[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we please stop with the robotussin meme? This is dangerous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9
Can we please stop with the robotussin meme? This is dangerous to robots, (you fucks are already insane) and just plain stupid. Robotussin is a shitty drug, and does jack shit. Nigger Rappers, and kids do that shit. Buy a couple xanax's, or some weed.
>>
>xanax
>not shit
all it did was make me tired and the world spin

I want to try robotripping
>>
>>24749775
Rappers have lean. Not robitussin

get your shit straight desu
>>
dangerous
stupid
but it you will actually trip balls if you do it right senpai
>>
>>24749775
>Buy a couple xanax's, or some weed.
>implying I know where to get these.
>>
>and does jack shit

See, that's simply not true. If you're lying about that, then the rest of what you say is also shit. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>24750137
Really not that hard, just make some freinds.
>>
or try anal
>>
>>24749775
>he's never been to plat 3 or plat 4
>>
>>24750192
HA good one anon fuck 7/10
>>
>>24750151
I've tried it before, maybe not enough I guess, it just wasn't worth it, and I was so sick afterwards it wasn't even worth it. I can get painkillers for cheaper then a whole bottle of robotussin, and there even better.
>>
lol fags have no dealers
>>
>>24750211
I have pretty bad autism, and still made enough freinds to eventually find some that sells drugs, as long as you try to improve yourself, its really not that hard.
>>
>>24750249
Did you eat before taking it?
Did you drink alcohol before or after taking it? (Lethal or very painful mistake )
Did you get the right kind with only dxm as the active ingredient?
Too many people fuck up and don't know it
>>
>>24750249
>he doesn't shoplift it
>he didn't drink the whole bottle

are you some kind of retard? maybe you should have researched it before doing it, you god damn mongoloid
>>
>>24750305
I had some crackers and a coke
no
yes
>>
>>24750318
>being a nigger
>implying I didn't drink the entire rancid bottle
>>
>>24750249
DXM has different stages. It's actually a very unique drug because it completely changes character depending on how much you take.
Low doses- Helps you sleep
Medium doses- Like being drunk, but nothing special
High doses- You trip and the character of the trip varies wildly depending on dosage
Higher doses- You screw up your brain or die

The reason most people feel sick is because they are using OTC stuff with a bunch of extra crap in there
>>
>>24750151
500 mg and beyond is where it gets interesting. I suggest extraction of dxm by basifying the syrup with lye and extracting the dxm freebase out of the syrup with naphtha. Then you evaporate the Naphta and consume the crystals.

It's a simple first time project, everything you need can be bought at the hardware store and the process takes maybe an afternoon.
>>
>>24749775
DXM is a hell of a drug. i do it here and there myself. can be the best drug out there actually if you do it right. but it can take you straight into hell if you do it wrong.

Here is an official harm prevention guide for my DXM anons.

>never take dxm with acetaminophen in it

you reach a certain dose of that shit it will fucking kill you

>never take DXM if you are on MAOIs

shit is also fucking deadly, combining them is a huge mistake

>not a good idea to take it of you are on ssris

can cause serotonin syndrome which is a fucking nightmare

>never use DXM as a mood lifter

Hopefully a no brainer, if you are feeling down, depressed, anxious or sad. dont do it. its best if you take it when you are having a good day and are in a good mindset or you risk having a bad trip.

>Never use DXM more than occasionally

Using it more than once a month can cause brain and serious liver damage.

>Its fucking addictive
seriously it is

They say you have 50 good trips on the shit before the magic is gone too. use sparingly robots.

Oh by the way if youre looking to get high off shit you can buy at the store and tripping isnt your thing. get whats called benzadrex, break the tube open and soak it in a soda with a high citric acid content for about an hour and a half then chug it. the active ingredient (propylhexadrine) gives you a high thats just like speed. tatses like pure shit though.

But you didnt hear that from me
>>
>>24749775
>Robotussin is a shitty drug, and does jack shit. Nigger Rappers, and kids do that shit.
>Buy a couple xanax's, or some weed.

uhhh... okay.

I don't mind a robo-trip every now and again, and i've don't most things you can list, including Xanax.
>>
>>24750454
Thank you for this info
>>
File: 1439537881817.png (186 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
1439537881817.png
186 KB, 1000x1144
So my step mother just had surgery and has an oxycodone prescription, I have never done them and want to take some. Problem is that she seems to be logging all of her use and I'm concerned that they will find out I took some. How many mg should I look at getting? Is it worth it? God, this is probably the most degenerate thing I've ever done.
>>
>>24750641
>stealing your step-mother's medication

