[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"W-women can b-be lonely too guys"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 0rSR6yf.jpg (45 KB, 880x586) Image search: [Google]
0rSR6yf.jpg
45 KB, 880x586
>"W-women can b-be lonely too guys"
>>
File: UzKxjB8.jpg (41 KB, 880x586) Image search: [Google]
UzKxjB8.jpg
41 KB, 880x586
>we t-totally know how you guys feel
>>
women hate thread?
women hate thread.
>>
who here /transcendedabovewomenhateandjustthinkseverythingisfuckedthewayitisnomatterhowmadyouget/?
>>
>>24749414
>famous
hypergamy at its finest
>>
>>24749762
Women hate thread!
c4 03 17 6b 67 74 db b5 e3 b4
>>
File: gousse.png (163 KB, 297x350) Image search: [Google]
gousse.png
163 KB, 297x350
>mfw women think they're capable of being lonely
>>
WOMEN: "WHEN I DON'T GET THE BEST THING IN THE UNIVERSE, THAT'S THE SAME AS YOU NOT GETTING ANYTHING AT ALL"
>>
>>24749394

If you're a woman and you post this shit... then you have a problem and it's YOU.
>>
>>24750669
It is literally on the front page of /r/foreveralone
I tried to talk some sense into those keks and got le downboated into oblivion

Fucking white knights
>>
File: 1438554936378.jpg (91 KB, 1284x217) Image search: [Google]
1438554936378.jpg
91 KB, 1284x217
just a little reminder
>>
Women can't be lonely since they don't have real emotions.
>>
>>24750633
This.

Girls can get any guy.
They just want the best possible male. They never settle
>>
>>24749827
Me
I think I have a mental disorder , but I just never feel lonely and am completely satisfied through masturbation

Maybe when I get older and have a job, I'll make a test tube baby and just raise it on my own
>>
>Tfw Chad only fucked me twice this week
>tfw I saw him talking to that bitch Megan
>Tfw the nerd who does my math homework didn't finish it on time
>tfw only got 500 likes on my facebook post

Any fembots know these feels?
>>
>>24749394
Dude all women have to do is just approach someone, ask him out and most likely he'll say yes.
>>
>>24751231

I want to believe this isn't true, but all experience tells me it is.

When I've heard men describe love, it's always been a deep, passionate, irrational, almost sick feeling way inside their hearts. When I've heard women describe "love", it's always been in the context of "he really seems like he could help me out in my life".
>>
>>24751505
For a man, love is a spiritual quest. For a woman it's a fun romp.

Women can and will always replace you with the same level of interest as cancelling a really fun event they wanted to go to. Men will cut their own throats over some stupid whore.

It's not about love. Love just doesn't exist. It's a sign that men care about things deeply and passionately and women are selfish spoiled children to the core of their souls. Men also kill themselves over their life's work, their passions, their friends, their beliefs, etc. Women don't do any of that. Women crap out and go for comfort 10 times out of 10. They literally can't even conceptualize what a "principle" is.
>>
>>24751505
>>24751585

This.

But love does exists. It's just only one gender bothers to explore it anymore, so it's blocked to both.
>>
>>24751585
> Women don't do any of that. Women crap out and go for comfort 10 times out of 10.

This is incredibly rich right next to the NEET thread and the hikki thread.
>>
>>24751437
most underrated post in all of history
>>
>>24751678

Point out a woman that's worth supporting.

I'll wait.
>>
File: iswhatis.png (67 KB, 923x914) Image search: [Google]
iswhatis.png
67 KB, 923x914
dear "fembots", "normies", "chads", and "stacies"

here's a quick psa
>>
>>24751715

Google any feminist activist from a non western country and tell me you or anyone on this piece of shit board has ever strived and sacrificed towards a worthy ideal even 1/10 as much as they have. The problem isn't women, it's degenerate western values that have take root in our society in the past 50 years. You are no better than third wave feminists. Stop acting like you are.
>>
>>24751505
>>24751585
>>24751635
>>24751678
I just don't like how being openly emotional to a woman can damage a relationship. I mean I understand that you shouldn't be a little bitch and cry about everything, but damn, not be emotionally open at all? Hope you have some guy friends to open up to and/or a therapist otherwise you're fucked trying to bottle your feelings up.
>>
>>24751805

>The problem isn't women!
>The problem is degenerate western values!

Women are the champions of degenerate western values. Therefore women = degenerate western values.

The situation will remain the same until they grow up. And it's not men's fault. It's their own. Until they admit this and change, if they actually want marriage and not just a beta provider for their twilight years after wasting their youth partying like a whore, nothing will get better.

Women have to improve for the situation to improve. QED.

>Women have sacrificed so much!
I joined the Army. Went to war. Went to college. Voted. "I did my part," as they would say in Starship Troopers. I earned my citizenry. Women just bitched for it.
>hillaryclintonwomenarevictimsofwar.jpg
>>
Y'all faggots need to take the red pill.
>>
>>24751977
yeah no, those assholes are worse than NEETs
>>
>>24751977
Well, she should have taken the morning after pill. I'm not marrying her if she's got a kid.
>>
>>24752008
Those assholes are also more attractive to women and fuck them and don't take shit from them. And women respect and love them for that. They dominate women. They spin plates, showing that they don't need their girl and could find something else if their girl treats them like shit. They pass shit tests. They lift.
Basically, successful red pillers are Chads. Alpha males.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.