[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't believe what these assholes at school did to me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: rl123.jpg (37 KB, 482x604) Image search: [Google]
rl123.jpg
37 KB, 482x604
I can't believe what these assholes at school did to me.

I'm your stereotypical high school nerd. I play Yu-Gi-Oh, don't have friends except for the people I play with, am ugly and socially awkward, all that. This one day, a hot girl in my english class came up to me and flirted with me. She was saying stuff like "Hey baby.. what's your name?" "How's that book you're reading?" "I want you inside me." I totally fell for it. I can't fucking beleive it. "Hey baby, here's my number ****-***, call me before 7:00 on school days." She wrote me a note giving me what I thought was her number, but it wasn't. It was one of the guys who picks on me, and put the girl up to this whole fucking thing. When I called the number, him and his buddies just lauhged at me, called me a faggot, told me that I will never have any chance with that girl.

I swear, I'm going to come to school with a baseball bat and make them pay for this.

Pic is me.
>>
>>24747482

Keep us updated OP :-3
>>
File: 2da.jpg (30 KB, 319x249) Image search: [Google]
2da.jpg
30 KB, 319x249
Fellow robot, don't worry about it, you're still the better goy, do whatever you want but just don't do something you'll regret, don't give them the satisfaction.
>>
>>24747534

Do we ever get updates on this board?
>>
>>24747482
kek, same thing happened to me in HS

> 9th grade
> Girl comes up to me in the hall
> "I really like you, anon, will you go out with me?"
> Durr, hurr, OK
> "Awesome, give me your number, I'll call you ;)"
> Duh, sure here it is
> The next day her and her friends all laugh at me "omg like I'd ever go out with anon what a stupid nerd"

For some time after that I would get prank calls late at night from her boyfriend or something. So yeah, this shit happens.
>>
OP called pic related a faggot and is now framing said kid. bretty gud 7.5/10
>>
>>24747646
Only when they make it to the news
>>
Is it 1997 again?
>>
Hey OP, just wanted to let you know that violence is absolutely justified in these situations. I totally support you if you make that decision.
>>
If you're always well kempt like in that picture, or even slightly off, you're not that bad looking of a dude. So you got that going for you, man. Yea that's absolutely shit behavior on their part. They planned to hurt you instead of just letting you be. To me that kinda warrants at the very least hurtful words to them about how shitty their 'joke' was and how they lack simple compassion and common decency as human beings. There was nothing funny about what they did bc you have feelings of your own. At the very least, I'd let them know all of that. You have your whole life, man. Try not worrying about this too much that you end up in jail over it.
>>
>>24748038
Subhumans like this cannot be reasoned with. They will never correct their behavior unless OP punishes them physically. OP should teach those children not to touch a hot stove.
>>
>>24747482
What do you think you're going to accomplish? Don't be a moron for fucks sake.
>>
>>24747843
Seconded, if you need a gun I can give you some pointers in that direction.
>>
File: dispresponse2.gif (9 KB, 209x198) Image search: [Google]
dispresponse2.gif
9 KB, 209x198
>>24748613

What's wrong with being a moron? Violence fixes everything except teeth.
>>
It seems to me, with age, you could look like john goodman. Assuming op isnt lying.
>>
>>24747482
I know this is a bait thread but the way you handle this is by posting the number everywhere. Make ads on Craigslist about selling shit and then put the number down.
>>
File: changes.jpg (87 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
changes.jpg
87 KB, 800x850
In middle school this qt popular girl started openly flirting with me in front of the whole class, she'd bend over in front of me to rub her ass on my crotch and she'd sit next to me at lunch and grab at my dick. I couldnt sit elsewhere at lunch because classes had to sit together and they sat next to me. ("They" being her and her compatriots). She kept up this charade because everyone thought it was hilarious. Everyone said i was gay and a faggot, and this situation let them say 'see he is a faggo! He doesnt like her!" But i refused to be beaten by the temptress. I knew she didnt really like me and even though I was a fucking loser nerd, I wasn't oblivious. I endured the torture because I was already being called a faggot, I would not become that dumbfuck that believed she actually liked me.

Almost everyday in science class, this shit would happen. The teacher didnt do anything because he was either out of the room or comoletely absorbed in whatever the fuck he was doing on the computer, essentially allowing us to do whatever we wanted. So I was basically the laughing stock of the class.

