[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here is /alone on a friday night/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9
File: 1143 - Ex0adzh.png (9 KB, 558x565) Image search: [Google]
1143 - Ex0adzh.png
9 KB, 558x565
Who else here is /alone on a friday night/?
>>
>>24748798
Me. I have a presentation that is graded tomorrow, so im not reharsing that.

you wanna talk?
>>
>>24748798

Who /on r9k/ here?
>>
>>24748798
>implying friday is any different than any other day of the week when you're a neet
Every fucking day blends together. It's just the same thing over and over.
>>
Real nigga hours?

Ftb
>>
me. I just went on a nightwalk now nothing else. i don't know what to do with myself.
>>
>>24748827
Isn't it great though?

>>24748841
Get a hobby, like an instrument?
>>
some people from work invited me to hang at a bar on saturday but my mom is sick and i have to take care of her. its a complicated feel.
>>
Me. Went on a night walk. Hung out with a few guys drinking. Offered me a beer and drugs. Too beta to accept.
>>
This guy. Work at 6 in the am. Good job though so im not too upset.
>>
>>24748846
>isn't it great to live the same day over and over
>>
File: 1448926631354.gif (993 KB, 924x507) Image search: [Google]
1448926631354.gif
993 KB, 924x507
>>24748798

I can't remember the last Friday night I wasn't alone.

Has to be years now...
>>
I got finals to study for niqqa
>>
>>24748913
That's completely your choice. If you choose to do nothing with your freedom then that's a personal problem. Don't pretend you don't have control over it.
>>
>>24748798
Reporting in. Drinking alone.
>>
>>24748798
my parents just saw op's pic over my shoulder and asked where they can buy that painting
>>
I'm with my parents.
>>
File: 1427351135466.jpg (348 KB, 781x552) Image search: [Google]
1427351135466.jpg
348 KB, 781x552
Honestly didn't even know it was Friday, thanks alot op.
>>
File: 1439754324230.jpg (19 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1439754324230.jpg
19 KB, 499x499
>>24749152
>That's completely your choice
>freedom

Pic related
>>
No man I'm posting here while at a bar hitting on women.
>>
>>24749240
>it's not my fault, a magical force makes me spend all day on the computer D;

Fuck off to tumblr retard
>>
>>24749279
If you honestly believe in complete freedom you're grossly mistaken
>>
>>24748798
All of my friends are having a lan party that i wasn't invited to. I drove some other friends home today and they made plans to go out on the town without me WHILE I WAS DRIVING THE FUCKING CAR. I'm fuckin disappointed with how my Fridays are turning out.
>>
>>24749265
hahahah

me too man right on lets go fuck some bitches and then greentext it right after
>>
>>24749664
I believe you have power over what you do. Sure, you don't have freedom to go buy a Ferrari, except you do. The only thing stopping you from doing whatever you want is you.
>>
my girlfriend passed out downstairs from a muscle relaxer and a rum cocktail, so i'm upstairs watching eyes wide shut and drinking my secret whiskey.

you never really appreciate being alone until you have little moments like these, boys.
>>
>>24750723
whew lad, it must be hard basically communicating with another human being that you may need to have some space and them being able to comprehend the basic principles of linguistics
>>
>>24750811
you know, it's not so bad. but we live together, and work. so, it's kind of nice getting to sit around by myself on a friday night and watch a movie and drink alone instead of going out or having to do something together.

i know you're trying to sly dig, or whatever, but it's okay. it's a kinda crummy night in boston anyway.
>>
>>24750391
>Sure, you don't have freedom to go buy a Ferrari, except you do
Way to contradict yourself. All im saying is your decisions are entirely based on genetics and past experiences, if you think you can just disregard all that because "freedom" i think you'd be wrong.
>>
>>24750896
whats a sly dig

i realize i came off so snippy about it
sorry about it, im high as fuck
>>
>>24748798
Holy shit, it's Friday?
>>
File: 1418508397507.jpg (10 KB, 241x251) Image search: [Google]
1418508397507.jpg
10 KB, 241x251
Thinking about how i'm going to tell Dad about how I failed a few classes in college a while ago but now I am a straight A student but I lied to him back then about the grades. This will be a huge load off my chest
>>
>>24750331
>friends
bad news, brobot
>>
>>24750956
you know, like, gentle ribbing with some subtle notes? like what you did there. snippy.

it's alright, my guy. i'm just drinking and trying to have a smooth evening. how's your night going?
>>
>>24748798
Miami reporting
>>
yes, but only because I'm faking sick so I don't have to hang out with my girlfriend's family.

