[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just picked up 3 tabs of acid. My dealer said not to do more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7
File: 7.jpg (31 KB, 472x461) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
31 KB, 472x461
Just picked up 3 tabs of acid. My dealer said not to do more than one at a time. Naturally I did all 3 at once. Who else /gettingfuckedup/?
>>
>>24748828
Is it easy to get acid where you live? Where are you
>>
>>24748865

Manchester UK. I was trying to get coke or ketamine but got offered acid so thought fuck it!
>>
>>24748828
Christ OP, that might have been a mistake. How are you feeling? I'm guessing from the pepe, you're in the "I'm feeling like a glass of water overflowing right now" phase. I'd sit down, get off the internet, and get comfy, it's going to be a loooooong ride.
>>
haha op you stupid fuck youre gonna overdose
>>
>>24749046
Have you done acid before?
>>
>>24749081
>od on acid
you're b8ing right?
>>
make sure to look at yourself in the mirror
its also cool to do it in the dark
>>
>>24749097
>thinking that what op took was real acid
you're b8ing right?
>>
>>24748828
If it tasted metallic it wasn't acid by the way. The only way to get the legit stuff is off the darknet.
>>
let it take you
eternity has come to visit you, let it take you past the edge
where numbers fail
where logic is deconstructed
>>
>>24749115
also try to do scary faces while looking in the mirror that makes me feel really good haha
>>
>>24748828
It's foolish to do 3 tabs of acid at the same time. The human mind simply won't be able to process it and you'll only end up as a nervous wreck who wasted good LSD.
>>
>>24749142
>>24749142
Is it hard to use deep web someone I know showed me it. It sucks though I feel like the only way to have fun in acid would be to do with people
>>
>>24748828
>dealer said not to do more than one at a time
That means you didn't get real LSD. Probably got some nBOME or DOx chemical which you can od on.

Pretty sure almost nobody here has done real acid. It's just straight edge kids who think LSD is cool and edgy
>DUDE ACID LMAO
Fucking kill yourself. Stick to weed and mdma.
>>
File: 1433047521897.jpg (61 KB, 628x419) Image search: [Google]
1433047521897.jpg
61 KB, 628x419
>>24749115
>>24749160
I A M C O M I N G
>>
>>24748828
if he told you not to do more than one have you ever considered that he sold you a research chemical as acid?

fukin tard
>>
>>24748828
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gMjJNGg9Z8
Watch this, OP. It will get you into the right mood.
>>
>>24749217
>It's just straight edge kids who think LSD is cool and edgy

kek

also OP, if it's bitter, it's a spitter (or not, but know it's not real)
>>
>>24748828
GET THE FUCK OFF 4CHAN AND RELAX WITH SOME GOOD MUSIC, OR SOME COMFY SHOW YOU LIKE. PLEASE ANON.
>>
File: 867530969.jpg (19 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
867530969.jpg
19 KB, 231x244
>>24749144

Druggies, everyone.

Be careful op, LSD is incredibly dangerous.
>>
Bought alot of pills of tramadol off my dealer, took 4 and gave 2 to my freind and flushed the rest of them down the toilet after rethinking my life, I'm saying fuck you too pain pills and sticking too weed from now on.
>>
if its true pls keep reporting OP
>>
>>24749389
>tramadol

worst opiate thing I've taken, no lie. i got a bottle of 20 in return for giving a buddy a ride and wound up selling or giving most of them away.
>>
acid is probably the worst drug to get 'fucked up' on. but I doubt you're even intelligent enough to have any sort of introspection so whatever enjoy

>>24749506
fuck you tramadol is nice
>>
Downing two of these for the first time next Wednesday when they get here. Going to put on my favorite movie and just chill. Will it be fun?
>>
yo op, you might of legit fucked yourself over here. acid is pretty 'rare' these days if you're just buying from random dealers

I had a friend take two tabs of 25i and his friend took 4 and they both ended in the icu with massive cardio issues eg skyrocket blood pressure tachycardia

good luck

did it taste metallic? that's one of the ways you can get an indication whether it's an rc or lsd
>>
>>24749594
No you dumb fuck, DXM is honestly the dumbest drug on earth, you might as well do fucking nitrous oxide, just get some weed or even xanax. This meme is the stupidest shit, and dangerous to dumbass robots. I even knew to stay away from tussin when I was a kid, do real drugs.
>>
>tfw 5 months ago for my first trip i did 85 grams of cyanecens and im still shaken up inside
>>
>>24749675
this except xanax is shitty too
>>
>>24749594
you will probably piss 2 gallons of liquid out your ass and want to puke for a bit at first while
>>
Took half a .5 mg xanax I got for panic attacks. Now I kinda want to take the other half, thought I would start slow since I didn't know how it would effect me. Feels chill, but not that different. Think I'd be good to take the other half? It's been like 40 minutes
>>
>>24749880
stop posting the xanax is shitty meme in every thread. xanax is great.
>>
>>24749646

This.

