png (151 KB, 398x397) Image search: [Google]
Pahpah.png
151 KB, 398x397
Freezing to death is by far the GODDEST of god tier suicide methods.

+Easy as fuck
+Almost painless, slight discomfort before blissful numbness
+Cannot be fucked up, go somewhere cold
+IF you're in "Cry for help" mode, you can call someone to help you or just drive away
+Guaranteed death
- Difficult for people living in place far from cold areas
>>
>>24751634
>- Difficult for people living in place far from cold areas

well yeah, retard

this applies to a fuckload of people, namely half of the US
>>
How do I make it look like an accident?
>>
>>24751576
It isnt that painful, you should fall asleep 2-3 minutes after cutting through the artery
You could me drunk to make it easy... When i have to take blood samples from artery, the blood pumps with such a force that the jeringe get filled by its own... Its fun xd
>>
File: iiidddd.jpg (69 KB, 668x300) Image search: [Google]
iiidddd.jpg
69 KB, 668x300
>>24751681

Just pick up a goddamn plane ticket nigga.

Most of you faggots don't even want to kill yourself. Freezing to death is so fucking easy but people will STILL find an excuse.

>b-but I don't want to pull a trigger because I might miss and end up retarded
>b-but I don't want to see blood
>b-but I don't want to jump because it's scary
>b-but I don't want to take pills because I might end up in a mental institution
>b-but I don't want to kill myself in the easiest way possible

Then you probably don't want to kill yourself. Go away
>>
File: 1421828519862.jpg (23 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
1421828519862.jpg
23 KB, 500x368
>>24751687
>buy glock 19 and some 9mm ammo
>get into shooting for a while and don't kill yourself (you may find it fun)
>buy a cleaning kit, bore snake, 9mm/.380 patches, cleaning solvent
>clean it with everything near you
>have the gun loaded up
>dissassembling glock pistols require you to pull the trigger to fully take it apart
>aim it towards your face and pull trigger
>tfw just thought of suicide and cried in my bed right now again
>>
>>24751759
I would if i could buy a gun
Fuck Australia and their shitty ass gun laws
>>
>>24751687
Get a gun, go to the coast, tie several balloons to gun, shoot yourself and the gun will drift out to sea, never to be found. People will think you were murdered and romanticize your death.
>>
File: 0001.png (19 KB, 247x239) Image search: [Google]
0001.png
19 KB, 247x239
>>24751837
That is actually fucking brilliant
Some please help me find the downside to this post because i legitimately cannot see one
>>
>>24751864
It might be a while till your body is found, so you might decay.

Best to leave a tip to someone somehow
>>
>>24751837
Why care about what people think of you when you'll be dead?
>>
>>24751791
Just go fuck with an animal, don't forget to live stream it with a gopro
>>
>>24751951
People who want it to look like an accident don't want to look suicidal
>>
i tried overdosing on about 130 blood pressure pills. clonodine and propanolol. Nothing happened...blood pressure stayed normal I just kept going in and out of sleep. They didnt wanna give me that charcoal stuff because they said I might choke. Doctors said I should have been on a ventilator at the very least if I had taken that much. They didn't believe I took that many. Basically my body just absorbed 130 blood pressure pills and nothing happened.

Give up on suicide unless you're jumping from a really high building. Theres too many ways to botch it. Lucky for me I took those pills and nothing happened but I could have been brain damaged or something.
>>
>>24750487
Kill other people not yourself.
>>
>>24751634
and what if someone finds you and it turns out you're still alive. What if your fingers and toes and crap are so fucked up that they have to amputate? Goddest of god tier is jumping from a skyscraper or some shit. You can't fail, definitely won't survive.
>>
>>24751451
Test 1 of those out for us anon
>>
>>24750487
Please don't do it.

My friend passed yesterday and word is its suicide. I don't know if its true but his death has been heavy as fuck for all of us.

I've been suicidal for a while, but I've never realized how truly tragic it is until now. Please try and think of the good things in life.

I've tried taking some stuff to make today a little less shitty so my writing may seem weird, but this has been one of the shittest days of my life and I don't want it to continue for anybody else.
\
>>
I fully suggest dehydration. Fuck anyone who doubts that you really, really wanted to die. No one is going to think it was "just an accident".
>>
>>24754168
damn son this made me so fucking thirsty. With that though you literally feel your body and kidneys screaming murder for days
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.