[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>How old were you when you became a hikikomori, and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.jpg (94 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
94 KB, 624x352
>How old were you when you became a hikikomori, and why?

at 21 I quit my job after not being able to get a gf because i'm ugly af, I moved in with my sibling who's been subsidizing my neet lifestyle for 9 years.
>>
>>24747874
14, now i am 21. Bullied by my teacher and classmates when i was 11, got moved to a class for people with autism, adhd and such. We spent the days solving crossword puzzles like an old folks home, started skipping school and eventually i stopped going entirely.
>>
>>24748107
Autism bux, living the dream, ect
>>
File: kucks.jpg (78 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
kucks.jpg
78 KB, 409x409
18, dropped out of high school and embraced the comfy life.

>People talk about their income at whatever age
>I'm making 0$ a year at 22 years
>don't care because I'm not a wageslave
>>
Dropped out at 16. Was having a mental breakdown because acne. Went back to school at 20. Now 25 and have education of a 21 year old. Get alot of shit from my family about this.
>>
>>24748172
Who pays for your shit?
>>
>>24748213

Mommy and daddy, of course. They love their little boy. I guess other people's parents don't really love them.
>>
>>24747874
The secret is to live your life in various phases. Right now at 21 I'm a hikikomori. But sometime next year or the year after I'll move to the U to the K for my Master's. After that Ill probably live the comfy life again for about two to three years. Then find work as a writer. After that.. who knows?
>>
File: 1430267664511.png (367 KB, 500x672) Image search: [Google]
1430267664511.png
367 KB, 500x672
>>24747874
I was fresh out of high school and didnt want to deal with college and shit so I just stayed home and played video games for 4 years. I'm 25 now and doing well in college. Should have just sucked it up when I was 18
>>
I'm currently trying to seal a pesky criminal record
>fuck up hardcore at 14
>acquire felony record

It has been 10 years since and it's still haunting me.
Giving children felony records is a form of child abuse desu.
>>
>>24747874
depressed from being fired by the new owners of the one placed I worked at for almost 10 years and being too dumb to get into basic IT and web desin

It's been almost two years now and I'm already bored as shit, I don't know how these Japanese robots do it.
>>
File: 1362242664481.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1362242664481.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
can i pretend to have autism for neet bux?
>>
>>24750353
actually I just did the math and it's only been like a year and 3 months.

I've managed to play every game on my PS3 backlog, twice.
>>
>>24748192
>mental breakdown because acne
You're such a pussy holy shit
>>
>>24748226
I legitimately believe that 100% of wagekuk rage stems from childhood abandonment daddy issues
waahahhhh daady didnt wub me, maybe if i work like ill be a goodboy(tm) and daddy will finawwy wuuub me ;_;
WHAT? YOUR PARENTS WEREN'T WHITE-TRASH DEADBEAT SOCIOPATHIC METH ADDICTS LIKE MINE? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
YOU'RE PRIIVLEGED
YOU'RE A SPOILED BRAT
WAAAAAAAAAA YOU'RE A PUSSY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAAAAAAAADDDYYYYYYYYY LOOOOOVE MEEEEE
;_;
>>
At 21 my life started to really fall apart, well, not even fall apart...I basically started to slowly stop functioning.
At 22 I basically lived like a hiki and it's been like that for 5 years now, I'm 27.
This year was the worse on the "never leave the house" level, last time I went out was in an ambulance two months ago.
Also I had a brain tumor when I was 15, half of my face was fucked and it enhanced the already existing anxiety problems I had, still I had a ton of fun times with my friends and zero problems with girls, I even felt in love with a girl that reciprocated the feel, so...I can't say I didn't enjoy the things are worth living at least.
I also never fell into drugs or alcohol, not even cigarettes.
What's next? Sometimes I hope the answer would be "death", sometimes I'd like to live again.
But the thing I ask myself the most is "why is this happening for no fucking reason? will I get something good for this?", but I'm finding the strenght to give up, finally give up...I hate being a fighter, I just want to give up and keep this lifestyle until I hopefully die, my life is a joke.
>>
What's a way (other than NEETbux) to actually make a living as a hikki? I just want enough money to not die, and buy some stuff.
>>
>>24750271
What in the fuck did you do at the age of 14 that has held such a massive weight on your criminal record?? We're you caught doin rapey things? Larceny as a juvie doesn't even get you 2 yrs so spill the beans senpai
>>
>>24750937
Your options are very very limited.

If you're so inclined, you could always get a youtube channel going but unless you're constantly screaming into a camera that won't get you the big bucks.

If you're good with drawing and/or graphic design you can always freelance, same with writing. You could self-publish as well, same with music.

You could always do arts & crafts and sell that shit on etsy or something.

Go dumpster-diving and sell what you find of worth. You'll mostly find food but every now and then you strike gold.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.