You fucked up major big time. Just pray that you won't fucking die tonight. Most likely you got 25c or 25i. There is a reason why your dealer told you not to do one at a time, you fucking idiot. This might as well be your last thread because your body is going to experience MAJOR vasoconstriction. I did two tabs at the same time by accident but since my body is A1 I didn't fucking die thank goodness.

Better start making your suicide note, OP.
>>
>>24749142
>The only way to get the legit stuff is off the darknet.
implying there are no honest drug dealers. kek.
>>
Make sure to think about how much of a shitty person you are and all your problems
>>
>>24749046

Hey man, acid is kicking in. Yeah I've done it fair amount. Nothing new.
>>
>>24749142
this.
If your dealer says not to do more than one, its probably an n-bome, not acid, shit is potent.
>>
>>24750007

Because they aren't. If your dealer is a greedy piece of shit, he'll sell you cheap designer drugs from China to get profit out of you.

Nowadays Dealers will sell you RC instead of acid and Flakka instead of molly. I literally beat the fuck out of my dealer for selling me 25i
>>
>Another drug addict OD's and kills himself.
Good riddance. Should have listened to the other degenerate's warning OP.
>>
>>24750170

OP here, I'm feeling pretty damn fine tbqh
>>
>>24748828
I hope you think you're a dragon and jump out of a window, you fucking normie.
>>
>>24750170
>OD on acid

Yeah, I kinda doubt that.
>>
im going to take some 2cb with friends this evening, unfortunately the mdma didn't arrive. also going to take 4 grams of mushrooms soon, im excited!
>>
>>24750261

Read the thread you dumb ass

OP's dealer said to take one at a time and OP took 3
>>
>>24750283
OP again, 2cb is hands down my favourite drug. Enjoy brother.
>>
>>24750283
Jesus, I'm jelous, those are hard as fuck to get
>>
>>24750310
You can't die from ODing on acid you americlap dipshit.
>>
>>24750261
I know absolutely nothing about drugs, but it seems that these fine degenerates testimony as well as OP's own words points to the fact that he may have fucked up hard.

>My dealer said not to do more than one at a time. Naturally I did all 3 at once. Who else /gettingfuckedup/?

>>24749137
>>24749646
>>24749257
>>24749989
>>
>>24749046
how do you like to take your k?

can't decide between snorting or dissolving it in a shot of water
>>
Just gonna take enough kratom to get a nice nod going
>>
>>24750408

But you can OD on RC you fucking idiot

It's the 2010s and getting acid in person is rare nowadays you fucking mongoloid. Go outside for once you fucking faggot.
>>
>>24750438

I've heard it has some crystallisation effect in your stomach, might be bullshit though, never bothered to look it up
>>
File: 345345234.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
345345234.jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
>>24750427

A fine well post.

These degenerates can't compete with our fine gentlemen intelligence
>>
>>24750583
I know you're being sarcastic and all, but OP's "perfectly acceptable" and "totally not degenerate hobby" may have just killed him. Seems like you're arguing from a weak point here buddy. Save it for le weed threads.
>>
>doing drugs
I started with weed, then ritalin, then codeine/prometh, and recently I'm doing opoid painkillers. I am doing drugs every chance I can, and yesterday I filled a bottle filled with nutmeg and chugged half of it just to try to get high. This has all been in the span of 3 months, do not ruin your life
>>
>>24750661

Still alive bro don't you worry
>>
>>24750661

Life is about taking risks you fedora wearing pussy
>>
>>24748828
Word, dude, I haven't been able to come across any real sid lately, it's all just rcs and I won't touch that shit.
I'm getting wrecked off my vape pen, wax got me like ayy lmao
>>
>>24750764
You like risks huh? Go play Russian Roulette six times.
>>
>>24750876

Why dont you go ask that girl you been crushing on a date?

*Tips fedora*
>>
i smoked like 4 joints in the past 4 hours so i'm pretty blasted
>>
>>24749675
How is it dangerous if you stick to doses less than 900mg, and start low to make sure you don't get severe nausea or have any other problems with the drug?

DXM is fun dude.
>>
File: JtF9dxjf.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
JtF9dxjf.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>a qt grill will never come on to you then when you act reluctant she gets angry and rapes you
Is there any reason to live?
>>
>>24750408
It's probably not LSD. Acid has become a generic term for NBOMEs, LSD is now lucy, and even if your dealer calls it lucy, chances are, it's an RC NBOME.
If you want to trip, it's honestly best to just stick with the natural shit. You eat a shroom, you know exactly what you're getting yourself into. You make some peyote from san pedro cactus, you know what you're in for. These days, unless you carry a drug testing kit and test your dealer's shit, you don't know what you're taking, and your dealer probably doesn't even know which exact drug it is, because they labs making them are constantly changing the chemical formulas to stay ahead of legislation.
>>
they say that because it's probably not LSD, it's the new research chemical phenethylamines, nbomes. they're easy to overdose on
>>
>>24748828
>Just picked up 3 tabs of acid. My dealer said not to do more than one at a time. Naturally I did all 3 at once. Who else /gettingfuckedup/?
he might have told you that because it wasn't acid but 2CE and idiots like you don't feel the difference

and taking more than 2 tabs of 2CE is like not really good for you dude but enjoy your brain damage
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.