no, especially if they're monitoring it
>>
>>24750641
Please don't, oxycodone is horrible, its honestly almost as bad as heroin.
>>
File: 1421693686124.jpg (98 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1421693686124.jpg
98 KB, 640x480
>>24750731
Dang, I'll take your word for it though.
>>
>>24750753
luckily it is just a chemical there is nothing "bad" or "good" about it. plus is actually feels nice unlike cough syrup.
>>
>>24750771
https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=60746
>>
>>24750641
she'll notice.
>>
File: 1440223601157_1.jpg (26 KB, 500x471) Image search: [Google]
1440223601157_1.jpg
26 KB, 500x471
>>24750731
Wait, even if I only took one or two? I just wanted to try it, and dose of to some My Bloody Valentine or Slowdive or something.
>>24750753
Really? Even in low doses?
>>24750835
I don't plan on doing it more than this once. I'm leaving my parents house in a couple days anyway, and don't associate with types of people that do drugs usually, so I won't have access although I'm like 99% certain I have enough will power to not get addicted to opiates after one go anyways.
>>
>>24750915
>I don't on doing this more then once
I bet you'll be thinking that when your holding a pharmacy worker at gun point demanding for more pills, or breaking your bones on purpose in a an effort just to get one more hit.
>>
>robitussin dangerous to robots
>lol xanax is okay tho
>>
>>24751007
I've tried drugs before. Hell I've been on morphine and afterwards I had no desire to do it again. I'm actually debating doing this, but I'm really not concerned about getting addicted.
>>
>>24750454
Can't find benzedrex at any of my CVS's, is it sold somewhere else?
>>
>>24751066
well it's the same thing as morphine, take between 10 and like 40 mg (actually really wouldn't recommend 40)
>>
So which one is the good one to get?
I usually just take nyquil.
I've never extracted crystals though, is it hard?
>>
>>24750915
I took 10 mg and it felt like absolute heaven
>>
>>24751066
In that case, go ahead, I have a addictive persoanality, and I'm looking in my view.
>>
>>24751136
around here the only ones without extra ingredients are the store brands. you don't need to extract it.
>>
>>24751165
I appreciate your advice anyway, I used to know some guys that ended up getting addicted some nasty stuff, would never wish that on anyone. Addiction is nasty.
>>24751141
>>24751119
Will look at the bottle and see how much ten is. A little concerned about getting caught still though...
>>
So you just drink it like nyquil?
What other active ingredients should I avoid?
>>
File: CTGNjn9UsAAMDA4.jpg (10 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
CTGNjn9UsAAMDA4.jpg
10 KB, 320x320
>>24751165
I THINK I NEED SOME ROBOTUSSIN
>>
>>24749775
What's Xanax and weed gonna do for my congestion fuckhead?
>>
>>24749775
http://vocaroo.com/i/s06XdR15eoUz
>>
>>24749775
Nigga, DXM is amazing, and I've tried a lot of different drugs. A lot.
>>
Anyone do enough DXM to like 'break through'? I took like 900 mg once and it had me walking through my roommate's dreams and at one point I was looking out over myself just standing there next to my bed. I started some music up before the trip and somehow I knocked my headphones off and was so completely out of it that it was impossible to find them.
>>
Well guys I just took two of the oxy's, couldn't find out how many mg they were but I'm gonna listen to some Sigur Ros and lay in bed. The prescription was for 80 pills so I think it will go unnoticed.
>>
File: 1421583870734.png (201 KB, 528x498) Image search: [Google]
1421583870734.png
201 KB, 528x498
>>24752290
If she ever notices it could just be a simple mistake at the pharmacy. Happens all the time.

Safe nods, anon.
>>
>>24749775
dude weed ayy lmao
>>
>>24752320
Thanks senpai. I really don't think they will expect it was me. They think I'm a pretty good person (and besides experimenting with drugs I am) so I will just deny it and get offended if they ask lel.
>>
File: MADMAN.jpg (45 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
MADMAN.jpg
45 KB, 500x488
>>24752353
>>24752353

DEVILISHmADnEsS
E
V
I
L
I
S
HeRo
>>
>>24752290
just google the markings on the pill
>>
File: 1446208410938.png (68 KB, 640x1121) Image search: [Google]
1446208410938.png
68 KB, 640x1121
Just downed 400mg of dxm. An hour ago. Music feels really good right now. I went to a melee tournament tonight and realized I don't even fit in with people who share my interests. I couldn't talk to people and was making conversations noticeably uncomfortable so I just left. Also my GPA is only 3.3 and I'm failing organic chemistry purely because of my own laziness. I'm not going to get into med school and I'll become the laughingstock loser of my family. The stress is getting to me as I type this my hair is rapidly falling out and visible on my bed around me. I feel like crying but then my roommate will freak out and I'll be even more isolated. Life is hard when you don't belong. I can't decide whether this board is good for me as it gives me solace in similarly or if it is making me worse by causing me to stagnate. I obsess about my appearance constantly and feel constant judgment for my big lips, big nose, dead, sad eyes. Sorry for the rant very high and very depressed. Love you robots.
>>
>>24752439
Was barely feeling it, took two more because lel
>>24752500
I figure if they were 5 or 10mg each I'm good. Not risking venturing back into the family room to check.
>>
>>24749775
Just drink, smoke weed, or chew some tobacco to get a buzz you fucking faggots.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.