[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that 2D is the gateway to happiness.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 032ch.jpg (2 MB, 1337x1920) Image search: [Google]
032ch.jpg
2 MB, 1337x1920
Friendly reminder that 2D is the gateway to happiness.
>>
happiness will come to you but ONLY if you post a 'thanks spicy wolf' on this thread!

thanks spicy wolf!
>>
Can't we go beyond 2d? What about one dimensional waifus?
>>
>>24747686

Claiming . as my waifu

She's much superior to .
>>
thanks spicy wolf
>>
>>24747645
friendly reminder she fucked a wolf
>>
>>24748256

The scene you're talking about featured a dog spirit, not a wolf, and she didn't fuck it, just prostrated herself.
>>
File: 037ch.jpg (2 MB, 2256x3174) Image search: [Google]
037ch.jpg
2 MB, 2256x3174
>>24748256

I think Hasekura has a kekold fetish. She didn't fuck there but it was clearly written to make you think, for a long moment, that she did.

Also the whole thing with Amarty was an NTR scare.
>>
>>24747645
thanks puffy vulva
>>
what do i do when my waifu and 2d dont make me happy anymore?
>>
thankyou spicy wolf
>>
>tfw you realize your waifu's source material is shitty
>>
>>24748310
>>24748388
screenshots of that? anyone?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.