[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw i fell for the "sex is overrated" maymay I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: 1449196044863.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1449196044863.png
293 KB, 633x758
>mfw i fell for the "sex is overrated" maymay

I wasted years of my life thinking this.

I sincerely hope that you all die.
>>
>>24747995
its a personal opinion you...
try forming your own opinions for once
it will make life a lot easier
>>
>>24748018

virgin detected lmao
>>
>>24748139
not until i marry my qt 7/10 christian gf
>>
except sex is overrated

you make it sound like its the best thing ever. It's really not and its mediocre at best. Cuddling with your loved one is way better in every way
>>
>>24748228
i'm including that in sex because they're obviously part of the same package
duh
>>
Saying sex is overrated is like saying food is overrated.

There's so many different types. Everyone has their own tastes. Some people don't like eating. Other people are gluttons. Maybe you like dressings or maybe you like your "food" plain.

The only people who say sex is overrated are people who haven't had it.
>>
I'm a KV but I'm skeptical of the idea that my one biological imperative in life which consumes 90% of my daily thoughts is "overrated."
>>
>>24747995
Never listed to such things especially when it's a woman, they always try to talk you out of having sex when they think you're a beta. Only when you personally experienced sex multiple times you can decide if it's overrated or not.
>>
>>24747995
So what are you saying?
>>
>>24747995
The worst part is when you go from having regular sex to not having sex for several months/years. The feeling this brings will destroy you.
>>
>>24748732
Sex feels pretty good
>>
Sex really is overrated though. It isn't like getting laid is going to change you, you're still just the same shitty person after you get your dick wet.
>>
>>24748796
Since when does something have to change you in order to be enjoyable?
>>
I have no idea what sex is like without a butchered penis. But if you're circumcized sex feels awful and is absolutely overrated.

I have no idea if I'm a normie due to having sex with a fat girl at age 16 and then living the entire rest of my life completely rejected and alone. But I can assure you that if your genitals have been mutilated, sex is highly overrated. Yes your brain will still think about sex 24/7 but there's a huge paradox because with actual sex you barely feel anything at all.
>>
>>24748796
yeah but someone thinks im attractive enough to have sex with
>>
>>24748812
Uncircumcised sex feels great.
t. Uncircumcised guy
>>
>>24748812
OP here. This is the sort of shit i'm talking about. I'm cut and sex is incredible. Stop spreading lies.
>>
>>24748300
No they aren't. Like, not at all.
>>
>>24748750
descibe your sex life like any good normie would you piece of shit norman.

Then gtfo off this board sex having faggot.

>tfw 28
>tfw khhv
>tfw even if I get to have sex, it won't be with my super horny and super hard 18 year old dick.
>>
>>24748810
I didn't mean to imply that sex wasn't enjoyable, I just meant that it isn't the life-changing experience a lot of robots seem to think it is.
>>
File: circumcision logic.gif (18 KB, 671x1103) Image search: [Google]
circumcision logic.gif
18 KB, 671x1103
>>24748863
No it's not, you miss 1/3 of the skin of your dick and a lot of nerve endings. It will be impossible to feel how good it really is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_zkKciuIpA
>>
>>24747995

Std risk,pregnancy risk,paternity fraud risk and false rape risk. also women get most of the pleasure because you have to use a condom. sex is overrated
>>
>>24748844
That it does uncut guy here too
No condor cum inside vj

Its still over-rated as all fuck tho family

An amazing meal is almost on par
>>
>>24748990
you are a fucking liar
>>
>>24749062
No I'm not lying its merely my opinion I've came inside black,white,Asian latina vjs b4
No condor uncut
_while it is amazing its still over rated in the bigger picture of things to be enjoyed
>>
>>24748863

OP you likely got circumcized by an excellent doctor who removed as little tissue as possible.

Trust me, not everyone is as lucky as you. All the posts in this thread saying "sex really is overrated" proves that.
>>
>>24748936
>circumcision logic
I think it's funny that you're acting like circumcision is some kind of conscious decision that people make for themselves.
>>
>>24748910
Prostitutes my man. Don't get so angry ya lonely piece of shit
>>
>>24749233

He's describing people's logic when they say "oh circumcision is great, looks better and prevents STDs."

Yes, cutting off part of your penis prevents STDs, but it's still completely retarded.
>>
>>24747995
>"sex is overrated"
It is. You're a tremendous faggot.
>>
>>24749284
Why do you keep saying "your" when circumcision is decided for others?
>>
>>24749147
according to Elliot Rodger sex is like being in heaven, it's so pleasurable and fulfilling that it invalidates the rest of life and the lives of those who have never experienced it.
>>
>>24749233
Yes, circumcision logic. The logic cutfags use to fool themselves into thinking their dicks weren't mutilated and that they could ever know what true sex feels like.
>>
>>24749284
>Yes, cutting off part of your penis prevents STDs,

Actually, the one single study that concluded this (south african study about AIDS) has been shown to have had laughable methodology.

Basically, they compared circumcised guys who had access to basic sanitation, and uncut guys who were living in slums.

Obviously, the street bums had a higher prevalence of AID's, but the people who published the study concluded that it must have been the circumcisions.

No study that meets international standards for peer-review has been able to demonstrate a medical benefit to circumcision.
>>
>>24748228
>Cuddling
Fucking over rated as fuck. It's nice after sex for a bit, until it gets really hot and you both get uncomfortable.
>>
>>24749368
While this is true it only the first time its like drugs nothing will compare to that first high
And after that you chillax the fuck out and stop day dreaming about school shootings anymore
>>
File: angrypepe.jpg (101 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
angrypepe.jpg
101 KB, 399x388
>>24749567
>And after that you chillax the fuck out and stop day dreaming about school shootings anymore

I hope so.
>>
>>24749671
That was pretty much the entire story of Elliot's manifesto

Never got sex
Time to spree

Had it got it
Gud lyfe
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.