I need to break up with her.
>>
Sitting at work, covering my coworkers shift. But hey, my paycheck will be juicy and I found out last week that my coworker and one other guy are being let go on the 30th. Feels good being responsible
>>
>>24751199
checked, and do it
what'd she want to do?
>>
>>24748798
>Friday
Holy shit really? Not even joking I had no idea.
>>
>>24751293
oh fuck, i don't know, probably just "quality time with the family" but I can't fucking stand her family. She has three sisters and they judge each other but at the same time are in some kind of competition with each other. I feel like if i do something slightly weird or out of the ordinary I'm highly judged for it
>>
>>24751033

Shit man, I'm going through pretty similar stuff, except I'm not a straight A student at all. Don't even know how to face my parents to tell 'em.
>>
>>24751643
yeah, i've been in those situations.
i used to date this girl back in 2008-9. her family was the worst, but the drag is that she was my best friend at the times sister. back when it was me and him, it was just that. then i start dating his sister and i'm doing shit with the family. we made it work for a couple of years but it really blew up in our faces.

i took her virginity, but then she said she had this tight pussy syndrome, did everything in my power to fix that but you know how it goes. ruined my friendship with my buddy. we tried being pals a couple years later and it just didn't work either.

anyway, point being, if you don't mesh with the family, you're never going to and it's better to save that X amount of time you have around.

their family was a lot like that. drove me of the fucking wall, kid.
>>
>>24751822
thanks for the advice, man. it's good to hear some one from experience say it because I've been thinking about it for a while.I guess I just have dive head first into the situation and break up with her
>>
File: Capture.png (77 KB, 186x189) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
77 KB, 186x189
I'm never alone because I have you guys!!!

ri...ght?
>>
>>24751926
yeah, that's the best i can do for you. you just gotta end it and i know it's shitty, man. it fucking sucks. but it's literally nothing a drink or two can't help.

how old are you, if you don't mind my asking.
>>
>>24751074
Its going swell

I had sex without being in love with a girl last night so i feel really conflicted about stuff

and i just watched an episode of rick and morty and im feeling bad
>>
stayed home from work because horribly sick
>>
>>24752044
I'm 23

And yes, this comment is original
>>
File: 1444624401518.jpg (113 KB, 500x545) Image search: [Google]
1444624401518.jpg
113 KB, 500x545
Feeling like killing myself. Gonna drink some whiskey.

How to cope with the feels?

Just gonna listen to some music.
>>
alone af too. Had plans but I cancelled them because I don't have the willpower to get out of bed anymore :-)

Ordered acid on the deepweb a couple weeks ago, popped a tab 5 hours ago after eating 2 bowl fulls of greek salad, I think the salad fucked w/the come up because I'ts 5 hours in and it still feels like I'm climbing. but slow as shit. :-/ like I feel virtually nothing

I want to kill myself lmao
>>
>>24752080
oh, yeah. just break up with her.
you're young enough by a lot of years to do whatever you want.
the worst thing you can possibly do is stay and continue to be tied down in what's essentially your prime.
she'll get over it too. you're not even the bad guy.
>>
>>24752144
thanks, man. You've given me a lot to think about
>>
>>24748875
Brief story time
>>
>>24751080
Do you own a rooster mask and a letterman jacket?
>>
>>24752197
yeah, well, do with it what you will, my dude.
i mean, at the end of the day we're all going to do what we do, but we've always looked to the experienced for knowledge so as to not let history repeat itself, in the small scale of course, but we're gonna do what we are going to do.
i'd hate to see you waste your life, but i'm not going to anonymously look down on you if you do. because that's what you're supposed to do. either way.
i hope you have a good weekend. enjoy this time. they're going to get fewer and further in between as you get older and you do find that one and you do settle down and you like her family and all that shit.
you're still going to want to hang out alone, and that's fine. never feel bad for that.
good luck, kid. i'd like to know you do alright.
>>
>>24748798

Work ended an hour ago and I'm just now leaving because my phone's dipping below 20%. I'm the only one here, the two black dudes I work with left an hour ago. I have booze at home, but I don't even want to drink it.
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 1280x720
>23
>unemployed
>graduated uni 2 years ago
>relapsed 5 days after being in rehab for 3 months
>sleep 2/3 of the day
>virgin

I'm tired of this life
>>
>>24752557
i thought that was a magnolia shot until i opened it.
>>
>>24752572
It's the injun character from Fargo, friend
>>
>>24752587
yeah, i'm aware of that now. but it looked like magnolia when i saw the thumbnail.

season two has been really nice so far. what do you think?
>>
>>24752615
Ah I see what you're saying. My bad, am drunk.

I think it's been pretty damn good so far. Even better than s1 imo. The last episode was one of the best episodes of television I've ever seen. Glad that Peggy finally got some development. Do you think they'll both make it out of this all alive?
>>
>>24752082
You are only guaranteed a single chance to experience anything. To feel anything. After this one human life, there's likely absolute nothingness. It doesn't matter how you're feeling, because eventually, you won't be able to feel anymore. Your entire life span will be almost non existent compared to the eternal absence of anything that awaits you. So fuck it, anon. Enjoy being sad while you still can.
>>
>>24752664
it's alright, me too.
what are you drinking on?

there's no way they'll both make it out. peggy might. just to subvert away from what happened last season.
but in the movie the criminals got punished.
i don't know, man.
what about you?
>>
just broke up with my gf because i wouldnt say that rape was worse than prison no i am not joking

no regrets, took up too much of my time anyway
>>
File: 1448689548660.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1448689548660.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
The suicidal thoughts and mindset is picking up hard again today, been OK for the past 2-3 months but today all thoughts are negative and every time I close my eyes every detrimental thing I've ever done pops into mind full force

I cant even think anymore, I'm not a regular healthy person and never will be
>>
>>24752918
rape is awful, but prison is worse. i agree with you.
you were in the right, guy.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.