At the time, I dreamed everyday about killing them all. About finally snapping and pushing one of the guys through a window and using a broken piece of glass to slit his throat and laugh at him crying because he deserved it after making me cry myself to sleep at night alone by myself at home with nobody to talk to. I dreamed about shooting them all in the head and the elation I would feel after seeing all those fuckers laying lifeless on the floor. (edgelord)

This caused middle school to be shit for me, and I did some things/had some experiences during those 3 years that changed me forever and make me uncomfortable opening up to anyone.

I don't think I'll ever be able to open up fully to someone about everything, but I can become comfortable with myself. I know who I am. I understand my own mind. I don't need someone else to.

Nobody ever reads my long posts, but whatever.
>>
>>24749266
Why didn't you just punch one of them?
>>
>>24749266
Why didn't you just tell the girl to fuck off?

Jesus man, it's not that hard. If they already thought you were a faggot, then telling her to fuck off or pushing her off you wouldn't do anything.
>>
>>24749312
Looking back, I really should have. I think I could've actually beat the main guy in a fight.

But I was strictly nonviolence. My parents are quite religious/conservative and they always told me not to start a fight, but if someone else started it, to always defend myself appropriately.

And to be honest, I was a nice kid. Too nice. Even now, I'm too forgiving of a person. Maybe one day I'll get fucked over because of it and it'll finally harden my heart, but it hasn't happened just yet.
>>
>>24749266
White people be cray
>>
>>24747482
Implying you aren't the douche bags that are bullying this kid
>>
>>24749363
I did. Everytime she would lean on me/touch me, I would tell her to stop, leave me alone, and move away to a different spot in the room. But she'd always follow and I was limited on where I could move to because it was a fucking classroom.

I'd always try to ignore her whenever she was around, and once she noticed that, she started to walk by my desk and knock my pencils/papers/stuff off my desk when the teacher wasnt looking and oh boy hahaha everyone was so amused.
>>
>>24749266
You could have fucked that girl so easily lmao
>>
thats assault with a deadly weapon, just use your fists
>>
File: Angry-Frog-Meme-22.jpg (15 KB, 600x581) Image search: [Google]
Angry-Frog-Meme-22.jpg
15 KB, 600x581
>>24747482
I believe its time to go beta uprising OP.
>>
>>24749382
yeah, you are correct. most of them were white.
>>
>>24749382
Yeah, blacks and Mexicans will only beat you with their fist, they are not smart enough to into psychological warfare.
>>
I just kept to myself for the first 2 years of highschool , I just went to school then went home and play vidya all day. The only real reason I have any human interaction outside with my parents is I started smoking weed , and became good friends with my dealer and his boys. Then during my senior year chad thundercock tried picking on me for being a scrawny autistic beta , we jumped him and his friends outside of school . He never gave anyshit after that . Moral of the story get some dindus and Spanish niggas to fight for you.
>>
>>24749482
That's retarded and you're retarded
>>
>>24747482

do it op fucking do it hug the darknes break thier heads rape the girl, and then shot them all up, you want it and you know it
>>
>>24749364
>I was strictly nonviolence
schools need to stop this shit
literally the only two people it worked for got assassinated
violence sends a stronger message. only on a large scale does violence lose to nonviolence
>>
>>24749520
Are you a nigger or a Mexican?
>>
>>24749683
Are you stupid or just plain dumb
>>
>>24749741
You answer first
>>
File: JUSTDOIT.jpg (863 KB, 1107x609) Image search: [Google]
JUSTDOIT.jpg
863 KB, 1107x609
>>24749266
I had a similar situation, and still have the same feelings going on now.
>>
File: feel.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
7 KB, 645x773
>Been fat for most of my life
>Get bullied because of it
>All okay though, I still have a friend, who's my crush, who tries to defend me against the bullies
>Start working out around 8th grade to try and impress her
>She moves to another school in the 9th grade, beta af so I never ever got her number and was too shy to say anything over FB
>still don't give up, get relatively fit around 10th grade
>don't get bullied anymore, but still no GF either
>crush comes to my school in 12th grade
>happy as fuck
>last day of school, try to work up some courage to ask her out
>she's dating the guy who used bully me the most
>tfw im all alone at home with no money for college, and the guy who made my life miserable is probably having sex with my all time crush as I write this

What have I done to deserve this
>>
>>24747482
k, keep me posted

7/10 if this is OC
>>
>>24749760
Stop being retarded
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.