[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Rick redpilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: rickandmorty.jpg (171 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rickandmorty.jpg
171 KB, 1920x1080
Was Rick redpilled?
>>
>>24749871
Rick is the redpill.
>>
>>24749871
Yeah bro, a high budget cartoon funded and endorsed by a major corporation is redpilled.
>>
>>24749871
No he's just an edgey teen
>>
>>24750291
Justin Roiland actively makes fun of tumbler people who complain about rick and morty on twitter
>>
>>24750330
To my knowledge he only did that once though, and that was only when they got pissy at a joke.

He's done it more often than that?
>>
ded sho
>>
>>24750443
I've seen another post after that post and the whole /tv/ thing he did with Rick and Morty posts

My point is that just because it's on Cartoon Network doesnt mean they have to be nice about it.
>>
>>24749871
>le epin redditor cartoon
no
>>
>>24750477
It's not Cartoon Network you casual, it's Adult Swim. Of course that only means he probably has even more leniency though.
>>
>>24749871
Reddit: the show
You reddit people don't even try to hide anymore
>>
>reddit the cartoon

Nigga pls
>>
Kinda seems like it at first, but at with the end of season 2 it seems like they're going to slowly develop Rick to give him a normie definition of a heart
>>
>>24750491

It's funny and unique, nigga.
>>
>>24750552
>continuing to frequent Adult Swim after Home Movies ended

Aw, you got me.
>>
>>24750603
rip xxx
>>
>>24750603
Home Movies sucks
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.