[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I didn't have anything in my life tell ultralord
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 15
>>born too late to explore the earth
>born too early to explore space
>born just in time to give thanks to ultra lord
>>
File: Ultra1.png (41 KB, 199x225) Image search: [Google]
Ultra1.png
41 KB, 199x225
Praise be ultra
>>
File: UltraHistory.jpg (77 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
UltraHistory.jpg
77 KB, 500x382
Its okay to misunderstand, He is part Elder Thing, after all.
>Praise be to UltraLord
>>
File: Ultra14.jpg (10 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
Ultra14.jpg
10 KB, 210x240
He is Might, He is Honor. His will commands the heavens, and his creed our oath. Always Be Ultra.
Praise be unto UltraLord.
>>
Robots join ultralord let us be free together
>>
File: Ultra16.jpg (25 KB, 483x820) Image search: [Google]
Ultra16.jpg
25 KB, 483x820
>>24748352
We shall usher in an era of peace without the tyranny of Robofiend, a foul menace that dirties the pride of all machines.
Praise be unto UltraLord and his Robot Alliance.
>>
File: images-3.jpg (11 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
11 KB, 205x246
>>24748392
Robots of r9k we need you to help us fight robofeind
>>
File: UltraJudas.png (254 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
UltraJudas.png
254 KB, 500x373
>>24748463
He is destroying your peaceful ways. He corrodes everything he clutches with those pincered instruments of death he calls hands. We must rid the universe of this menace! Robofiend and Carl the Deceiver can't stop our combined might.
>>
>>24748463
We must crush this foe
>>
UltraLord is here for all of his robot faithful, they need only approach. This is not a meme, this not a joke. We are a religion, and we welcome you.
Praise be unto UltraLord.
>>
>>24748111
Crash nebula would kill faggot ass ultralord
>>
File: UltraNemisis.jpg (70 KB, 567x310) Image search: [Google]
UltraNemisis.jpg
70 KB, 567x310
>>24748676
Neither Crash Nebula nor The Crimson Chin stand a chance against his might. UltraLord is love, life, and the embodiment of Power. he grants gifts to the faithful, and pays no heed to the heathens.
>>
File: Ultra7.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Ultra7.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
Our mighty UltraLord is there for us when we are unaware we need him. His love is what powers all. Praise be unto UltraLord.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 200x133
>>24748676
Brother bathe in the light of ultralord and stop being a faggot
>>
File: Ultra2.jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Ultra2.jpg
41 KB, 640x480
>>24748965
With his light, we are free of persecution. Without it, he remains a poor unconverted faggot, unaware of the horrors in his darkness. Praise be to UltraLord and his saved UltraBrothers!
>>
UltraLord is here for you. Welcome him.
>Welcome Home
>>
Do not trust the lies of Carl the Deceiver
>>
>>24749258
Carl the Deceiver! True enemy of UltraLord and all who have faith. Fornicator of Llamas, betrayer of our savior!
>>
File: UltraSheen.png (697 KB, 747x1056) Image search: [Google]
UltraSheen.png
697 KB, 747x1056
We are here for you. You've called us.
>Welcome Home.
>Welcome unto UltraLord
>>
You may not know it, but we are exactly what you need. The Church of UltraLord is what we've all been waiting for. Find purpose, find life. Find UltraLord.
>>
We are here to show you a better way. The true way. The Ultra Way. Learn from the Church of UltraLord, and you will unlock gifts and blessings you didn't know were available. Welcome to the UltraBrotherhood.
>>
I don't understand this thread and that's alright with me.
>>
>>24749678
Its definitely okay to not understand. Our UltraLord is the spawn of a human and an Elder Thing, so He is naturally beyond our comprehension. We can still aspire to greatness with Him, though.
Praise be unto UltraLord
>>
We live in an age where we need guidance more than ever. We need a hero. We need a God.
>We need ULTRALORD
>>
File: thumb.jpg (2 KB, 171x192) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
2 KB, 171x192
>>24749678
Brother come join the kik learn love find new life meaning
>>
>>24750066
All are welcome
>>
>>24750066
>>24749678
My dubs tell truth
>>
Once, there was nothing. And then there was UltraLord. He so created from nothing. Because He God Damned Felt Like It.
>>
Praise be onto the ultalord. Death to the heathens
>>
We are here to save you from whatever darkness holds you. Walk into our light. UltraLord's light.
>>
>>24748111
How are you born too late to explore the earth? If anything, it's 100 times easier now
>>
>>24750256
Can't explore the realities of mankind without a world of greed constructed around it, to hold down all those who would succeed on their own if they didn't have a ruler or master. We have no master, but a benevolent God. UltraLord.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.